Whatever It Is

Whatever It Is

Image

Jimmy’s eyes lazily opened, making his eyesight blurry at first light. He could hear the soft, quiet breathing of Amanda next to him, which forced a smile to his thin lips. He rolled over slightly, watching as her chest rose and fell slowly. He saw only beauty in the olive tone colour of the girl. Every flaw she thought she had was astonishing in Jimmy’s eyes.

From her long, dirty blonde hair down to her toes. She was amazingly beautiful and rare. Amanda lie on her stomach, the sheet from the bed only coming up to her lower back. Her bare skin was showing the rest of the way. Jimmy wanted to trace his inked fingers along her baby soft skin, but didn’t want to risk waking her. He could only stare in amazement.

Her hair rolled off her bare shoulder blades, ending by her mid back. His gaze caught the life that pertruded from her as she stretched her arms forward. Amanda rolled onto her back and looked over at Jimmy. Her tired eyes smiled with her at the sight of him. He let his eyes flow slowly from her baby blue eyes, to her nose, her lips, the sculp of her chin and down her slender neck.

He continued, eyeing her bare breasts and stomach, finding the sheet cutting off his mental pleasure. She was so beautiful and he had to prove that to her. Amanda had caught Jimmy’s love three years ago when she worked as a receptionist at a dentists office. His fear for the dentist had them striking up a mature, but crazy conversation in minutes.

Every since then she had hit it off with every one of his friends, not finding a flaw in anyone he introduced her to. She glowed from the inside out with kindness and beauty. He was never able to get enough of her. He leaned forward, pressing a soft, passionate kiss on Amanda’s lips. She chuckled softly as his hands gently ran up her sides.

“Good morning.”She yawned.

“Morning.”He kissed her again and pulled away slowly, savoring every moment he had with her.

Amanda leaned up in bed and let the sheet fall to her medium sized hips. Jimmy watched in awe as she stood from the bed and pulled her nightgown over her slender frame. Every bone, every inch of skin, remarkable. She giggled quietly at his facial expression and leaned over the bed, kissing him one more time for that morning.

“I love you.”She grinned.

“I love you too, Amanda.”He could never explain how she made him felt; she left him breathless.

Amanda arranged clothes for a shower and in minutes left Jimmy alone in the room. The rapping of water forced him up and out of bed in a few minutes. He grabbed a pair of his black jeans and sleeveless shirts before walking to the bathroom door. He quietly opened the door and stepped in, leaving his clothes next to hers. He pulled the shower curtain away and stepped in.

He wrapped his long, strong arms around her waist and she gasped in surprise. That heart melting smile came to her lips and she turned in his grasp. Water rained down on her, forcing her hair to fall down in soft, large curls in her face. He laughed softly at her and kissed her, so gently that he feared he would break her at anymore pressure.

“You scared me.”She brushed back the dripping hair and reached for the shampoo.

“I do that to a lot of people.”He grinned.

“Not to me, Jimmy.”She squeezed the soap into her hand and brushed it through her hair in swift movements.

They washed, exchanging kisses her and there, stopping before things got too steamy for a morning shower. As they finished Jimmy watched as she pulled on the last of her outfit. He was astonished that even the smallest things made her the most beautiful girl in the world. He pulled his jeans over his legs and left Amanda alone in the bathroom.

He bent down next to the bed and dug his hand under the mattress. He quickly snaked around, feeling for the small box that he had hidden for the last week. His fingers barely scraped the edges and he pulled it from between the two queen sized mattress’. He opened it up, smiling down at the diamond ring in the middle. He planned on marrying Amanda; she was his shining star and more.

Amanda had changed him for the better and they both knew it. He was so used to having his usual night; one girl, different position. Just her sparkling eyes made him run short of breath. Her smell made him get lost in his own small world. He couldn’t have a bad day when Amanda was around; it was a euphoria with her holding his hand or kissing his lips so softly.

His friends were more than appreciative when Amanda walked through their doors, hands clung together and smiles on their faces. They couldn’t be more happy for Jimmy. Some thought it may not last, but the others knew she was something different. Amanda was more than any other girl in the world.

They’ve asked him before and they’ll ask him again; why her? He could never answer them fully. He never knew why it was Amanda. She was just so perfect for him in every way possible. Every time he saw her his heart would beat to a different rythym. He would go crazy and feel weak at the kness; he never felt that before with anyone.

Jimmy was untouchable when it came to Amanda’s love for him. He could be on top of the world, but it wouldn’t matter unless she was at his side. As he came back to reality, he pushed the small box into his back pocket right as Amanda walked into the room. He couldn’t help but smile like a small child at his beautiful girlfriend.

“You look amazing, Amanda.”His hands snaked around her waist, pulling her hips into him gently.

