Status: wow, i didnt know i was that deep, i got myself crying, sorry if the papers wet xD (.joke.)

My Locket From You

When I was a child, I used to get scared of monsters under my bed, and would cry in the dark. But then a soft voice would comfort me, and hug me, and told me how there was no monsters, and that Jesus loved me, and he is protecting me. That he sends us our own little angel to watch over us, and I would fall right asleep, after he kissed me on the forehead goodnight. I love you daddy. I wish I had a chance to tell him I love him again. But he is gone. He died when I was eight years old. But Its hard to remember since that was six years ago. I am 14 now.
I remember I was at my friend Callies house. "Hey Anny, should you call your house soon?" "Yeah I should, hold on..." ring ring ring...
"Mommy, can I talk to daddy?" "Sure sweety."
"Daddy, are you ok?" "Why, do you ask?" "Oh nothing Dad, i love you."
Her dad frowned to her mother. "Are you homesick?" "No Im fine daddy, i love you guys..bye." "Oh and tell Steven I love him too." "Ok, Love you Anna."
"Anny, whats bugging you?" Asked Callie. "Im fine." "No your not, tell me, cmon you can tell me anything." "Fine, Im worried for Daddy, where he has to work so late, and snow, he might wreck." "Hey Anny dont worry, your Dad is like one of the safest drivers I've ever seen, he'll be just fine,and we will even call him later, ok?" "Ok Callie." Anna smiled a little.
About an hour later, we went to bed, and fell fast asleep.
Ring..Ring...Ring!!! "Ahhh, Hello?" Callie's Father answered the phone. "Oh My God, I'll get her up..,Bye." "ANNA?! WAKE UP?!" "Huh, Whaa.." "Its your Dad, Lets Go, pack up, we gotta go to the hospital."
We slammed the car doors shut as they rand inside. "Daddy!!!" The nurses led confused little me to the room my father was in, he was in pain. They said he had collided with another vehicle, probabally a drunk. "Daddy." "Anna, your here, I thought you would never come." "I'll always come for you daddy." "Be strong for me, like the brave little girl I raised." My eyes teared up. "I love you Anna.." then that moment, he stopped, breathing, moving, and loving little brave Anna...
  1. On Our Way
    Notta a very importanat chapter. But It starts my story. So i hope you like :)!