Status: Depends who's updating XD Send us some love people, keep this story strong x

Take No Prisoners

Chapter 7

Shadowed Nuclear


“Annabel hey, how are you?” the girl welcomed the other to her home, running off the porch on to the driveway.

“Hiya …, I’m good thank you … …,” the girl named Annabel replied as she ran past in to the house dropping the present at the door. Ah, yes it’s my birthday, smiling and following the other girl the quickening footsteps pounded against the new wooden flooring into the kitchen, and out though the backdoor I can see the happy smiling faces of kids and parents alike; a good portion of children on the bouncy castle others in groups, and the adults around the barbeque. Turning back to the house the picture changed drastically, blood smeared in hand prints on the glass windows a cold shiver racked down my spine as I once more turned again, instead of the colourful play castle there was a pile of burning human bodies the sky once blue now ebony with rain pouring from its midst the insane laughing coming from the masked human figures lighting up in the flashes from the sky, with every flash they seemed to be closer, each of the now presumed ’Dracs’ slash family and friends drew a knife or pulled one off the BBQ stand running towards me, frozen from the sheer amount of killer intent I couldn’t move, two blades pierced my stomach and the final one through the chest, blood poured from my mouth as the smaller one had taken their mask off to reveal the girl Annabel, a bloodthirsty grin on her once innocent face, screaming once more as the seven year old twisted the blade positioned inside my heart. Shadows engulfed me.


“Aaagghhhhhhhhh…,” I shot up eyes wide as I peered around, my breathing irregular, calming down at the normal sight of my shadowed room. I relaxed, slumping down on the mattress I wiped the sleep from my eyes. Another memory tainted by realities nightmare, Annabel was a nice girl a shame she died three weeks after my seventh birthday, it was the last time I saw her, at least she hadn't become one of ‘those’ though. Sliding off the side of the bed I trudged over to the joint bathroom for a morning shower, slipping off the tacky clothing I stepped into the cold water spraying on to my milk white skin which is strange, considering where I live and the amount of time I spend outside, speaking of which I need to feed the chickens. Climbing out the water I dry myself with the orange towel walking through the doorway I pull clothes out the draws and onto my body, a pair of dark green combats and a plain black t-shirt, jogging down the stairs turning the corner into the kitchen I rummage in the pantry for my cereal and caned milk, can’t have stuff that you can’t keep for longer that two weeks prying open the can with my pocket knife I pour it in to the cereal filled bowl happily munching on the dry food, or as happy as you can get nowadays, I peer out of the glass French doors expanding out on to the garden only to see feathers littering the lawn
“Shit!” rushing the rest of my usual meal I pull on my trainers laid near the door and ran out.

“Aw damn it!” I curse myself for leaving the chicken coup open the night before, and just my luck the foxes slaughtered the lot, great.

Picking up another of the fourteen bodies I sigh, such a waste I can’t eat them either because they might have some disease off the fox or what not. Finally having thought to have picked them all up I headed towards the house but another caught my eye walking towards it I leant down picking the bird up I notice the torn up grass I never come round this close to this side of the house why is it like this? In the earth was a boot print one that is unfamiliar and defiantly not mine, someone was here! Looking around I search the trees on my boarder at least twenty five yards away seeing nothing I turn back to the barn but now on high alert pulling the emergency rifle off the top of the barn door I place it on my back.

“I’m ready for ya!”
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm sorry this took so long i hope you enjoy it i tryed to cut a bit of action because it was a bit fast and troublesome anyway untill next time ^_^