Status: Please Comment!!! :):)

Percy Jackson and the Daughter of Warriors.

Chapter 23.

We got in our places before we heard Chiron yell, "Let the game begin!" As soon as he did, Siana and I took off. I grabbed Siana and climbed the trees.

'How fast can you run Siana?' I mentally asked her. She smirked and took off fast. I smiled and ran through the trees with her. We were side-by-side running. We ran and I focused on everything around us. I smiled when I saw Clarisse prepared aiming towards the trees in a vision. I chuckled.

'Clarisse knows how I fight. She is prepared at the trees.' I thought to Siana stopping us both. She looked at me and smiled.

"I can distract her. I know some of my powers." She said I smiled and nodded. I watched her as she closed her eyes and focused at all of the fires around us. She opened her eyes and I noticed her eyes looked as if there was fire brewing in them. She then ran out of the trees, landing on the ground about 20 feet away from Clarisse. She had a smirk on her face. She waved her finger around making the fires turn into a ring before surrounding Clarisse to where she couldn't get out. I smiled and quietly dove from the trees nodding to the both of them before running towards the flag. There wasn't anyone surrounding it so I knew I there was going to be an ambush attack on me and I knew who it would be by. Percy and Annabeth. I smirked and mentally called Siana over. I listened carefully as we walked up and just stood by the flag waiting. I knew Percy and Annabeth would be waiting for us to grab it.

'I'm waiting...' I thought to Annabeth and Percy until I got a vision of movement because Percy had slipped and a small stone slid down the hill. I smirked and looked towards Siana. 'Percy is on the hill behind the boulder. I don't know where Annabeth is yet. She isn't with Percy. I'm guessing she's on the opposite hill. Be ready for an ambush.' I mentally told Siana, Luna and Astro. Luna and Astro were hiding in the darkness in the trees at the top, back edge of the hills I thought Percy and Annabeth were on. I got a glimpse of Luna and Astro nodding to me to tell me that was where they were. I smirked and grabbed the flag before pulling out my weapon as soon as there was movement. I smirked at Annabeth and Percy who had surrounded us on the ground. I saw an opening where a rock sided hill was and smiled. Even my best friends don't know that I am good with climbing rocky hills and cliffs. Sure it's more challenging but it just makes it more fun.

'get ready to run towards the rocky hill Siana. We are going to throw them off. Back up towards the hill as if you're trapped. Get ready to use your powers. When I nod run as fast as you can at it and do as much as you can to make it over them all.' I mentally told her she nodded at me. We started backing up slowly as the others got closer to us, surrounding us tighter so we couldn't get out when really they were making it easier for us to win. A smirk grew on my face as well as making Annabeth, Percy, Will, and Tammy looked confused. Tammy and Will had come out just after Percy and Annabeth had. I nodded and mentally told Siana to go now. We took off up the side of the hill before we both back flipped over our friends. They stood there shocked for a moment giving Siana enough time to make a fence of fire blocking them in. We took off and I carried her on my back to the tree tops just before we took of running full speed through the trees. We got to the edge and spotted the Stoll brothers who hadn't seen us.

'Connor, Travis, keep them distracted so that we can cross the river.' I mentally told them. They nodded and started using pranks they carried with them or they had set up just in case, to distract the other team. Some of the other team didn't seem the slightest bit affected by their pranks and just kept fighting. I looked over to Siana who smirked.

