Status: dead/alive? alive.

Ego te Provoco

Two; Jonah

Have you ever got the feeling that you’re being watched? As if someone has their piercing gaze just on you, just on you and not the people around you? It seems like they can see right through you and predict you’re every fucking move only making matters worse. Well, I feel like someone’s watching me right now as I stand outside this eerie house, my hands deep within my jean pockets picking at old lent. I can hear my best friends calling each other out, throwing insults at who refuses to go in first.

These guys are such idiots… I wonder why I even hang out with them or better yet why the hell did I even start hanging out with them. I think it’s because Lee’s mom is a milf, it’s sad she’s lesbian. I shake my head at the thought of Ms. Peterson and other woman, when I feel like I’m being watched again. My gaze travels the second story of the house and I could have sworn I saw some movement from the far left window, but I dismiss it.

“I’m tired anyway, it could just be my eyes.” I mutter to myself, looking at another part of the house.

“What was that Jonah?” I hear Marco ask in an obnoxious tone.

Sighing, “Nothin’, I’m goin’ in, you pussies coming?”

-

Red drapes hang on each window in the living room, blocking out any source of light from outside. I sneeze and wipe my nose; there’s so much dust is this house. My eyes travel from the drapes to the stairs next to me and the furniture; sofa, coffee tables, etcetera. They all seem as if they have been through a lot in this house… They’re dark and eerie, just like the house. A small thump sound comes from the stairs case and I walk to it, but to my surprise nothings there…

“That’s strange,” I mumble, turning back to the living room.

“Aye, Jonah come over ‘ere, this‘s some crazy shit…”

I follow Eddie’s voice to a room in back of the living room; a ball room. My brows construct to confusion and unease at the sight of a word I’ve never seen so written in rage. All over the windows, the dark wooden floor boards, even the linings and banister of another stair case, someone used their finger and dust to write the word…

“Death.” Everyone says in union.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah sorry it was short guys, i had to rush this like the first chapter -_-
i promise chapter four well be long!
how you guys liking the story so far?
i know i do(:

-ottie(: