Sequel: Starting Forever.
Status: Complete.

Fate Keeps Loathing.

Moving.

I stood outside the house which I had come to know as home my whole life. Movers moved the tables, couches and beds out and placed them into large moving trucks. I held a one of the boxes of belongings which I decided to keep. The other two sat in the back of my car. I had decided to skip school to help clear out the shit my house, all against Jimmy's orders and all on my own time.

He'd be pissed when he found me here inside of being in History class but I was perfectly fine with it. For the past twenty four hours we hadn't been on speaking terms. It had made some awkward conversations through the house, and the night before I had crashed on the couch downstairs inside up with him. That pissed him off even more so today would be the cherry on top of the sundae.

As far as the house going up for sale and the clothes, and other belongings going up for auction my Mom's sister, my aunt Maggy and my uncle Steven were dealing with that, all proceeds were to be given to me for collage or whatever. I planned on keeping it for further use, and since my parents weren't alive anymore, I'd get money from the government as long as I stayed in school. So money now wasn't the problem even though that didn't mean I had planned on quitting my job.

“Is that all you're keeping?” asked Maggy. I nodded. “Yeah, mostly photos and a few belongings Dad owned. Mom's stuff is in the car.” I spoke quickly trying not to let my brain think back to when I saw them that night. I didn't want to remember that for the rest of my life. I wanted to remember my parents for how they were. Happy and loving, caring and strong.
There relationship never seemed to fade which made me want one like theirs some day. And since lately my relationship was on the wrong side I kind of wondered if Jimmy was my true guy... it wasn't that I didn't love him, and it wasn't that he didn't make me happy but the things he did sometimes pissed me off. He never listened and there was no way to control him even if I did pull out the break up card he most likely wouldn't of cared or stopped.

“I think your uncles going to stay here and help move out the upstairs things. Do you want to go over to our house for awhile?” she asked. I nodded. Anyplace besides the Vamp house would be better going to right now.

We drove in my car and it only took a few minutes to get to her small house. It was one of those places you'd see in that perfect story book. White picket fences, a nicely cut green grassy front lawn and nothing wrong around it. I shook my head and got out of the car.
As if the outside of the house didn't look nice the inside was ten times nicer. There wasn't a speck of dust anywheres, no messes, no dishes in the sink in the kitchen, no crumbs on the table. Spotless, everywhere.

“Would you like something to eat dear?” she asked. “Nah, I'm fine” I spoke. She gave me a saddened look. “How about we relax in the living room then” she suggested. I nodded and got up pushing in the chair and following her. My aunt was more of a cat person, she owned three for the matter. They were all overly huge and overly loved. “So I assume you don't mind living with your boyfriend” she spoke. I nodded. “Better than living in that house” I spoke. She nodded.
I ended up hanging out with her for a good hour or more before heading “home” and got ready for the ordeal I knew that was going to occur.

It was currently 4pm. Everyone would have been home, including Johnny from school. I stopped at the red light and looked around. It was then I noticed Matt walk out of the coffee shop I worked at. “Fuck” I whispered under my breath. The light quickly turned green and I almost floored it driving past him. I looked in my rear view mirror to see him noticed me. He shook his head and pulled out his cell phone, probably calling Jimmy, how great.

I took my time heading back. Laughing slightly knowing I was in shit as soon as I got back, that I found it humorous. I pulled into the drive way and slowly drove down it. I sighed once at the house. Here I was.
Quickly grabbing the boxes in the back of the car I shut the door and walked up the stairs into the house. I carried the boxed up and turned into the living room noticing the five out of the six faces I lived with. “Hey guys” I smiled and started walking upstairs. They didn't comment, all giving me dark looks as I passed by. I smirked and walking half way up the stairs before a loud growl came from behind me. I turned to see his black eyes glare towards me. I sighed. Fear in this house wasn't existent, or so it seemed.
“Hello Jimmy” I spoke and turned back up the stairs. “I need to put these somewheres, where can I?” I asked. “I don't give a fuck about your fucking boxes Emily!” He snapped. “Where the hell where you today? You skipped school!” he snapped. I rolled my eyes. “Sorry DAD I didn't know I wasn't allowed to do that!” I yelled. He growled lowly. “Don't fuck with me just answer the damn question!”
“Don't talk to me in that tone!” “I just went to deal with the house I used to live in and get the rest of my things, sorry I'm not allowed to see my family and deal with the things which I need to get rid of!” I snapped. He crossed his arms over his chest. “Why couldn't you at least have told someone about this” “Because I figured I didn't need to, its my business” I sneered. “Yeah well I'm TRYING to look out for you” he spat. “Yeah and you know what, its not helping anyone, so maybe you should just fuck off!” “Ugh, you know what, fuck all of you because I can't live here, because you won't let me LIVE outside of here!!” I yelled almost in his face. He didn't comment just stayed quiet. “And I'm sick of this, I'm sick of you trying to control me and I'm sick of fighting with you, I'm sick of not knowing what I want” “I have to leave here” I spoke and walked past him on the stairs.

“Emily you can't leave!” Caro stopped me. “Why not, I'M SICK of dealing with him” I turned and yelled it at him. “But...” “I'm sorry for being a waste of a year for being in your lives” I spoke quietly and walked out.