Our Pasts Will Be Our Secrets

Blaine

It was as clear as day that I needed this free vacation. Hell it was free which was why I was more inclined to take it but also because I had to get away from here and all the people who were still pestering me about coming out of the house.

Hey, I would be leaving the house for the vacation so I guess it's two birds with one stone then.

It didn't take too long to get my stuff together and as soon as I could, I boarded a plane to take me to the private island. I decided that it would be best if I at least let someone know that I was going away for a while so I texted a few friends of mine - my first reply to anyone - and told them that I was out the house and was going on vacation but would be back in one week.

This week should be good for me.

*

I will admit that I was impressed when I landed on the island. It looked like one of them dream holiday islands that everyone dreams about going to but could never afford to even think about it.

Here I was, on this island for free for a whole week. And it's all to myself. It's like heaven. I also get a personal maid for the week which is really sweet. The only bad thing is that it's a male maid. I wouldn't have minded a female one, if I was being honest. They tend to be nicer but I guess females are also nasty as well.

After a while of being in my suite - which is extremely nice - I decide that it's too boring to just stay in the room. All the other floors were out of bounds for some reason. I decided not to break that rule just yet - there's six more days for that - and just wander around the whole floor that I'm on.

The rooms were much like mine but didn't really look as nice as mine, like it was purposely designed to be nicer than the others. I don't mind that.

I looked through all the mini-fridges that were in the rooms that I checked but to my disappointment there was nothing in them. Would have been nice if they were stocked with something.

Maybe I should talk to Brian - my personal maid - about that. He did say that he was there to cater to my personal needs and that is one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Wow it's been a long time since this story has been active. Eight months or so, if I recall correctly. As you can see, I'm not Blaine's author - I'm Chase's author - but we've had a lot of bad luck with Blaine and since his first chapter we've gone through like three new authors for him, none that had stuck around to write a chapter. I think we've stopped looking for one because of that bad luck and now just are taking it in turns to write his chapter as we encounter it. Don't take my word though, I only think that's what we've done.
Anyway, enjoy this short chapter! It's going to get the ball rolling to get this story active again. :)