Status: Slow updates. Comments help though.....

No Respect for Other

World Hates Me

Things have been going good. Nothing has really changed a part from the fact that Jane and I are acting a little bit nicer to each other…. around our parents at least. It was a week before our third game when shit started to hit the fan. First I was failing my Art History class. Though in my defense it wasn’t my fault, my partner is the epitome of a dumb jock, so I was doomed from the start. Coach doesn’t know, but if I don’t do some extra credit and turn it in Monday, being that today is Friday; I won’t be playing in the first home game.

“Sky, I need to talk to you for second,” Coach stated right before we were wrapping things up.

Jogged over to her spot, “Yeah Coach?”

“So, Mr. Miller has brought it to my attention that one of my players, you, is failing his Art History clas…”

“I can expla…” I interrupted her.

“No need he let me now that it was in fact a partnership project that brought you down to an F. He also enlightened me on the fact that he gave you extra credit to help. Now I expect you to do that work to bring your grade up. Mr. Miller also suggested that you get help from Jane.”

“With all due respect Mrs. Sanders Jane and I don’t get along that well. She wouldn’t want to help me, because in all honest she would be ecstatic for me not to play.”

“That is why I have talked her already. She will be your tutor in classes while you tutor her in volleyball. That way both of you get something out of it.”

“I don’t thin…” I tried to reason.

“I won’t take no for answer unless you don’t have any desire to play in the game, which in that case you can and will be kick off the team. Do I make myself clear Sky?”

For a moment I was speechless. “Well, do I Skylar?”

“Yes, crystal clear Mrs. Sanders.” I replied back solemnly.

“I’m happy, I expect that both of you will improve. She will be starting along with you.” With that said she walked away ending the conversation right there.

The world must hate me, it truly must have something against me.

“Skylar get back to doing drills.” Coach barked at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but i have finally got back into writing. I was going through some things, so I'm happy to be back.