Status: Depends who's updating XD Send us some love people, keep this story strong x

Take No Prisoners

Chapter 22

“Okay guys, I think that’ll do for today.” Party Poison called out, after a rather gruelling day of training.

This time I hadn’t been able to just sit around and show off my gymnastics skills. That would be too easy apparently. But I knew in reality they didn’t give a shit what I did, it was because I’d managed to injure Dusty the previous day. She was fine really, a minor sprain, but it meant she wouldn’t be back to training for at least a week, and not back to full fitness for at least a month, I knew injuries- and she’d been pretty damn lucky it wasn’t a broken bone.

I hated these... these feelings. Ughhh. They were so bothersome. I had been feeling pretty awesome and not unhappy at all for the first time in ages. Now this had to happen and everyone was getting down on me. Even Kobra hadn’t been speaking to me properly.

Not that I cared about him at all.

Nope.

Not me.

As we all walked back inside the ‘house’ Angel cleared her throat loudly. We all turned to face her expectantly. No matter what happened, I was never going to like this girl. She was horrible to Dusty, and although I hated to admit it, Dusty was the best friend I had ever had. Not that she was ever going to know that, because that would be showing weakness. And also maybe the fact that she’d want to start like linking arms with me, and hugging... No.

I stared at Angel while waiting for her to speak. “I think we all need to go to bed now.”

Everyone stopped fidgeting and stared at her dumbstruck.

“It’s only 7 O’ clock. We’re not in kindergarten!” I shouted at her, causing her to send me a death glare.

“Well you act like it Little Miss Sunshine. We need our rest. I don’t want everyone up all night, drinking and doing stuff that is going to waste our energy. We have lots of training to do.” She snapped.

I scoffed at her. “Sure, like everyone is actually going to do what you say, just because you’re fucking Party Poison.”

She blushed and I knew I’d hit a nerve, either they really were fucking, or she had been thinking about fucking him. Either way, it was going to happen.

“We all know someone who won’t be getting the rest tonight.” I shot at her, when she failed to reply.

“Enough, Sunshine. You’re not helping anyone. And you’ve lost us Dusty already, stop ruining things.” Party Poison shouted from where he’d been stood in the doorway, not being in the middle of things, but still being there. He heard everything.

I scowled at him and then turned on my heel. I wasn’t having this, but I wasn’t exactly doing myself any favours by staying. I hated it here, sometimes I just wanted to leave. I knew that being here was my dream, everything I’d been working on for over a year. But at times like this, it just didn’t seem worth it.

I screwed up my face to stop the long awaited tears running down it. As soon as I reached the bedroom which I shared with Kobra, I threw myself onto the double bed and screamed into a pillow.

It just so happened to be his pillow. And it smelled the same as he did, which just made me cry harder. He infuriated me so much. He would change his mood like Edward Cullen on speed. One minute he would be all up in my face and trying to get in my pants, or at least pretending too, and the next he was ignoring me like I didn’t even exist.

Come on man, I’d like to know where I stand. It’s not that I want him to want to have sex with me, it’s just I’d like him to make up his god damned mind.

I stopped screaming as I ran out of breath, before starting to sob uncontrollably.

After a few minutes had passed, I calmed down considerably. But that was when I heard footsteps fast approaching. I sat up and rubbed the worst of the tear stains from my face, it was likely to be Dusty as she was the only one who actually gave a fuck about me. But then she is nice to most people so I shouldn’t feel too special.

“Sunshine?” I heard Kobra’s voice say from behind the door.

Shit.

“What do you want?” I snapped, trying not to let him know I was upset.

“I wanted to know if you had finished crying, and if I could come in. This is my room.” He asked and I could hear the smirk behind his words.

I mentally slapped myself for letting me show any emotion like that. I was definitely getting weaker.

I sighed and said he could come in. There was no point pretending in front of him now, he had already heard me crying, what else could happen?

I looked at him as he walked over to me and sat down.

“Angel and Party aren’t fucking yet, just thought I’d tell you.” He whispered into my ear, getting to close for comfort.

I looked at him. “Angel wants to though. You could tell.”

He smiled a little. “Probably, but Party wouldn’t do it, he wouldn’t want to get attached and then they end up dead the next day, you have to admit that it’s possible.”

“Can I ask you a question?” I asked, biting my lip.

“Go ahead.” He said, placing a comforting arm round my shoulder.

I moved so he wasn’t so close to me.

