Rapunzel

1/3

Once upon a time there was a beautiful girl named Rayanne Winters. Rayanne was a beautiful teenager with brown, curly hair that went just below her shoulders, her skin was a beautiful olive colour and her eyes were so crystal green that it looked like they might just look right into your soul.

Rayanne’s mother and father were very protective of their daughter and wanted only good things for her. According to them, her dating a boy with tattoos and a mohawk was not not good for her and they wanted that boy out of her life as soon as possible.

Rayanne’s parents expressed their feelings about her dating that ‘awful boy’ and told her that they never wanted to see the two of them together again. Rayanne knew better than to fight with her parents, it would only end in her being even more upset than she already was.

So, she told her mother and father that she would never see her beloved Johnny again. Her parents were naive enough to believe their daughter and trusted her words. Little did they know that as soon as Rayanne got to her room she contacted her boyfriend and told him what her parents had told her.

Rayanne was actually starting to get worried about not seeing Johnny before she called him, but he soon had her calmed down and told her that they would be together behind her parents' backs. Rayanne let out a sigh of relief as she hung up the phone after telling Johnny that she loved him.

She couldn’t even comprehend how a life without Johnny would be. He had just waltzed his way right into her heart and she never wanted him to leave. She couldn’t imagine her day without his cute, cheesy smile, his lame jokes and how safe and loved he made her feel.

She changed into her pajamas and opened the window, thinking that it was getting a bit warm in her room. Rayanne made her way downstairs and saw her parents with their shoes and coats on. “Where are you going?” she asked, confused as to why they were leaving her.

“Honey, we’re leaving for that business-trip today. We’ve told you about that!” Her mother told her with a warm smile as she hugged her daughter. “Oh, yeah... I must’ve forgotten all about that.” She responded with a light smile “Have a safe trip,” she told them before they exited the house and drove off.

Rayanne made her way up the stairs and into her room again, picking up a book that was laying on her nightstand. Maybe she could read it and kill some time?

She sat on her bed reading when she heard a voice call from outside “Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair, so that I can climb the golden stair!”

Rayanne rushed out to her balcony and when she looked down she saw her boyfriend standing there with a cheesy grin placed upon his pink lips.
Rayanne smiled back at him “Johnny, my hair isn’t even blonde!” She told him as she giggled. “But you can always use this ladder,”

She raised her arm and gestured towards the ladder which was resting against the wall, close to her balcony. Johnny smirked before climbing it and making his way to his girlfriend.

“Hi, babe” he said before covering her lips with his own in a soft kiss. Johnny took her hand in his and led her to her bed where he gently picked her up and dropped her carelessly in the middle of the bed.

He crawled on top of her and gave her a playful smirk. He pecked her lips repeatedly before crashing down next to her. Rayanne wrapped her arms around his waist and snuggled close to him. “I missed you, Johnny” she told him truthfully, giving his neck a soft kiss. “We met earlier in school, babe” he responded with a smile “I know, but still!” she replied as she straddled his stomach.

Rayanne smirked as she sang the lines of a song she knew that he hated “Johnny, what’s the deal, boy? Ain’t your love all real boy? When the lights are low, you never hold me close. Johnny, are you queer?

“Hey! Both you and I know that that’s not true, babe,” Johnny exclaimed with a pout.
“I know, but it’s still fun to irritate you” Rayanne responded with a knowing smirk. “Oh yeah? So that’s how you wanna play, huh?” Johnny spoke as he flipped them over. “Maybe Johnny, Are You Queer should be our song?” she giggled.

“Hmph.. Maybe I should tickle you until you agree never to sing that song ever again?” Johnny asked with a cheesy grin before he started tickling his girlfriend until she begged for mercy.

When she had asked him to stop atleast ten times he decided that she had had enough. He kissed her nose and exclaimed “Hah, I win, as always,” with a small smile playing on his lips. Rayanne pouted sadly. “Not fair!”

Johnny chuckled before pecking her lips lovingly. “I love you so much” he said whilst hugging her close to his body. “Some day, we’ll run away from your evil parents,”