“Thankyou, sweetheart.”She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him a little harder than usual.

As much as he didn’t want to, Jimmy pulled away from the kiss. With a genuine, happy smile, he stated, “We’re going out in a couple minutes, babe. You look perfect for the occasion. I’m going to run to Matt’s house, but when I get back we’ll leave.”

“Where are we going?”Her voice sent chills down his spine.

“You’ll see.”He kissed her again and pulled away from her.”I love you.”

“Love you too.”She whispered.

He threw his shirt over his shoulder and waved her goodbye. Jimmy jogged down the stairs and eventually climbed into the front seat of his suv. He planned on taking Amanda out for lunch, ending the day with a visit to their spot on the beach. Quiet, deserted and beautiful. The butterflies in his stomach were growing, knowing his time was coming to prove her his love.

Jimmy dangerously pulled into Matt’s driveway and hopped from his seat to the pavement. He jogged up to the door, pushing it open with ease. He was greeted by a large hug that nearly crushed his ribcage. Valary quietly snuck into the room, holding her little girls hand. Isabelle was two years old and the most gorgeous baby girl he had ever seen. He bent down, waving over at her.

“Hey baby girl.”He grinned.

She hid behind Valary’s legs, gaining laughter from the three of them.

“Say hi to Uncle Jimmy, Isabelle.”Matt smiled.

He turned toward Jimmy as Valary picked up the baby. Matt knew by the look on Jimmy’s face there was something hidden; something good by the look in his ocean blue eyes.

“I have to talk to you.”Jimmy busted out.

“Let’s head out back. I’m cooking some burgers and dogs.”Matt waved him to follow and he did just that.

They stepped out the sliding doors and met the California sun. Matt opened up a large silver grill, flipping over the food over the charcoal fire. Jimmy cautiously dug his hand into his back pocket, pulling out the little black box holding his future wife. Matt’s eyes bulged, surprised at the commitment Jimmy was willing to make.

“I’m going to marry Amanda.”His eyes shined over, showing the happy tears he was most likely not going to cry.

“Congratulations man.”Matt pulled him into a hug; he knew he would have bruises by the time they hit the beach.”When are you going to ask her?”

“Tonight. We’re going out to eat, then we’re gonna hit up our spot on the beach.”He smiled wide.

“I’m happy for you, Jim.”Matt put down his spatula and gave Jimmy a heartfelt smile.”I really am. She completely put you in your place. She’s so good to you, it’s unbelievable. She really is an amazing woman.”

“I know she is.”His smile slightly faded.”Sometimes I don’t know why she’s with me.”

“Why do you say that?”He asked.

“Only because she’s too good to me. What woman wants to stay with a man who had dozens of one night stands? What woman wants to date a rocker? You know? She’s so perfect.”

“I wouldn’t question it, dude.”He opened the grill back up once more before looking over at Jimmy.”She loves you to death. We all know it. You should too.”

“Of course I do.”He stated.

“Then go show her.”He smiled.

Matt gave Jimmy one last goodbye before he walked his way back to the truck. He shoved the box back into his pocket and drove back home, excited and ready. He had hundreds of different thoughts and lines of what to say running through his mind. He pulled his shirt over his head and walked up to the front door. He opened it, calling out, “Amanda?”

“The kitchen!”He met her in the kitchen, where she sat reading a gossip magazine.

“Did you know that you’re abusive to me?”She giggled quietly.”I have a horrible black eye because of you. Shame, shame.”

“You honestly read those?”He stood behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders.

He rubbed down on them, forcing Amanda to move and twitch under his touch. She was severly ticklish and he knew that very well.

“Ready to go, babe?”He helped her from her seat and she dropped the magazine on the table.

“Been ready, Jimmy.”Her voice, her eyes; so beautiful

He stood there for a moment, starring Amanda down with stunned eyes. She smiled awkwardly, tilting her head slightly and asking, “What?”

She laughed quietly, forcing Jimmy to smile from ear to ear.

“I can’t get over you.”He kissed her softly, feeling the smoothness of her thick lips.

“What do you mean?”His kisses flowed from her lips to her chin, to her thin neck.

“You’re absolutely breath taking.”He whispered, still sending sweet kisses along her skin.

It felt as if a coldness was left after each kiss he gave her. Each kiss he gave her only made her want him more.

“Let’s go before something happens.”She grabbed his hand, leading him to the car.

He opened the passenger door and helped her in before getting in on his side. He pushed the car into reverse and drove off down the road. Amanda had no idea what today was going to do to him; he knew proving his love would be by asking for her hand. Her small, soft hand. His smile never disappeared, even when he pulled up to the local resturant.

“Ramiro’s Italiano?”She gasped quietly.”They’re so expensive.”

