Status: Temporarily on Hold.

You Take A Part Of Me

Effect

Image

"I don't really want to sit at the hotel." Skye sighed as they got out of the van.

"What do you want to do?" Chris asked, looking at her.

"How about we go look around the city?" She smiled.

"Sure." Chris smiled back and walked with her.

Their hotel was in the middle of the small city in Africa, and Skye didn't mind walking. She was excited to be with all of the boys, but being with Chris made her nervous. She wasn't sure if she wanted to be serious with him, but she knew she shouldn't lead him on. Her last relationship wasn't the best, and she didn't want to go through that again.

"You're modeling tomorrow, right?" Chris asked.

"Oh, yeah." She nodded.

"Mind if I come watch?" He smiled.

Skye blushed and looked down at her feet. "Um...sure."

"If you don't want me to, it's fine."

"No, not at all, you can come." She laughed. "I've just never had an audience before." She shrugged.

"I'm surprised,don't you have tons of friends?"

"Well yeah, sure, but no one really asks to watch me at work."

"I can't wait!" He said excitedly.

Skye laughed and looked up at him. "How do you deal with all the paparazzi?" She asked when she noticed a few people with cameras taking pictures of them.

"You don't deal with them?"

She shrugged. "Not really."

"I don't know. It was stressful at first and it gets annoying having people following you everywhere, especially if you're having a bad day. But now that I've dealt with it for years, it can be entertaining because we fuck with them now."

Skye smiled. "I wouldn't be able to handle so many people, it makes me anxious."

"You might have to get used to it, especially since you're going to be in the next Jackass movie, and Wildboyz episodes."

She sighed. "I know."

"Don't worry." Chris said, wrapping his arm around her waist. "You'll get used to it."

Skye smiled and leaned up to kiss his cheek.

"So what did you want to look at?" He asked.

"Clothes and jewelry." She laughed.

"How did I know?" He smiled.

When they got back to the hotel, no one else was in their room. Steveo left a note saying that they went out to get food and that they would bring food back for the two of them.

"I have a question." She asked. Chris had sat on the couch and she sat next to him, her legs across his lap.

"Yes?"

"Well, do you remember those episodes you and Steveo filmed in India?"

"What about them?"

"Did Steveo really have a fit because that guy wanted him to be a female?" She giggled.

Chris laughed. "Yeah, that really happened."

"Why did he freak out?"

"It's just something about Steveo." He shrugged and rubbed her legs.

Skye froze and looked at Chris who was watching the TV. He had no idea what the effect he had on her was.