Status: Depends who's updating XD Send us some love people, keep this story strong x

Take No Prisoners

Introduction 1.

Sunshine Suicide

Standing at the edge of Lake Superior I watched the remenants of my old life disappear below the surface of the biggest lake in North America. I didn't even care.

Hoisting my leather rucksack onto my slightly sunburnt back, I turned away from the lake not feeling anything other than a slight weariness setting in as my first goal was complete. I only had to find a way to travel almost 2500 miles to get to California, where I really wanted to be. I had worked out it would take me approximatley 1 month and 3 days with no stops, but even I can't go without sleep... As much as I try to.

I left home for two reasons. One much simpler than the other. First of all I was kicked out by my father. Second, I was being abused by my step-mother. She's a frickin' cow, but I could never say a word against her, although if I had it might have saved me from the extra years of torture I had undergone as I would have almost certainley been kicked out sooner.

I am not the kind of person to sit back and do nothing, I'm the kind of girl that wants to get into the action straight away, and this time, I'm not letting the oppurtunity slip by. I had heard about the battle in California, Killjoy's against the evil corporation called Better Living Industries, BL/ind for short. That was my next goal, to get involved in the battle. It was something I had been planning since the rumours had began to circulate in 2018, I had bee too scared at first to take the big step into the unknown completly by myself. Now I'm not so bothered. Infact I quite enjoy the isolation. No-one around to annoy me when I need my rest and such like...

People say I'm a bitch. I don't agree, OK I may not be the easiest person to get on with, but that is just because I hate making friends. Friends are for those people who aren't strong enough to cope by themselves. I am more than strong enough.

I may be slightly exaggertaing the truth there... If you want to know the honest truth, then here it is.

I've always found it super hard to make friends with anyone. The thing is, after years of being bullied by my step-mom I've built up a shell around myself where I don't believe a word that anyone says about me, good or bad. So whenever someone has tried to get close to me, I just pushed them away, till now, no-one's left to attempt to be my friend.

But now, after years of that, I don't need friends, sad as that may sound it's the truth. But now with this war on, maybe being... slightly prickly is better than being trusting. You never know who the enemy are nowadays. So if I see everyone as the enemy, I'm safer.

I'm a killjoy. My name is Sunshine Suicide.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a short Introduction from Sunshine's P.O.V

The chapters will all be longer, maybe varied as there are five authors partaking, how many of them will actually update I don't know ;)

So Here it is.