"I've got them. You get across the river before Annabeth and Percy get here. Percy would have the fires out by now and I can't hold them back for long if Percy shows up." She said. I smiled and nodded before she took off out of the trees and turned herself to flames I looked at her shocked for a minute with a smirk on my face and took off from the tree tops. Just before I reached the river, I saw the water begin to gather into a wave getting ready to wash over Siana and I. I knew my eyes were that glowing color and smirked at the wave. All I remember was seeing everything happening without realizing I had moved. The Flag was on my back and i caught a vision of where Percy was and where the others were as well as the wave. It was like my heart started beating fast and time slowed down. I opened my eyes from the vision as a pulse ran through my body. The next thing I knew, I had thrown Percy to the ground a lot farther away from where he was before and did the same with Annabeth, Will, and Tammy. Percy had the wind knocked out of him and the wave had fallen back into the river just before it reached Siana and I. I immediately ran across it and threw my hands in the air. Everyone from our team cheered and Siana came over back to her normal state in her armor. I guess her armor was made special so that it doesn't melt or disintegrate. She high-fived me before hugging me. I smiled at her and laughed. I remembered my side and looked at it as the wound felt like something was happening to it, almost like when my mom gave me my tattoo. I gasped when I realized my wound was healing. There was what looked like a glowing vine sealing it shut. Chiron came over and congratulated us before noticing my expression. Once everyone went back to their cabins for a celebration he asked me what was wrong. I looked up at him shocked and completely confused.

"Chiron... M-my side... its... its healed..." I said shocked. He walked over and looked at it nodding and smiling.

"Yes it has. When did you feel it last?" He asked me.

"Just after Siana came over and high fived me... it felt like something was happening to it. When I looked down, there was a glowing vine sealing it shut and when it went away, all that was left was a scar..." I said shocked. He smiled and nodded.

"I assume that's because when your mother gave you the tattoo, she used one of the only powers she was left to give it to you. When She gave it to you, vines implanted it to your shoulder before becoming part of the tattoo. Now when you use your powers like you did during the game today, your tattoo will become the vines long enough for the wound to heal before it returns to the state of your tattoo. It is just like Percy with water." He said. I smiled at him.

"Thanks Chiron... I think I'm going to take Calli and Iris Message my mother..." I said smiling. He chuckled and handed her to me before I ran back to my cabin. We had a fountain in our cabin too. I picked up a drachma into the fountain.

"Yes my lady? How may I help you?" Iris, the goddess of rainbows said. I smiled at her.

"May I please speak to my mother, Gaea? She should be at Camp Air I believe..." I said. She smiled and nodded.

"Very well my lady..." She said before my mother appeared smiling.

"Mom..." I said smiling. She smiled at me.

"My beautiful daughters! How is your stay?" She said. I smiled at her.

"Good mom. My wound healed today just after we won the Capture the flag game and I used my powers... I was shocked and confused until Chiron explained it to me..." I said smiling. She chuckled. "Thanks..." I said. She smiled.

"You're welcome baby... Have you talked to Aegeus, Ace, or your father?" She said, the last part slightly worried. I looked at her confused before shaking my head.

"Not since Aegeus and Ace left with father earlier... why? What's wrong? Is everything okay?" I asked her worried. She shook her head.

"No... It's fine... I was just being my worried self since Ace has made it back to us and your father, Aegeus, you and the others were held that long and treated the way you were... don't worry. Anyways, How are Perseus, Annabeth, Grover, Luna, and Astro doing? Has my sister claimed them yet?" She asked. I smiled at her.

"Everyone is fine. Percy and Annabeth were shocked when I told them I was their Great Aunt. Annabeth got excited when she realized she had met her grandmother and that she got to help Mother Nature." I said laughing. "And no. Aunt Nyx has not claimed Luna and Astro yet that I know of. She may have today after the Capture the Flag game but I'm not sure because I talked to Chiron, he handed me Calliope, and we came straight back to the cabin and messaged you." I said. She smiled and nodded.

"Alright baby. Tell Annabeth, Percy, and Grover that I am still grateful for what you children did for me and that I wish for all of you to come visit soon." she said. I smiled and nodded. Just as I did that, I heard Ira, Calla, and Aricie walk in searching for her. She smiled at me as I realized it.

"In here kids! Come, I'm Talking to the girls!" She yelled. I chuckled as they all came into view.

"Hey Adrastea! Calliope! How's that camp of yours?" Ira said rolling his eyes at the last part. I laughed.

