Status: Depends who's updating XD Send us some love people, keep this story strong x

Take No Prisoners

Introduction 4

Ghosted Stardust

I wander down the beautiful beach in California, with my hair blowing in my face. The sky was dark and the clouds were showing signs of rain, which is unusual to me, being from New Mexico. The weather seemed to suit my mood perfectly; these beautiful beaches must have been the same way my brother walked…

He was a conspiracy theorist, who had a dream. Unfortunately that dream brought him to his early death, so I promised that I would keep his mission alive. And that’s why I am here in California, as this is the base of the evil Better Living Industries, also known as BL/IND. I am going to defeat BL/IND and their ‘minions’ that are also known as Dracs. I will have to infiltrate BL/IND quickly though as the population of Dracs is growing. Dracs have already taken over New Mexico and I know it won’t be long before they take over the whole of America.

There is only one flaw in my plan, I can’t defeat BL/IND on my own, and I am not a girl that makes allies easily. Ever since my brother died, I have isolated myself from the world and I haven’t spoken since the news reached me about his death. I haven’t even spoken to my parents, who decided to send me to a psychiatrist, but even that didn’t work. I am broken and I can’t be fixed, until I stop BL/IND’s evil plan to take over the world.

I’m a Killjoy. My name is Ghosted Stardust.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short i may edit it later.