Status: Depends who's updating XD Send us some love people, keep this story strong x

Take No Prisoners

Chapter 4

Shadowed Nuclear


Life in present times is like living death, rotting to hell, a never ending suffering and it’s getting worse. Day by day the ground is painted red becoming a sea of human blood and tissue from unpleasant deaths, well not counting the dracs and their terror streak upon California my ’home’ in devastating, and outright annoying.

It’s currently 5:30 and I’m on my afternoon boarder control, as I like to call it, made up of scouting the boarder with my rifle and hunting knife taking out anything that could draw suspicions on my residence, that includes killing off the Dracs that come too close, fun yes? I think so. Crawling through the thick branches and shrubs I come across a small camp not to far away only 50 yards just far enough to pierce there body’s with my bullets without the Dracs calculating where I am too soon, slowly but surely I knelt down in the undergrowth to get a clear shot, flicking safety off the HGA-231B sniper rifle I lined it up softly squeezing the trigger, one of nine had been terminated quickly readjusting the angle I shot again and again blood sprayed over the clearing they were in, only two are left. As I looked down the length of my pride and joy my gaze capture another’s,

“Shit!” I curse as the Drac shouted to the other and they began to run in my direction jumping up from my spot in the grass I position the weapon in the branches of a old tree along with my backpack and wait for my pray to come to me I’m not taking any chances of leading them back to the house. I stand my ground as the two barge through the shrubbery into plain sight I relax my muscles ready to engage in combat a field in which I am trained, thank fuck, charging towards me one with bloodstains on his face tries to land a punch I block reds assault and roundhouse kick him in the temple he collapsed to the floor I spin round using the momentum of the first attach to unlatch my knife and split open the others jugular, gurgling he fell to the now blooded dusty earth as death consumed him returning back to the last Drac as he attempted to push himself from the floor I trod on his back pushing him face first into the earth plunging the already tainted blade into his neck ending him instantly trying to pull the knife from the limp body It wouldn’t budge standing on the back of his head I pulled again and eventually rid my knife of the body, I wipe the blade on the grass sheathing the now relatively clean knife on to my belt I reach for my backpack securing it to my form I put the gun also over my shoulder looking over at the bloody scene my hands shake still not used to the concept of dealing with the evidence that they were here shouldering the half decapitated Drac like a sack of potatoes I walk in the direction of the rest of the Dracs. Now heading in the same direction with the other Drac I dump him on the pile of disfigured body’s reaching for the bottles of river water I keep for such occasions I pore it in a circle around the limbs to make sure that part of the ground doesn’t catch fire when I light up the body’s.

I let out I sigh as I walk away from the clearing leaving the flames lapping at the flesh behind me as I continue on my boarder control hoping that I don't need to deal with that again today at least, because? Well one, I’m too tired, two, doing that once or twice a week is bad enough never mind twice in one day and three, well I ran out of supply’s. Heading inside the wooden farm house I drop my possessions and collapse onto the white mattress almost immediately falling into the state of unconsciousness that we call sleep, not noticing the shadows flowing past the old glass window just two meters away.
♠ ♠ ♠
weww well here it is i hope that was ok for you all, sorry for its' shortness ^_^ untill next time