"Ira, why do you have to be such a grouch about my home here and people here like me and why is it only against the others like me who aren't Ace, Aegeus, and my father?" I said chuckling. He scoffed.

"People like those there are the reason I lost the only family I had left Adrastea. Do not judge me. I have a right to my own opinions. Good or Bad about that freak camp." He said smugly. My eyes went black and I immediately got angry.

"Ira! Watch what you say about my home! The caretaker basically raised me since mother was forced to send me away! Besides! You have the Grandmother of most of the others here, sitting in front of you! Aegeus and My father are both demigods as I am and they have been protecting Camp Air since they became able! Apollo saved the last warrior you had who he loved more than the world as well as was having a baby with and whom he wanted to marry! Do NOT talk about my family like we are freaks. Most of the kids here are my cousins, or nieces and nephews! Watch it Ira! I risked my life for all of yours and this is how you respect my family?! You are behaving like your father was when I threw him from the trees!" I raised my voice slightly, almost yelling this, through my gritted teeth angrily.

'Calm down Tea... He isn't trying to get on your last nerve. Your mother understands that too. He doesn't have any family left and coping with the idea of our kind staying at a camp for demigods. When his father turned on us, the only family he had left was his younger brother, Axel and his mother. His mother got ill and died 3 days later and his younger brother was killed by Kronos when he went out in search of their father.' I mentally heard Aegeus tell me before I felt a hand on my shoulder. I relaxed and let my eyes turned to normal.

"Ira... I'm sorry... I didn't know... but I want you to understand, these people are not against us. they are my family. Chiron raised me. Apollo is Aegeus' dad. Gaea is Ace, Calli, and I's mom. Poseidon is Percy's dad. Athena is Annabeth's mom. All of the gods and goddesses are amazing. I am not happy that Kronos was my brother, but Percy defeated him. He is gone... I wish he didn't end up the was he did. I never met him myself, but I'm glad I hadn't. I'm positive that if any of the gods or goddesses could go back in time to change what happened to your brother, they would. I'm sorry it had to end the way it did, but you aren't the only one out there who had lost family... I thought I had lost Ace, then my mom. Mom even thought Ace was gone. I thought something had happened to my dad too. Ira, even though you lost your blood family, you never lost your whole family. You still have everyone there and here. We are all your family. I don't want you hating our families because of something my brother did years ago before he himself was defeated...Just think about it, okay? We have to go join the others... Bye guys. Bye mother... we love you guys!" I said. They said bye and we thanked Iris before I stood up still holding Calli, only this time she was on my hip. I turned to face my brother and Aegeus. Aegeus kissed Calli's cheek before cupping my face in his hands and kissing me. I bit my lip smiling before he kissed me. He hugged me.

"Mom was worried about you two and father. She thought something happened again. She hasn't been the same since You and my father were captured and Ace came home after what happened when we were kids. It scares her..." I said sighing. He chuckled and pulled away before I hugged Ace.

"I wish I could hear your voice Ace... I wish I could hear you comforting me instead of the voice I heard seconds before you were taken away from us... its the only one I can hear when you talk to me... and it scares me to go back in time like that..." I said. He sighed and kissed my forehead.

'I know... I will find away to get it back... I miss being able to talk...' he said. I sighed. We all walked to the mess hall and got our food. I wasn't hungry yet because I had a lot on my mind so I just fed Calliope and talked with the group.
♠ ♠ ♠
NOTE UPDATE! 1/31/2011 3am

Sorry dudes! I had a major writers block! anyways, idkk wen ima get the nxt one up! I hurt my wrist rlly bad today (now yesterday i guess since itz like 3am. lol. Not to mention we are being tortured with projects from all of my WORST classes. urghh... curse projects. newayzz.
I shuld rllyy get to bed... i have to get up for school n like not evn 2 hrz. urgh. fuck school!
nite pplz!
♥'s
imaNERD!getitright!
{Aubrey}