“Why do you keep switching moods with me? I mean, one minute you’re all like flirty with me, and the next you avoid me like I have the plague.” I whispered, almost not wanting to hear his answer.

“You don’t have the plague do you?” He winked.

I shrugged his arm off of my shoulder. “No, can you give me a straight answer, and not just answer a question with a question?”

His smile faded from his lips and he stood up crossing his arms.

“I don’t want you misunderstanding Sunshine. I’m avoiding you because I don’t want you to get the wrong idea. I flirt because I haven’t had sex in forever and it’s obvious that you’d sleep with anyone who offered.” He snapped, causing my cheeks to flush with embarrassment.

I scoffed at him, my anger starting to bubble over. “Okay that’s fine. I know! Why don’t you get shot by a Drac?”

A look of hurt passed over his eyes, but it disappeared instantly.

“Come on, princess. You don’t mean that. You want me too much.” He whispered.

“Yes. I want you dead.” I snapped. “This is what I mean! You say that when you practically just called me a prostitute!”

I was seething inside. I just wished it didn’t turn me on so much.

Damn Sunshine. I shouldn’t be thinking of him like that. At all, ever.

And then he kissed me. Like, really kissed me. In a sexual way.

I pushed him off of me, barely containing the urge to slap him round the head. “Who’s the prostitute now?”

He blushed slightly. “I thought we were horny?”

I looked into his eyes and shrugged, and stood up on the bed so I could kiss him. It must have been really uncomfortable leaning down to kiss me. It gave you a crick in the neck.

“My neck hurts. Let’s just have sex.” I whispered.

Being seductive never really worked for me. I was just one of those girls who got on with things.

I gripped the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. There was no time for trying to be gentle and romantic even if we wanted to be. There weren’t feelings involved; it was purely because we were both deprived of sex. Yeah. That’s all.

“Wait.” I said, as he pulled down my jeans.

He looked up at me with a surprised look on his face.

“You’re not that irresistible.” I lied. “Pinky promise me, that we will not get attached. No feelings just sex.”

He stared at me and hesitated, before wrapping his pinky around mine and placing a soft kiss on my lips. “No feelings, just sex.”

He then pushed me back so he was laying on top of me.

I felt him hook his fingers over my underwear and pull them down, leaving me with my t-shirt on. It didn’t bother me that much, but it apparently bothered him as seconds later it was removed, leaving me without clothes on.

Not awkward at all.

“Uhh, you’re pretty much still dressed.” I muttered, indicating his jeans.

He smirked and removed them leaving us both without clothes. I don’t know how I thought that would be less awkward.

Apparently it wasn’t.

***


“I’m sorry I called you a prostitute.” He said, as he lay down beside me breathing heavily.

I smiled to myself.

“It’s okay. I’m sorry I called you a ferret with no balls.” I replied, before settling back onto the pillow.

“You never called me that...” He said confusion evident on his face.

I laughed loudly. “I did in my head. Many times.”

He was snoring loudly, and I don’t think he’d remember in the morning.

I had my head resting on his chest. It felt... normal. I lay there for a while before realizing something that was suddenly very clear to me.

I think I had feelings for Kobra Kid.

Oh shit.

The next morning came around far too quickly for my liking. We had obviously not payed attention to anything Angel had said about getting plenty of rest as we had stayed up having sex for a long while.

God forbid she find out, we’d be dead.

I sauntered casually into the living area, maybe too casually as Jet Star let out a wolf whistle.

“You two finally emerged then?” He winked at me.

I shot him a confused look and turned to see Kobra Kid shuffling towards me.

“My head hurts.” He muttered.

Then I saw Angel glaring at the both of us.

“That’s because it was banging against the head board all night? Am I right?” She yelled.

I glared back at her. “Hardly. You were probably imagining things.”

“It wasn’t that bad was it?” Kobra said, looking hurt.

“Must have been if she’s denying it. We all heard you Sunshine.” Fun Ghoul said, appearing from his bedroom with a very red Dusty behind him.
“How does everyone know?” I shouted, my cheeks flaming red.

“You were pretty loud. And him getting you to scream his name didn’t help.” Jet Star winked at me.

There was a moment of silence before Party Poison spoke. “I need to speak to you Sunshine. In private.”

I was in the shit now.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is pretty long for me. I'm proud of myself. I know it's not my turn, but I am too obsessed with this story for my own good. I deleted some of this. Bit awkward. I am very awkward.

But I loved Dusty's chapter! Sunshine is sooooo cool. And everyone hates her. Except Dusty. Yay.