Status: complete

Either It's You or Me

3 best friends in the universe, each has brother, each has different stories and passion to live on. Everyone has their best friends, they knew where to run when they had trouble, they could trust each other before somebody turns the back and mentally stab them, all for the glamorous and popularity.
  1. Pilot
    Their brothers had moved away from home to college, would life still be the same?
  2. Hello stranger.
    Welcome home, brothers.
  3. Unbreakable bond
    When the world up against him, he knows where to turn his back to.
  4. No way, he is never a stranger
    Chris and Devina went for a coffee, Chris dropped her off home, but an interrogation can not be stalled.
  5. I'm your best friend, aren't I?
    Brigitta's POV ; the guy i love helped my best friend </3
  6. Still, you're my best friend
    David's and Devina's POV ; the way they see their best friends as.
  7. Everyone is connected! World is too small.
    Chris took me to his house and showed this drumming skill of his when his friends were showing up and I realized how small the world is, consider who were coming.
  8. Driven away, nothing is a secret anymore.
    My mom went out of the town for the whole week, and I have to stay at the Sauers. I also found an interesting secret about...
  9. Truth hurts, and lies? Wish everything was a lie.
    David's and Devina's POV ; the secrets revealed, sorry for the truth Chantal :(
  10. The hometown show
    The weekend's coming and it'll soon be a bash, but Donny, what happened to that poor girl???
  11. Hi! Im Chantal..
    Chantal's POV; The girl suffers a really really deep trauma, Donny better get her some help, or i will make him! and David? HHNNGGG. I'm over my head <3
  12. And so, truth been told.
    JC spilled everything, David life is about to ruined by that stupid thing. Chantal will be break down, I'm doomed.
  13. You're an evil.
  14. Straight/gay/bi. I couldnt care less.
    Struan's POV ; even though JC had told me about the truth of David being gay, I dont care, he's my best friend no matter what.
  15. And the final
    David's and Devina's POV ; and all the love spreads out.