Status: Activia!

Best Friends Forever

Tessa Lee

Dear Diary,
BAM! That is the sound that I am going to make on Emma Morretti's head when I spike the ball next practice. Of course, Shae made the team, as well, but that didn't come as much of a shocker to me. I taught the bitch everything she knows. And she might've gave me a few pointers here and there......

During Wednesday's tryouts I was on the opposite team as two of high school's most popular fifteen year olds. Emma is a pretty loud whisperer, and I heard her telling Shae something along the lines of this:

"Oh my God, I can't believe that the emo is actually trying out for the team. She's probably trying out because she knows that Randy Lions likes sporty girls. She is soo desperate. Attention whore."

And you want to know Shae's response?

"Well, she made it freshman year, so I don't think that moody cutter, Randy, is the reason why she's trying out again. But I really hope she fails, 'cause I'd rather swallow bleach than stand anywhere near that creep. I bet she has a collection of voodoo dolls, or something."

I know we're pretty much enemies now, but it still stung. I'd be a liar if I said that I didn't expect her to stick up for me.

So, since that's what Shae thought, I decided to give them a little show. As I leaned down with my hands on my knees while waiting for their team to serve, I looked right at Shae, smirked, and flipped my bangs into my eyes. The whole time giving her that stereotypical dead look that all emos-in her head-must have.

Your pacifistic owner,
Tessa Lee ♥