Status: Activia!

Best Friends Forever

Tessa Lee

Dear Diary,
Wow, already I am bored to no end with you. I've never had the patience to write down my "feelings" and shit. I've got better things to do than nurse a hand cramp because I had wrote a journal entry about 'xoxo, hugs and kisses for Randy Lions'. It's a waste of valuable homework time. If I did my homework, that is.

So, you're probably not wondering-you know, since you're paper-why I am writing in you in the first place. Well, the answer is quite simple, really. No, it's not because I'm actually taking my old anger-management therapist's advice about writing down my day in a diary to "let out all my pent up anger." It's because of boredom.

Ah, boredom! The reason why the world is going to Hell. Why is there so much bullying at school? Kids need something to occupy themselves. Why is there global warming? Wannabe basket ball players shooting their trash in the waste baskets and missing, and big factories having good ol' friendly competition on who can produce more 'x' items in 'x' amount of time. Why is there so much rape, murder, and under aged pregnancies? Sex is fun, and healthy. Too bad some girls can't keep their bloody mouths shut after they got screwed in the back alley of McDonald's. That's where guns come in handy.

Your ever-so-loving owner,
Tessa Lee ♥