Status: dead/alive? alive.

Ego te Provoco

Prologue; Jonah

I remember once my mother telling me to stay away from older people, that they’re monsters in a humans form, but I never believed her when I hit age ten.

Back then I remember when my eyes had gotten wide from fear, but now I look at people without a care who they are, where they come from, and what they do for a living. It’s just the way I am and for that I’m considered a dick. I just don’t care.

I guess that’s way I’m in a car with my four best friends driving to this so called ‘haunted house’. Honestly I think it’s full of shit. The guys all chat about what to except as I drive.

“Do you guys honestly believe in ghost, monsters, whatever the fuck?” I ask as I turn into the street.

Everyone’s quite for a few seconds, then Marco breaks it, “Uh, yeah.”

“Grow up. I still don’t even no why the fuck I bothered to come.” I sigh, looking out into the dark street.

“Because you’re our driver!” Lee chirps, I can see from the front mirror the guys nodding their heads with shit eating grins.

Stupid fucks.

When Conner tells me to stop, I do.

“This is it.” Eddie breaths and it feels weird as I felt it hit my neck.

I push him off me and look at the house from my windshield; it’s eerie and dark. The paints of white is chipping off, the wood looks as if one step it’ll break, hell the whole house looks as if it’ll fall down with one touch. I open the door and get out getting a better look at the area. What a shit hole.



Legends, myths, scary stories we’ve all heard of them and at one point we all believed in them. There is no such thing as ghosts or monsters; it’s just a shitty excuse to scare children away or to make them go to bed faster.

Oh how I was wrong not to believe in monsters.
♠ ♠ ♠
short prologue :p
and no it has nothing to do with actual monsters, it's people.

-ottie.