Status: Activia!

Best Friends Forever

Tessa Lee

Dear Diary,
Ignoring Christan has been a harder mission than expected. This boy is PERSISTENT. Non stop talking. He's always at my locker, cracking lame jokes, being down-right perverted, and over-all hot. Which, before would've been great. But now his good looks are distracting from what's important: dropping off of Emma and her creepy cousin's radar.

Today wasn't too bad, I'm still in the eye of the hurricane, but I'm not sure for how long. I over-heard Danielle and Emma whispering under the stairwell during free period.

"So tomorrow night?"
"That's the plan, Danni."
"But what time?"
"I'm thinking eight o'clock. Wear a dark sweater, but make sure your hair is showing, and just a
little bit of your face."
"Should I wear, like, a lot of eyeliner? And a black sweater?"
"No need. I already got a friend of mine to steal her jacket. You know, the one she wears
every other day?"
"Awesome, Em! You are brilliant. More proof. But what about the eyeliner?"
"The more the better. Now listen, I gotta go. I heard Christan was skipping biology, and I want to surprise him by showing up at his usual spot at the fountain. Once he sees that I skipped class too, not only will he see how dedicated I am to him, but he'll see how bad ass I am."
"Oh wow, lol, Emma!"
"Girl, I am bad ass!"
"I know."
"Good. Later bitch!"
"Lol, see ya whore!"
"You know it, girl!"


All I was able to get out of that was to be prepared for my house possibly catching on fire in the middle of the night and that Emma has my Hello Kitty Zombie jacket. She better not ruin it, or she owes me twenty bucks.

Your Hello Kitty Zombieless owner,
Tessa Lee ♥