Status: Completed :]

I'm Your Dork

Triple H

"So Danielle how are you and Hunter doing?" Rachael the make-up artist/hair stylist asked winking at me while doing my hair. I laughed.

"Well were doing good I mean we are JUST friends, and i love being his valet!" I told her hoping she would just let that subject go, but with my luck she didn't drop it.

"Come on Danielle you know what i mean don't play stupid with me! Did you tell him yet?" She asked eagerly.

And if your wondering what she's talking about let me fill you in. I came here a few years ago on Raw, I am a WWE Diva. When I came here Hunter but you all know him as Triple H welcomed me and helped me out and showed me around. Ever since then me and him became the best of friends, and over that time I fell in love with him. I mean can you blame me? He's just so amazing. And now that I an his valet, it's better because that means that i get to spend more time with him.

"No I didn't it's not the right time, and I don't think I should. I mean he just got his divorce papers between him and Stephanie, and with the whole Randy Orton/Legacy thing going on it's just to much for him and it's not the right time." I explained to her.

"Yeah, true. But hey! Speaking of the divorce did he ever tell you why him and Stephanie divorced?" she asked, I sighed.

"No, every time I ask him he says he'd rather not talk about it and when i push the topic he gets angry, and walks away. He just wont tell me it sucks." I said looking down bummed.

"Well hun I'm sure eventually he will tell you, he has to sometime!"

"Yeah I know, thanks Rachael" I said smiling up at her.

"No problem, I'm always here to talk to and your done!" she said while putting the make-up down and turning the chair around for me to look in the mirror.

"Oh my god, I love it thanks Rachael!" I said while jumping out of the chair hugging her.

"No problem hun, and just the perfect timing, here comes your lover boy" she said while nodding her head down the hallway, causing me to turn around. As i did so I saw Hunter walking right up to us.

"Hey ladies" he said as he walked up to us grinning

"Hey whats up Hunter?" Rachael asked

"Not much just getting ready for my match against Randy" he said which reminded me
"Oh yeah it's next! Well I'm ready and you look ready to Hunter" I said while looking at him dresses in his ring attire. "So are you ready to head out to the entrance?" I asked him, and that's when he started getting all fidgety and rubbing his neck. He only does those things when hes nervous! What could he be nervous about?

"Hunter whats wrong? Why are you acting all nervous?"

"Umm well about that Danielle, OK well I don't want you out there when I'm in my match against Randy!" he told me.

"Why not?" I asked him while crossing my arms as i was getting a little angry.

"Because I know how Randy is, hes dangerous and i don't want him touching you.

Because I know he will hurt you just to get to me!"

"I don't care Hunter! I'm your valet its my job, and I'm your best friend I'm gonna be there to support you!" I told him getting defensive and more angrier.

"Well I understand but your still not going out there!" he said starting to argue with me

"Yes I am Hunter!" I said starting to argue back

"No your not Danielle! I don't want you getting hurt! Your not going and that's final!" he said yelling at me, I just sighed and threw my arms up in the air.

"Fine, I give up I will stay back here if it makes ya feel better."

"Yes it will, and thank you but I want you to stay in my lockeroom just in case, please for me?" he asked looking at me with pleading eyes, then he hugged me. And that's when the butterflies started, and luckily Hunter was hugging me because my knees went weak.

"OK I will just for you!" I said poking him in his ribs and making him jump which made me giggle.

"Hey, that's not fair!" He told me, I just laughed

"Yes it is, now you better go you match is coming up like..now!"

"OK, OK I'm going" he said walking backwards and smiling then turning around fully and walking away.

"Awww you two are so cute and he's so protective of you it's adorable!" Rachael said while gushing and giggling. I just laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Oh shush Rachael, but hey I better get going to his lockeroom to watch his match. So I will talk to you later!" I told her waving and walking away slowly.

"Yeah, you walk away when I start talking about him. Way to easily dodge the subject!" she shouted laughing, I turned around laughing at her then turned back around and walked all the way to Hunter's lockeroom.

