Status: Active. About once a week. Sorry for the slow updates lately, I have a lot going on in my life. :I

The Choices We Make

Acelynn Parker had dreams, big dreams. Being a sophomore in high school meant soon she would be ready to start reaching for those dreams, but something stops her. The thing she always said would never happen to her happens.

She got pregnant. The guy who got her pregnant was just a friend, a friend with benefits sure, but still nothing more. She struggles with her options because in two months he'll be graduated and she doesn't want to hold him back. She likes her other guy best friend, he shows interest but she's to scared to find out. This story is about what teenagers go through.

This story will surprise you. Just 'cause you think you know what's gonna happen.. doesn't mean you do. (:
  1. Decisions
    "Pain washed over her face. I had to do this for me, for Nate, and for her. She wasn't ready to be a grandma. " 12/5/10
  2. Not A Situation A Teenager Wants To Be In
    “So this is really happening?” My mom asked, rhetorically. “ I can't believe it. You're so young, I wish you and Nate would have never got involved, I wish you would have asked for birth control." “But I didn't." "But you didn't"
  3. Mixed Signals and Puking
    “You look beautiful today.” He whispered. I rolled my eyes and grinned at him. “I'm wearing sweat pants and an oversized shirt. That's not very beautiful to me.” “It is to me.”
  4. Ceiling Fan
    "I just feel like there's something wrong with me." Nate's eyes got big and he glared at me. "Something wrong with you? You're crazy. There's something wrong with him if he doesn't see all the amazing little pieces of you."
  5. Mr. Confusing
    He rolled his eyes at me. “You have bags under your eyes like a spawn of Satan.”
  6. Dancing In The Rain
    “I really want to kiss you.” He whispered in my ear. I looked up at him and watched as the rain pelted him and he didn't once wince. I smiled but inside frowned. This would make leaving even harder, thanks.
  7. Birthday Presents
    It's my way of saying no matter where we go in life, no matter where we end up, you're my best friend and I love you.” He touched where my heart is and put my hand to his. “And that we will always be right here. Inside each others hearts.”
  8. Birthday Party
    Where ever life takes you, good or bad, I'll always be in the passenger seat till you tell me to get out.”
  9. Confusion Is Out Staying Its Welcome
    "Well.. I have a High School Musical secret..." "Oh yeah?" "Yeah." "What would that be?" 4.7.11
  10. Realization
    "...Is it bad to kind of be excited to have the baby and to be a mom?"