Sequel: Starting Forever.
Status: Complete.

Fate Keeps Loathing.

Stop.

“Stop” he spoke normal for once. I didn't listen and opened my car door and got in. “Stop” he spoke again. He rushed down the stairs as I started up my car not even looking at him. “Emily! ...Stop” he spoke smacking his hands down on the hood of my car. I looked at him. His eyes were wide. He looked like he could cry if he could. He opened his mouth about to say something but stopped and stood up taking his hands off my car. I frowned and looked down, letting the tears get ready to fall. Inside me hurt. I guess even the worlds best lie detector would fail when it read that I didn't love him. I loved him more than anything and I needed him. But lately it was like he was trying too hard to make me happy again. He couldn't bring back my parents nor could he find the person whole killed them right yet but the day might come he will.

I pulled the keys out of the car and opened my door getting out. I shut it and then turned to him. He looked at me for a quick second before I let a few tears fall and he rushed over hugging me tightly. “I'm sorry Em” he repeated. “You scared the shit out of me, you know that, even if you still where in town, my worst nightmare would be me to find you the way you found your parents. I latched onto him. “Don't leave me” I spoke. “I will never leave” he replied.

I lied in his room for rest of the night. He stayed beside me and watched me. “You have to stop with these runs” I spoke playing with his hair. He nodded. I closed my eyes watching him fade away as my dreams took over. And for the first time that night they returned.

“JIMMY!” I woke myself up screaming. His arms wrapped around me. “Shh, its ok, you're ok” he spoke. “What was that?” he asked. I sighed. “Another nightmare, I haven't had one in months” I groaned and rolled over. “Oh. Its ok, you're vampire is here” he growled lowly. I could sense the small curve up on his face. In my mind I rolled my eyes but in reality I just closed my own. “Yeah that's right, I have my vampire” I smiled.

The morning rose and I groaned getting up knowing I had school. He didn't move or do anything as I got ready. I walked downstairs and left him. “You driving today?” asked Johnny as I entered the kitchen. He was the only other person up besides me. “No” I spoke. “Okay, I'm leaving in 20 minutes” he spoke. I nodded and grabbed myself some breakfast.

The day overall was a gloomy rainy one. I sighed walking towards my first class. “Only five months left of this” Johnny groaned and opened the door to the class room. “Only”

Lunch rolled around quickly and Johnny dropped me off at the house. I walked inside dropping my bag before running upstairs and down the hall. I swung open the last bedroom door and ran, launching onto the bed. I smiled widely seeing the confused and surprised look given back to me from Jimmy who still hadn't woken up until now. “Good morning” I grinned and kissed him quickly. “Uh...” he spoke still confused. “What?” I asked standing up on the bed. He turned over and looked up at me weirdly. “You're in a good mood, its different, I like it” he spoke pulling me down into his lap. I grinned fixing his messed up, crazy black hair. “I like it too” I spoke and kissed him again.

“How was school?” he asked as we lied their, it had been a few minutes of just quiet before that. “Boring like it always is” I replied getting up and out of bed. “Where are you going?” he asked sitting up. I giggled seeing his hair fall in his face. “Running away” I spoke and jolted out the door. “EMILY!”

“EEK!” I jumped running down the stairs and past Matt, Zack and Caro who looked at me strangely. “Where are you going?!” Yelled Caro. “RUNNING AWAY!” I screamed and bolted around back of the house. I headed straight into the woods out back. A strike of fear ran through me as I stumbled through the woods. After about a minute into the woods I hid behind a large tree and waited. I knew he'd find me, my heart was racing and I was panting so anyone, vampire or person was bound to find me. I heard a few crunches behind me and I held my breath. Not moving I waited their.
“Emily, come out, come wherever you are” the grin on my face was priceless. I waited as I could hear him walk around. “Ok I give up, where are you?” he asked and walked past me. I smiled and stepped side ways. It was then he spun around around and pulled me into his arms. I screamed surprised by this quick motion and shut my eyes. He chuckled and I opened my eyes.
“You're silly, now lets get back” he spoke. I rolled my eyes and walked back but as soon as I hit the grassy lawn I started running again.