Your Promises Look Like Lies

Twenty Three

I gasped as his lips met mine, my hands immediately locking around the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me.

My stomach dipped with excitement as his tongue ran along my bottom lip, my lips parting to grant his access. We stumbled backwards until his legs hit the couch and he collapsed onto it, pulling me down with him so I was straddling his hips.

My hands brushed down from his neck, shoulders, chest finishing on his waist. A groan left his throat as my fingers pushed the fabric of his tshirt up his torso, pulling away from me for barely two seconds he allowed me to discard of it over his head.

As our tongues battled for dominance my fingers explored his perfectly sculpted chest, another groan vibrating my mouth as I did so.

Soon his fingers mirrored my actions, pulling my tshirt over my head quickly. This time, instead of reconnecting our lips he travelled down my neck - kissing, biting, sucking, licking...

"Hmm Jared," I sighed as he reached my collar bone, grinding my hips against his.

A moan escaped his lips as my fingers gently brushed across my shoulders, taking my bra straps with them before quickly and expertly undoing it at the back.

A sharp inhale rocked my lungs as he took my left nipple into his mouth "Do you want to stop?" He asked against it as his tongue circled the sensitive area.

"No, never," I moaned, my hands gripping the hair at the back of his head.

I felt him smirk against me "Do you want to go to your bedroom?"

I nodded as he got to his feet, with my legs still wrapped around his waist as his hands cupped my ass and his lips reconnected with mine.

My back was being gently placed against my bed before I knew it, Jared's lips not leaving mine. With shaking fingers I undid his belt and skinny jeans.

"Are you sure?" He whispered against my lips.

Pushing his jeans down and off his legs I nodded "I've never been more sure of anything in my life."

And so his lips began again, travelling down my neck, though this time ending with my right breast, his hands pushing my sweat pants and underwear away from my body.

Another gasp filled my lungs as his fingers brushed against my clit, his mouth leaving my breast to travel down to my stomach.

"Jared," I groaned as he travelled further, his tongue replacing his fingers as I gripped onto his hair with my right hand "I want you."

He pulled away from me as the words left my mouth, lust filling his eyes as I got rid of his boxers, wrapping my legs around his waist "You have no idea how long I have waited to hear you say that Lauren," He moaned as he slowly slid into me.

I was in heaven, a scream of pleasure threatening to leave my throat upon every thrust. His mouth stayed on mine so we kept the noise down, his right hand caressing my breast as his left thumb circled my clit.

"Jared I'm so close," I breathed as I felt the familiar knot gather in my stomach.

His thrusts became harder and faster and I bit down into my lip to stop any noise escaping me. Our breathing became quicker as our eyes locked and my walls closed around him, both coming together.

Rolling next to me he pulled the covers over our sweat glistened bodies "I hope you don't regret this in the morning."

I kissed him softly and slowly "Never," I mumbled before snuggling into his chest, my eyes beginning to close as he placed a kiss on the top of my head.

"I love you Lauren..."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's midnight on a sunday...I have college in the morning...I'm WIDE AWAKE! Haha. Thought I'd give you a update :)

Thischapterisembarrassing.
Sex scenes aren't the strongest point in my writing but I thought I'd test myself and do a full chapter of one "/ haha

Hope you all liked it and I get a ton of comments for FINALLY getting Jared and Lauren together ;)
LyAll (especially VioletTwist cause I know how long she's been waiting for this to happen...this one's for you! Haha :)) xxxx