Status: Depends who's updating XD Send us some love people, keep this story strong x

Take No Prisoners

Chapter 12

Sunshine Suicide


“You should really learn to drive.” The blonde British girl said. I couldn’t be bothered to remember her name.

“You should really learn to shut the fuck up.” I snarled back, keeping my eyes on the bright green car ahead of me.

If this girl wasn’t careful I would be dumping her on the side of the road and driving off into the sunset.

“Language, really swearing is only used by those who have a small vocabulary.” She retorted.

“You’d think I might care. But I really don’t.” I bit back.

I revved the bike a bit.

“Suit yourself.” She said stiffly.

Biting my lip to stop myself arguing some more, I ignored her.

We rode for about half an hour in silence.

“Do you have food?” She asked, barely audible over the roar of the engine.

I smirked. “Yes. You’re not having any.”

“Great. So you’re going to starve me to death. Thanks whatever your name is.” She snapped.

I grinned although she couldn’t see. “It’s Sunshine Suicide. Sunshine if you’re going to be lazy.”

I put my foot down and we sped up quicker, the girl behind me dug her nails into my (sunburnt) back. I winced inwardly, there was no use letting her see me in pain. Her and the other girl already thought that I couldn’t fight. Shame they’d never seen me in a one to one combat. I was handy with my fists, and could have a full grown man on the floor in minutes.

I gripped the handle bars and grinded my teeth together in an attempt to stop the throbbing of my shoulders put me off.

“I’m tired.” She whined.

“Then save your breath. Because 1) I am not acutally listening to you. And 2) It’s gonna be a while since we stop by the looks of things as your good buddy up there seems to be heading for Nevada, which means we have a good few hours ahead of us.” I stated.

The truth was that I was tired too, but there was no way i was gonna let Blondie see that.

“How do you drown a blonde?” I asked, a small giggle escaping my lips.

“I don’t know.” She snarled from behind me.

“Stick a mirror to the bottom of a pool!” I burst into laughter.

Suddenly I felt something very cold and very sharp against my throat.

“Any more of that ‘Sunshine’ and you won’t be here to think of them.” She snarled in my ear.

I’d had enough of this.

I braked hard, I was prepared and gripped the handle bars to stop myself falling, but Blondie wasn’t.

She fell backward after letting out a squeal.

My plan wasn’t thought through very well. I felt warm blood trickled onto my shirt.

She had cut me on her knife. I pressed my hand against my shoulder blade wear the knife had dug into it.

“Bitch!” She screeched getting up off the dirt.

“Really? Says the one who knifed me?” I yelled back.

“What?” Her face went pale as she saw the blood leaking down my back.

I moaned slightly, wincing as I felt how deep it had gone in, it seemed she had been trying to stop herself falling off and stuck her knife in me.

“Su- I’m sorry! I didn’t actually mean to hurt you!” She cried and ran round to my back.

She tore a strip off her shirt and attempted to stop the bleeding.

“It might get infected, we need to get this cleaned up properly.” She sighed

I tore a strip off my own shirt to save her using the rest of hers.

“Thanks,” She said. “I really am sorry Sunshine.”

“It’s Ok, I knew you wouldn’t have done it on purpose, mainly because of the fact that if you had wanted to cut me, I’d probably be dead.” I laughed bitterly.

“I wouldn’t. We need you too much. And besides, I still believe we can be friends.” She smiled slightly.

I smiled hesitantly. It would be nice to have friends. But, I’m a lone ranger. I travel by myself, and if it wasn’t for the fact that these two didn’t give me much choice in the matter, I would be back on my own again.

“Maybe you’re right.” I smiled, wincing though as she pulled my arm into a sling. “Wait, how can I drive if I have one usable arm?”

“Maybe we should think about stopping for the night.” She sighed. “I think Em- I mean Angel has noticed we’ve stopped.”

“Let’s hope so, or we’re stuck here, because even if we are friends now, I’m not letting you drive my baby.”

Soon enough the green car had pulled up beside us.

“What happened? Dusty has she hurt you.” The other British one said.

No matter whether Dusty and I were friends now, this one still put my back up.

“Try the other way around England.” I snarled getting up and showing her my bloody arm.

“Watch your mouth Canada. I still won’t hesitate to beat you up if you so much as pull your ray gun out.” She smiled innocently.

“I don’t need my ray gun to do some damage.” I snarled.

“GUYS! STOP!” Dusty suddenly yelled.

It was so unexpected we both did stop.

“Angel, she is really hurt, the cut is deep. We need a hospital if they hadn't been taken over by BLI but we have to do something.” Dusty whispered to the other girl.

“Its fine.” I said dully. This having-people-around-all-the-time thing was not my cup of tea.

I heard more whispers. “Then what do you propose we do? Hand her over to the dracs? I know you don’t like her, but she’s alright really, and besides she’s one of us.”

I felt like laughing. This was ridiculous. But I think I was slightly delusional from the dull pain in my arm. It shouldn’t feel like this. I pulled the make-shift bandages off and peered at it as best I could from over my shoulder. It was red and swollen. I put my hand over it and felt the heat coming off of it.

A little voice in the back of my head told me I needed to find a doctor of some sort. But it was a stupid voice, and a sign of weakness. No. I would be fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while, being on the run is hard, and we can't always find an outlet to get energy from. it's true I am wounded, but hopefully it isn't that bad...

Keep Running Killjoys, and don't let the Dracs get you down.