Status: Activia!

Best Friends Forever

Shae

Dear Diary

I know this is my second entry for today but I just had to tell you about tonight. Alex asked me to meet him at this abandoned building just at the end of Main Street. He told me I had to park at the other end and then walk down and that I was suppose to wear dark clothing. It was all a weird agreement but it was worth it, well kind of.

My ‘date’ with Alex wasn’t the only thing that happened that was out of the ordinary. While I was walking down Main Street I passed the antiques store and heard something going on out the back. Without really thinking I sneaked around the back to see what was going on and I saw what looked like Tessa Lee vandalising the store but the hidden away up against the wall (and right under the camera) was Emma. I knew they couldn’t see me because it was so dark but I still got freaked and got out of there and ran to find Alex and tell him that it looked like Tessa Lee was being framed.

Since then I don’t really know what has happened. Alex said it was best if I went home while he went to talk to Tessa Lee, but before we separated he kissed me, it was so sweet!

xoxo
Shae
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it took me a while to get this chapter up, but here you go.