I Look at the Stars and They Remind Me of You

Six;

He just stared at me and I was finding it extremely difficult to break contact with him. Everyone else that was in the room disappeared. The rest of the world disappeared. It was just me and him staring at each other.

I felt a tonne of emotions flow through my body and a thousand thoughts rush through my brain. I couldn't even catch hold of one of them there was so many just rushing past, one after the other. Thought after thought. None of them staying still for me to barely even comprehend.

I had noticed how much older he looked now. He was growing out of his boyish features but he still looked young. His blond brown hair was shorter making him look more mature. He wasn't going to be a boy for much longer, you could tell just by looking at him. But if you called a boy he'd probably tell you he's a man. He always called himself a man. One of his funny yet adorable things about him.

Being a teenage girl I couldn't help but notice that he's a lot hotter than he was. Don't get me wrong, I mean, he was hot two years ago, but now. Well... time did him very nicely. He looked better in person than he does in pictures and on the TV.

I noticed that he was looking at me in the exact same way I was looking at him. Taking in all his new features, I guess he was doing the same to me.

I was still thinking about the talk Chaz gave me. Did I really want to blame it all on him? Did I really want to run and hide now or to jump on him and suffocate him in a hug?

Decision time Cassie.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG GUYS I'M SO SORRY!
I thought I updated this chapter a while ago...