Sequel: Starting Forever.
Status: Complete.

Fate Keeps Loathing.

Spy

The weeks passed by. They were mainly taken up of work and hanging out at the house with the guys. I ended up finding more about them and I swore with my life that if I told a soul about their existence my life would be in their hands and not especially in the way I wanted it to be in.

“Well Johnny boy, its final year” I spoke stepping out of the Land Rover he decided to pick me up in today. “Yeah, again for me” he groaned. I giggled and shook my head. One thing I definitely wouldn't want to deal with in my immortal state, re-doing all the life like things normal people had to go through. Jimmy was probably right for me to stay human for as long as I could but deep down a part of me wanted to be like him and the rest so badly I'd do anything. We walked towards the main doors, taking a glance at the wall; lists of names and homerooms we'd be attending each day until the very end. “Ugh Duncan again! That bitch hates me so much” Johnny frowned. I scanned through the last names, until I found my own. “Brown” I spoke monotonous and shrugged my shoulders.

“So how was it being the only one to be up this early this morning” I teased him as we walked through the crowd around the door and down past the lockers. “I wasn't the only one up surprisingly” he spoke. “Oh?” I asked. “Yeah, Jimmy was up and so were Cee and Zack. They say Hi and Jimmy says he misses you” he spoke and rolled his eyes. I smiled. This year would be different since last we both attended this school. To my disadvantage more than enough homework would be given and my time spent with him would be cut down to just open, work free weekends (which would be rare) and late late night studying. I wasn't really a big nerd but this years grades would be the most important than just any other.

The bell rang and Johnny and I parted heading into different directions to where our homerooms were. Mine was my Math teachers, Mr. Brown's. I wasn't a big fan of the guy last year in Math 11 but this year things were bound not to be as bad because I didn't put down the course nor did I need to take it, seeing in I had earned all my credits to graduate for it.

He shut the door once everyone was in the room and then he started yelling out the names to see if we were all here. The morning would go by slowly, nothing but pictures being taken and schedules being handed out would be the only major events.

“You in my English?” asked Johnny sitting next to be on the bench outside the school at lunch. “Um... last block?” I asked. He nodded. “Yep.” “Good! Because I failed that last year, I need someone good to cheat off of this year” I laughed at the reply from him. He would easily pass seeing in he had taken the class a dozen times before.
“What else you have with me?” he asked snatching the piece of paper out of my hands. “Hmmm... Oh, History.... OH and Geography...and... Chemistry, Nice all but one class” he spoke and handed it back. “Why what do you have third block?” I asked seeing my free in that spot. “PE...” he sheepishly spoke. “PHYS ED! Johnny how the hell did you fail Phys Ed?” I spoke shocked. “Oh I purposely failed that one, I love that class, all we do is basically nothing” he smirked. I rolled my eyes. Oh boy.. “Hmm” I hummed and placed my schedule back in my binder. “I wonder what everyone else is up too?” “Oh who knows. Jimmy's probably thinking about you” He spoke. “Yeah... why would you really want to re-do this year?” I asked. “Because... I failed it.” “Johnny, you've graduated probably a 100 times, why fail to do it again?” I asked. “Because I got money to stay this year” he let out and then froze knowing he probably shouldn't had say it. “Money...” I said suspiciously. “Uh... “ “It better not have been Jimmy” I spoke sternly. “Um...” “WAS IT?!” I yelled freaking out, this wouldn't be good once I saw him after school. “Well... he did pay me, but only because he wanted me watching out for you” he spoke. My eyes stared him down. “Why on earth would I need to be watched?” I asked. This was ridiculous no other guy would want to date me, this that was his problem and no I didn't have any plans to cheat on him. “Because, I don't know, besides you'd be alone anyways if I wasn't here. He problem just doesn't want you alone or to get in trouble” he spoke. I groaned annoyed. Always watching out for me huh? This was something I wasn't too fond of. He didn't have to worry about anything, I could stand on my own two feet.

“Here give me your keys, I'll get someone to pick you up after school” I spoke. “What? No!” he said. “What? I have my free class next and you have gym, come on Johnny I want to go over their” I spoke and held out my hand for the keys. “Ugh, dent it and you have Matt's wrath on you” he warned and let the keys fall into my hand. I turned and started walking towards the parking lot. “Have fun on Gym class JC!” I yelled back. I heard him reply with a low “yeah yeah” response which made me grin.

I chucked my bag in the back and then got in the front. Starting up the Land Rover and pulling out of the semi-busy lot. I turned left and headed down the road, out of town and back into the woods where my fanged lover was going to get a mouth full of something he didn't want to hear.