Sequel: Starting Forever.
Status: Complete.

Fate Keeps Loathing.

Questioning.

I sat back down and glared up to him. “What do I have to live for anyways?” “Emily, you are only 17, you still have you're whole life ahead of you, you're not even out of high school yet don't be thinking about this please” He sat down and begged. I turned to me and sighed. “Fine, but... would you...change me?” I asked. He went silent. “Of course I'd be the one to change you, I wouldn't ever let Matt, Brian, Zack or Johnny touch you. I'd kill them before they got anywheres near you” he spoke darkly. “You've sent me to the point where my fucking fangs were almost showing, why do you think every time we're making out it takes me so long to calm down again?” He asked. I let my mind go back to it and nodded. “So what happens?” I asked. “When you become your vampire self?” I was interested by this, were my nightmares real or were they my mind just over thinking things.
“Well...my eyes change... to the point where they're black.” “Fangs are there and I'm pissed off and scary” He said as if it wasn't a big deal. So my nightmares were real.
“Oh” I squeaked a little feared. He gave me a weird look. “Why?” He asked. “Well lately I've been having these....nightmares” “Emily!” His arms were around me before I knew it. “What are they about?” “You.. and you seem normal but then you turn into this evil thing which... I guess you are and and ...and then you attack me like I'm fresh meat and then everyone else is around and... ” before I knew it I was balling my eyes out. Those images in my mind were so clear. How could something so wonderful be so horrible at the same time?

“That sounds... true... but at the same time I would never do that to you, no one here would, Emily please calm down, you have no one to fear” he spoke quickly. I was surprised I understood. He held me tightly until I stopped crying. “I'm not afraid of you, I want to be like you someday... I just... this is a lot right now...” I weakly spoke. “I know its a lot and I'm sorry for just letting this out so quickly. I never had to do this before” he whispered.

Time slowly passed by, he talked quietly telling me about his first few years and how they weren't so good. How he learned how to survive around humans and how he soon met the others. I ended up falling asleep in his arms. Since I hadn't slept well the night before, crying my eyes out and yelling at him tired me out quickly.

I woke up forgetting where I was at first. But it didn't take me long to realize my surroundings. I wiped the sleep out of my eyes and groaned. “You sleep well” his velvety voice rang through my ears. “Hmm..” “What time is it?” I asked. “Almost seven.” I rolled over and came face to face with him. I kissed him lightly and then stayed quiet. “What are you going to do without me once school starts?” I asked. Running my hands through his hair. He frowned. “I don't know, sleep all day, stay with you all night” “And help me study” I laughed. He smiled. “Yeah that too.” “Or do it for me?” I asked. He chuckled. “No, after doing it for 50 plus times, I think I'm done with high school for a good while. He smiled. “So why did you come back here if you had to pretend to be someone else?” “Because, this was originally my hometown. I come back here every now and then, I had to stay this time though, for you” he smiled. I smiled and snuggled into him. Seeing through it all I had my life planned out. It would be high school and then the rest of my life with him.

“So when is Emily going to become a vampire?” asked Johnny from the living room. Jimmy just sat their giving him the dirtiest look ever. “Not for awhile.” He hissed turning to me who sat beside him. “We're going to graduate first Johnny” I grinned. Jimmy smirked thinking back to last year, Johnny was supposed to graduate with them but failed. “I still can't believe you failed high school Christ” he laughed. “Shut up” he yelled. I smiled. At least I wouldn't be stuck by myself throughout the year.
We hung out for the rest of the night and by the time eleven o'clock rolled around I was getting tired again. “I should probably get going home, my parents didn't know I left this morning” I yawned getting up. “You're not driving its late and you are tired, here I'll drive you back” Jimmy held his hand out for my keys. I gave them to him and said goodnight to everyone else before stumbling out the door and climbing into my car. For some reason it felt like the rid home was shorter than the drive over here this morning.

“Okay we're here love” he spoke as I blinked seeing the streetlight shine brightly in my face. “Okay” I climbed out of my car and stumbled towards the house. Opening the door and stepping in, I heard his footsteps behind me, my parents had to be asleep because the house was pitch black. I stepped into my room and flicked on the lights. I stripped down and into something to sleep in and climbed into bed. “Do you have to leave tonight?” I asked as the lights turned off and he walked around to the other side of my bed. “If you don't want me too...” He spoke. I felt the other side of the bed sink down and him crawl underneath the covers and snuggle beside me. I lied their and a small smile crossed my face. Deep down I couldn't wait until we were together for good. The only thing that bothered me was, if I was making the right choices or not, to live forever or to not live forever, that was the question.