Laser Gun

2 of 2.

Frank pulled the door open and I walked nonchalantly inside, the room looked as it always did, cheap, but it served its purpose. The door slammed shut and that was it, this life ceased to exist all all we cared about was each other and the task at hand.

His lips connected with mine and I pulled him close, my hands automatically moved to his shirt, tugging it up and over his head, our lips disconnected briefly as I pulled it off, but reconnected almost as soon as the shirt was off, we walked backwards, and he pushed me onto the bed.

I grinned, I knew what was coming. He climbed onto the bed, straddling my crotch, he leaned foreward and attached his lips to my neck, kissing me in the same place as before, but this time he was doing it without reservation. I couldnt help myself, I moaned, he grinned against my neck briefly as heard me. His hands fumbled briefly against the buttons of my shirt, opening them quickly and pulling them off before kissing down my chest, each kiss sent shivers down my sping and I bucked my hips towards him as he placed each kiss.

He kissed down to the waistband of my bozers, and then looked up and grinned at me, a devilish glint in his eyes. His hands worked on pulling off my jeans, but while he did he kissed me, ever lower, teasing me. Moan after moan escaped from my lips as he did.

In one swift move, he pulled my jeans and underwear off, exposing me to the world, the air was cold, and that only served to harden my erection more than it was. He kissed me, once, twice and then took me into his mouth.

I gasped in shock, "Ahh, fuck, Frank." his mouth was warm, and my hips bucked foreward uncontrolably, he let out a muffled moan as it happened and then began to move his head back and forth, licking, sucking and playing with my dick as he did.

"Fuck Frankie, do that again." I groaned as he slid his tongue over the very end of my dick, sending waves of pleasure all over my body. Over time he built up momentum, his head moving in sync with the bucking of my hips, and the familiar feeling in the base of my stomach built and built until I came, cum spurting from my dick into his mouth. I screamed his name as I did.

He took me form his mouth and started kissing me again, from my stomach up, planting kisses everywhere on my, my stomach, my chest, my neck. He whispered in my ear, "Hold your hand out baby." and kissed my neck again as I did.

From the floor he took a scarf, and with it he took my hand and tied it to the bed post, and then he did the the same with my other arm until I couldnt move either hand. "Hang on a sec," he muttered from behind my head, I saw him take a bottle of bright purple lube from the dresser, and heard as he squirted it over himself and me.

He kissed my neck and promised to be gentle before slowly pushing himself into me, there wasnt much pain, nothing more than a small twinge as I streched around him, but nothing horrid, we'd done this so many times before I was used to it. He moved back and forth, slowly at first, building a rhythm for himself.

"Faster, Frankie, please." I begged him, his pace was too slow, it was doing nothing for me. On my begging he sped up, just a little, grinning as he did, he went faster, and pushed himself into me further, searching in vain for the small bundle of nerves he knew would make me see stars, and then he did.

"FUCK!" I half moaned it, and half shouted.

He speeded up even more, I bucked my hips towards him as he thrust into me, beads of sweat dotted his head and mine, he was close and so was I. He thrust into me five more times before he came, shouting my name as he did, a second later I came for the second time this evening, cum squirting onto our stomachs and chests.

He collapsed onto my chest, his hair damp with sweat, and kissed me gently before untieing the scarves that tied me to the bedposts, and then walked to the bathroom to shower. "I love you Frank," I called quietly after him.

"I love you too Gerard," he called back.

And it was there, in the euphoric moments after sex, that I always felt my worst, because I knew what I was doing, was so wrong, but deep down, I knew even though I should stop, I didnt want to.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate hate hate hate writing sex. Cause I'm shite at it.
But comment yeah?

Love you gays,
Especially you Frankie.