Status: Really hoping this turns out.

Violetine

This story is obviously about a girl named Violetine, in this description I will describe to you what our main character looks like, because that is what always makes me wonder when I read a story. So this is her: She is a fifteen year-old girl who has a fairly average skin color. White, black, asian, I don't care what her authenticity is, that's up for you to decide. She has straight, lavender hair that reaches the middle of her ribs and never seems to move out of place. It's never in a ponytail, never braided, never curled, never frizzy, never crimped, never wavy, never messed up. Perfect. Her eyes change, they don't go from pink to black in moments. They usually stay a pale pink, but every now and again she'll wake up to a new color. Usually something like a forest green, bright purple, or a blue so pale, it's almost a white. She isn't as skinny as a stick, she doesn't have an amazingly flat stomach. She's just average. 128 lbs. She usually dresses in jeans, a t-shirt, or a skirt, nothing else. She doesn't talk a lot, and when she does, it's to her best friend, teacher, or parents. She likes to paint with watercolors. She is an average height and does no sports. She is not amazingly attractive or ever so popular, but she's not ugly and she's not a no one. She's in the middle of a crowd, an average.