Status: Depends who's updating XD Send us some love people, keep this story strong x

Take No Prisoners

Chapter 15

Ghosted Stardust


I knew it. I knew the guy worked for BL/ND. I used to be so good at having a gut instinct on who was telling the truth and who wasn't but nowadays my instincts seem to get mixed up and listening to my instinct could be the death of me. I can't trust anyone anymore, no matter what they do for me.

As soon as I got out of the house I attempted to run but my body refused. It was still hurting from the attack. Damn those Dracs. I can not wait to bring them down.

Breathing heavily, I limped down the back road trying to camouflage in to my surroundings by ripping off the man's jacket and the head bandage. I stroked the injury gently, wincing at the sudden rush of pain. Feeling light headed I sit down feeling lonely and depressed.

I can't do this anymore. I've given everything I have and now I have nothing left. Why did I have to go on this mission? Why did my brother die? If he hadn't of died, I would never have come here and I would never have had to take up his mission. But I'm not a quitter. I have started this mission and I can't quit. I have to win, like my brother used to always say 'Quitters never win, and winners never quit.'

A sudden sound came from the other end of the road. I turned, anxiously. I had to be on my guard, the Dracs have already attacked me once I can't let it happen again. The sound came from a bright, green car and behind it came a huge motorbike. I jumped up, quickly. There was no way I could run away, I could barely walk and there is no way I could beat a car. I backed away hoping the drivers hadn't seen me but no such look.

The car screeched to a halt right in front of me and out hopped a girl with extremely bright, green hair. A distinct cut was on her throat. It must have been fresh as the cut was a deep red colour. She marched over to me with a fierce expression on her face. She walks quickly and swiftly as she heads towards me and she stops right in front of me with her legs shoulder width apart and her arms crossed.

The driver from the motorbike also got off her bike and stood next to the green haired girl. This driver was very different to the other one. This driver has deep, red hair with a skinny figure but looked like she had power. A deep gash was badly hidden under a sling on her right arm, but that didn't make her vulnerable.

From within the green car another girl came in to sight. She has black and blue hair which hangs loosely and covers the majority of her face. The rest of her face was expressionless. She didn't give anything away and she looked like she could easily win a fight. The last girl to walk over to me was very different from the others. She had light, blonde hair and she looked weaker than the others but from past experiences I know that looks can be deceiving.

I can't work out whether they are Dracs or not. I might have a chance of winning a fight if I take them by surprise but shall I risk it?
♠ ♠ ♠
The descriptions are rubbish but i didnt really know what to write sorrryyyy