Status: Activia!

Best Friends Forever

Shae

Dear Diary

So today I found out some really juicy news about Tessa Lee. Emma, my bestie, just told me that Tessa Lee has a crush on her boyfriend, Christan Deck, and that she was throwing herself all over him.

To tell you the truth, diary, I don’t really believe that Tessa Lee would have been throwing herself all over Christan, but flirting wouldn’t have been out of the question. Tessa Lee was always very good at flirting and making it just look friendly.
Emma seemed really angry about the whole thing and I don’t really know why. If I was her I wouldn’t be threatened by a girl like Tessa Lee when I looked like Emma and had Christan wrapped around my little finger. She was just over reacting like she always does. I guess she expected me to be really angry and want to get revenge on Tessa Lee.

Then again, as much as I don’t like Tessa Lee, I would never go out of my way to make it completely obvious that I dislike her; that would ruin any chance I would have with Alex and I really want a chance. So I left Emma to deal with whatever she was going to do and make sure I had nothing to do with it. She seemed a little angry at me but who cares, she was totally over reacting.

Not much else happened today, rather boring.

xoxo
Shae