As I got to his lockeroom I entered and it smelled just like him which made me smile. But I went over to the couch, and plopped myself down. Then i turned on the TV to see that Randy was making his entrance and Hunter was already in the ring. And Randy had a picture in his hand of someone..who looked like a girl? But before he entered the ring he stopped right in front if it and held up the picture he had, and the picture was of..ME! But if it could get any worse, he kissed the picture of me right on the lips, and Hunter got so pissed off to the point where he was flipping out and he almost climbed out of the ring he was so mad. But the ref was telling him to stay back. Then Randy just smirked, he knew what he was doing! Randy got into the ring and got in his corner the the ref rang the bell. About halfway through the match Randy was beating Hunter hardcore but Hunter just wouldn't give up he was still fighting back. I was so into the match, but I needed something to drink so I got up and went to Hunter's mini fridge he had in his lockeroom and got a Orange Crush out. Hunter always kept bottles of Orange Crush in his mini fridge because he knew they were my favorite drink EVER! And I spend most of my time in here anyways. But right as I was about to go back to sit down, I saw something on top of the mini-fridge that caught my eye. It was a big envelope that was pretty thick. I picked up the envelope and walked to the couch and sat down, then I read the envelope which had a lawyers office name on it. So I opened the envelope wondering what they were. I pulled the papers out and read what they were. They were..Hunter's and Stephanie's Divorce Paper's?!?
For some reason something in me so badly wanted to read the papers to find out why they got a divorce but I knew it was wrong. Screw It! If he's not going to tell me what happened I mines well find out for myself! So I started looking for the explanation on the papers...HA! found it.

"The reason for this divorce is because Hunter asked for it saying he was not in love with Stephanie anymore, and he is in love with someone else. Ans Stephanie agreed upon the divorce saying it is only a friends relationship between the two, and that they will be having joint custody after the divorce is finalized!" I read out loud. After I read that I was just blown away. I would of never expected that he would be in love with someone else. I could just feel my heartbreaking. As I was sitting there with my head in my hands trying so hard not to cry. But then Hunter came through the door pissed as can be.

"Stupid ass fucking Legacy and stupid Randy Orton!" He yelled but once he saw me he calmed down instantly.

"Danielle whats wrong?!?" he asked panicking and running over to me instantly and kneeling down in front of me. But right as he kneeled in front of me, he just then noticed that the divorce papers were laying in my lap.

"Danielle why are these in your lap?" he asked snatching the papers off my lap and holding them up getting angry. "Did you read them?" he asked while raising his voice and getting more angry. I couldn't speak I just nodded.

"Why?" he asked yelling while standing up, so I stood up as well.

"Because Hunter I was wondering why you and Stephanie are getting a divorce and every time I ask you the simple question as to why, you blow up like you are starting to now!" I starting yelling as well.

"Well maybe because it;s MY business and not yours!" Once he said that it hurt me the tears just started puring out. I couldn't hold them in anymore. Once he noticed what he said hurt me he tried to hug me.

"No Hunter don't! Don't fucking touch me, what happened to us? Huh? Ever since you and Stephanie separated you have turned into this!" I yelled pointing at him.

"Danielle I-.." he tried saying but I interrupted him

"No Hunter don't speak! I'm talking right now, I'm sick of this I cant do this anymore! Every time I ask you a personal question you flip out! Before you would tell me everything but now you wont tell me shit! I'm supposed to be your best friend..what happened to us telling each other everything? But now that I think about it that was before you and Stephanie started getting a divorce! But now after the fact it's like I don't know you anymore!" I yelled at him then I started to cry more.

"Danielle I'm Sorry" he said, stepping towards me trying to hug me. But I just raised my hand up at him to tell him to stop. And then it hit me I know why he's been acting this way it's all because of "her"!

"It's because of her isn't it?" I asked while wiping some tears from my face away, and crossing my arms once again.

"Who?" he asked looking confused, which just frustrated and pissed me off more.

"Her! The girl you left Stephanie for, the one your in love with! You have been acting this way towards me cause of her haven't you?" I asked yelling and getting in his face. Then Hunter did the unexpected, he grabbed my face and kissed me. I didn't kiss back at first because I was so surprised but it felt so good, so then I started moving my lips with Hunter's. The were perfectly in sync like we were perfect for each other. And Hunter pulled away from that amazing kiss slowly and he kissed my forehead. I slowly opened my eye to see him staring at me with I think that hope? in his eyes. I smiled real big but then it hit me.

"Hunter I'm her aren't I? I'm the girl your in love with?" I asked looking up at him surprised as hell. He slowly nodded looking down at the ground, like he was disappointed. Then I just started laughing really hard, and he looked up at me with a hurt expression.

"Whats so funny?"

"I'm so sorry I'm not laughing cause your in love with me Hunter. I'm laughing because the reason I was crying before is because I was hurt and jealous as hell that you were in love with some girl and she is me!" I said continuing laughing then Hunter started laughing with me till he stopped and looked at me with love in his eyes as he started to caress my cheek.

"Your such a dork" he said chuckling as he kissed my nose. I just giggled and said "Yeah but I'm your dork, because I love you to!" I said while pulling him down into the most passionate kiss ever.