“Amanda,”He looked over at her.”this was where we first went on a date. You refused to go until I said we’d go to Wendy’s instead, remember?”

“You brought me here anyway.”She chuckled.

“But I know you love this place.”He grabbed her hand and smiled.

“I love you.”She pecked his lips before getting out of the car.

Amanda and Jimmy eagerly made their way into the resturant, occasionally receiving odd looks and surprised faces from fans. They ate with laughter and memories, pointing out the little things and stealing kisses here and there. By the end of their expensive meal, Jimmy was leading Amanda back outside, but not to the car.

“Where are we going?”She laughed quietly as they climbed over rocks and through the sand.

“You’ll see.”He smiled.

As Amanda stepped through the uneven sand, she paused to regain her failing balance. Jimmy laughed as she toppled from side to side.

“Come here,”He hit her behind the knees, knocking her back into his arms.

“Jimmy, wait!”She laughed loudly as he pulled her weightless body into his arms and walked along the beach.

He walked until deserted and he lied her down in the sand. He crawled over her slowly and pressed kisses along her showing skin. She softly grabbed Jimmy by the chin and pulled him upward, sending a thrill of kisses to his lips in a matter of seconds.

“This spot is beautiful.”He lied down next to her, enjoying the cool summer breeze.

The sounds of the rippling water and sea salt smell made him feel like a teenager all over again. The bonfires on the beach; the alcohol, the good times. He looked down at Amanda, his face turning from sweet to conniving.

“What are you-”Amanda shrieked as he pulled her from the sand and into his arms once again.”No! Jimmy, wait! Please!”

His laughter rang throughout the empty beach as he rushed into the water, diving in with Amanda clinging to his neck. The cold rush of water made him feel alive as he came up from under the water. Amanda did aswell, pushing her hair back and out of her face.

“You’re such a jerk.”She giggled.

The water glistened beautifully against her skin. Even though her make-up ran down her slim cheeks, she looked absolutely gorgeous. She crossed her arms over her chest and gave a nervous smile.

“What are you looking at, Jimmy?”She stated softly.

Jimmy took her hand in his and kissed the top of her knuckles.

“At the most beautiful, respectful and most flattering girl in the world.”He pulled her forward and into a tight embrace.

She wrapped her arms tightly around his chest, resting her head against his shoulder. She closed her eyes, listening carefully to his quick heart beat.

“I love you so much, Jimmy.”She breathed.

Jimmy and Amanda walked up to the edge of the water, lying down where the ocean crawled only up to their knees. Their legs tangled together in a romantic fashion as Jimmy stroked her hair back with his fingers. He was so in love with this woman and he would be more than grateful to spend every waking minute with her. She smiled up into his eyes as he ran thoughts through his mind.

This woman lying in front of him had everything he had ever wanted. He had no words to describe to her how he felt about her. The best he could say was I love you. There was nothing stronger, in his mind, that he could say to explain his feelings. Amanda loved him so much and he knew she would do anything to stay by his side. Jimmy felt invincible with Amanda there.

He could live forever and have her there, smiling, laughing, touching him mentally and physically. He knew his time had come; he had the ring in his pocket, safe and secure. It was waiting to come out and shine in her eyes. He knew she would accept his proposal. Jimmy dug his hand into his pocket and sat up, leaning slightly over Amanda. He pulled the ring from the box and tossed it aside.

He clenched it in his hand as he bent down to kiss her salty lips. He took in a deep breath before stating, “You know, every time I try to tell you how I feel, I can only come out with I love you. You’re everything a man could ever want and need. Your love made me who I am today and I want to thank you. I can’t describe to you how you make me feel. You’re everything I could have and more.”

Amanda’s cheeks blushed a crimson red as he smiled down at her. He opened his hand and dangled the ring in front of her eyes. They welled in tears as he continued on. He swallowed hard and stated, “Amanda Stremple, will you marry me?”

“Oh, Jimmy,”He slipped the ring onto her finger before she pulled him into a hug.

She kissed him more passionate than ever, slipping her dancing tongue into his mouth. His hands ran up and down her sides, not making her flinch or twitch with the ticklish touch. She pulled away and wiped at her tearing eyes.

“I love you so much, Jimmy. I always will.”She whimpered quietly.

“I love you too, Amanda.”Again he kissed her, smiling wildly into the kiss.

He knew she had him wrapped around her finger; now literally. Her passion, personality, body and everything else was so unexplainable. He couldn’t have asked for anything better. He was so happy he traded his last life for the one he has now. He didn’t know what did it to him, what she had in her, but he knew she has whatever it is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this officially made me miss Jimmy more than ever. I think it was a sweet one shot worth writing. I really enjoyed this and I hope you guys did too. I love this song and it was all my inspiration for this story to come true.