Status: Depends who's updating XD Send us some love people, keep this story strong x

Take No Prisoners

Chapter 11

Shadowed Nuclear[/center

Waiting for battle is, with no better way to say it, exhilarating, to feel alive, an emotion to treasure during times like these. Climbing up the wooden ladders to the hay loft I station myself so only the tip of the barrel rested upon the paint cracked ledge, getting comfortable or as comfy as you can get on old boarding panels, I wait.

I didn’t have to wait long.

Bodies emerged from the shadows of the trees, their bone white masks at a contrast to the rural colourings of the shrubbery, as they stalked into the area first blood was drawn as the cartridge rolled across the ridges beside my arm. Time seemed to slow as the metal casing tipped over the edge falling toward the earth, as it hit the floor all hell broke loose.

Blood sprayed across the unkempt grass bodies strewn here and there but all unnoticed as the slaughter proceeded, slipping the final cartridge into place I focused and pulled the trigger, head shot, unlatching the already blood tainted blade from my belt I positioned the kodachi in backhand, slid down the framework kicked open the barn doors flicked the blade into the closest enemy sprinting past and unsheathing the weapon from his larynx the corpse clasping in to the dirt. Diving through the dracs splitting straight through several spinal columns planting the knife in to the ground I engaged in hand to hand combat rupturing kidneys, slamming noses into brains, covered in fluids the fight went on.

It has only been twenty minutes but felt so much longer the number of dracs are decreasing and only a small portion of the bitches are remaining, good point, bad point I am beginning to get seriously tired. I have taken out approximately forty-five smiling faced idiots and they are yet to be deterred from trying to disembowel me.

These dracs have yet to produce a weapon I am familiar with they use strange guns which project harmful beams of, something, I think it’s lasers but I can’t be too sure, I don’t know much about technology, but I’m not stupid enough to get hit by one that’s for sure.

Grabbing said gun out of a foes hand I pull him towards me with arm still in hand I roundhouse kick him in the temple ending him miserable life instantaneously, ducking under several shots I pull the trigger of my newly acquired weapon adding more to the body count, not that I’m counting or anything, rolling my eyes I find I don't know how to reload my new gun and instead throw it at some unsuspecting victim that will end up dead anyway.

Wiping stray blood out of my eyes I run back for the lone kodachi, planting my right foot into the floor I unsheathe the blade from the blood saturated earth pivoting around the spot to gain momentum to cleave the body behind me, the two halves sliding against one another as the scream died with him.

Slipping into my ready stance the kodachi at eye level held firmly in my right hand, right leg bent left pointed in the same direction as the blade. Those remaining seamed more than simple drones one in particular, the small group slowly moved to surround me, how did I get in to this situation?

I wasn’t careful enough, of course they would find out, I have killed so many, but I am not about to join them, determination set in my eyes I reach up and gesture to wave them forward.

“Come get me, fucker!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sooo sorry for the wait it won't be as long next time ^_^