Status: Depends who's updating XD Send us some love people, keep this story strong x

Take No Prisoners

Chapter 1

Sunshine Suicide


They didn't tell me there'd be volcanoes.

Sure, I knew that in America they had volcanoes, like Hawaii for instance, was pretty much a volcano that people went too on holiday. But Oregon? How was I, a Canadian, to know that there would be active volcanoes in the one place I was trying to get too. Nu-uh. No thank you. What has a girl to do to get some peace and quiet? Go to war? That sure seems the only way nowadays.

So yeah. Oregon is my next destination. I've been traveling around for almost a year. It's too dangerous to stay in one place too long, but it's harder than I thought it would be to travel across the Canadian border from Winnipeg into North Dakota leading me that little bit closer to my goal. There were passport checks to avoid, BL/ind had lists of known Killjoys, and over the last year I had definitely become one of them...

I had taken on a group of twenty or so Dracs single-handed a few months back and come out of it almost unscathed, I say almost... I mean a few battle scars on my right cheek, a few broken fingers, that still don't look right, given that my little finger sticks out at an odd angle... But I have no reason to complain. I'm alive, and for now that's all that matters.

Daylight just started to peek out from beneath the cloud bank. I wanted to make it to Oregon before nightfall, I was close, Idaho is just east of Oregon, but they're big states, and I'm just a little person.

Boise, my current location is close to the border between the two, I was headed for Burns, Approximately 2 and a half days on foot. So it was a good job I had 'borrowed' some wheels for the journey. Yes my friends. I had gotten myself a brand new Harley Davidson motorbike. I guess it would depend on what you considered brand new. I had found it on the side of the road, all beat up and broken. Then I fixed it up, got a new paint job and voila, a brand new bike!

Now, given the fact that I can't drive it, I should be doing just fine. Also the fact that I will need to fill it up with gas may be slightly problematic, because being on BL/ind's most wanted list, posters of which are taped all the way across America and other parts of the world, tends to make people reluctant to give you gas.

I think I got the hang of this biking malarkey... Handle bars... check. Brakes...check. Ummm, kick start? Hmmm... not so much like a bicycle as I thought.

Deciding against riding for the moment, I picked up the bike after my last attempt at riding and began to wheel it. Unfortunately for me, it's heavier than it looks. So my job just got tougher. In the heat of the morning sun, which is very hot, beads of perspiration began to drip off my nose. Gritting my teeth I knew I was gonna have to try riding again.

A quick glance in the left wing mirror told me I needed to learn how to ride very quickly. A small group of Dracs were heading my way. Not so much of a big deal, but if I could ride this bloody great thing, I would have the perfect getaway vehicle in case some higher-ups of BL/ind decided to turn up after wards.

Cursing silently in my head, I propped the Motorcycle up on a little stick thing I had just noticed on the bottom. Pulling out my blue and red laser gun, I mentally prepared myself. They had numbers. I had experience, this group was small, so had probably already lost a few of their...uuh, team already, with meant they were quite new to the whole killing thing.

Without me noticing the first shot was fired from their side, barely skimming my shoulder it still hurt, but I'd had worse. God, I even had the scars to prove it.

Gritting my teeth, I took aim and fired. I knew I was a killer, and at first I felt awful. But it took another few months on top of that for me to find out.

In this game, it was either kill, or be killed. And I was not going to let that stop me from completing my aim.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heey there Ritalin Rats, so here's the latest from out here on the zones, this one took longer than planned because there was more action to be had since I first started writing.

So YEAH. I have to say I do enjoy a good authors note. I mean yeaah, I guess sometimes people tend to ramble a bit,,, me included.

Buuhbyee now =)