Our Pasts Will Be Our Secrets

Teagan

"Hello Teagan, I'm Patty. I will be your maid for this week to cater to any of your personal needs. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. For right now, follow me to your hotel."

Wow, that didn't sound rehearsed or anything of the sorts.

I followed Patty down a path that took us to the "hotel" that looked more like a huge mansion than anything else but whatever.

She stopped in front of the main entrance and before entering and looked at some little pager-like thing. Maybe she was making sure it was okay to enter cause of course they would want everything to be nice and neat before I enter. She put the thing back into her pocket and then asked me to continue following her into the building.

It was amazing inside the building. She took me to a room that was of course amazingly huge but it was obvious that this place was not completely finished cause there was hardly any furniture in the lounge area.

Patty didn't check in with the front desk which I guess isn't necessary since I'm the only guest here. She just walks straight to the elevator and presses the number three. We step inside and she turns to me and says, "Remember where this elevator is cause you must take this elevator when going to and from your room. You are only allowed on the third floor because the other floors are still being finished. Although, you are able to enter any room on the third floor, that's part of you're package. Also, we ask that you only go outside when the light by you're elevator is green and when you do go out, please right down in the booklet that will be next to your elevator where you are planning on going because since you are the only guest on the island, we would like to keep track of your whereabouts."

Geez, this chick seems like little miss bossy pants.

We enter my room and I drop my jaw. The second I enter, I am able to see a huge window to the ocean. In front of the window is a decent sitting area with a little couch and two chairs and a table and a huge TV attached to the wall.

To the left of the sitting area is a little dining table with chairs all around. The table is dark and smooth and already has a place set for each seat. I think this is kind of pointless since it's not like I'll be having guests.

Once I step into the room fully I can turn and see that the kitchen is also in this room but I doubt I'll be using that much cause I was told that I can just order food and it won't cost me anything.

Patty directs me to my bedroom and it's just as fabulous as the main room. The bed is white and soft and I just want to fall on it the second I see it. There's a balcony attached and you can see the whole beach from it.

The bathroom has two doors; one that's connected to the bedroom and the other connected to the hall. It's a huge bathroom with a steam shower and plenty of counter space. There's a round bathtub and windows (kind of weird) and two sinks.

Patty leaves me to settle in and unload my bags which had been placed next to the door. The second she leaves I throw myself onto my bed and smile. This is awesome.

I go and stand on the balcony and I swear, I see a girl. She has black hair and is wearing normal clothes, nothing like a workers uniform. Is she a guest?

That's not right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just in case you guys didn't notice, this is not my character. I write for Penelope (the chick on the beach this chapter). I guess we just have really bad luck when it comes to keeping authors but we're going to try and keep this story going.

Now, I really tried when finding all of these photos so you all can really get a view of what I picture in my head and this is pretty damn close to what I've been picturing since I first thought of all of this so if none of you look at them then I will be sincerely upset.

The hotel from the front view and the top view. The back up close and far away.
Teagan's room; the main room, bedroom, and bathroom.
--bookidiot

P.S. Comments = Motivation = New Chapter!