Status: Temporarily on Hold.

You Take A Part Of Me

I Like You

Image

After a quick lunch at a small African-style bistro, they all headed to the address given to Skye by her agent. It was a small building out of town. It was blocked off with sectioned fences. White sheets or drapes were set up outside and tarps for shade. There were also groups of people wandering around, setting things up and preparing.

"Ah, there she is!" A middle-aged woman smiled and approached them. "I'm Nala." She shook hands with Skye.

"I'm Skye." She smiled back. "This is Chris, Steveo, and Johnny. Mind if they watch?"

"Not at all." She shook her head. "Please, come inside and we'll get you ready."

The boys chilled outside, talking to the photographer and other people on set. Johnny asked if they could do promoting for the show with Skye and take images with her for a magazine of Johnny's and then for the one Skye worked for. Nala had to make a few phone calls, but she eventually agreed, calling someone else to bring male clothes in from the office.

Skye walked out in a robe, her hair and make up done. Steveo stared at her as she walked out and Chris took notice of this. He knew Steveo thought she was hot and that he used to have a thing for her, and although he knew Steveo wouldn't do anything, it still kind of bothered Chris.

Skye smiled and walked up to Chris. "How's my make up?"

Chris looked at her and smiled, observing her. She had bright, cherry red lips and white eyeshadow that was done over with black stripes to make it look like zebra skin.

"Looks really good." He nodded.

One of the workers literally brought out a zebra for her to model with. "We're ready for you Skye." The photographer turned around.

Skye undid her robe and pulled it off of her shoulders, handing it off to someone else. Chris' jaw almost dropped as he looked at her. She had on a string bikini of zebra print. Skye fixed it a little bit, making sure everything was covered the most it could be covered. Chris could not take his eyes off of her.

She took a lot of pictures in the get-up, but also got changed into different make up and a simple grey bikini and modeled with an elephant. Chris asked where all of the animals were coming from and he was told that it was a rescue-animal reserve.

"Alright boys, we're ready." Nala said.

"Ready for what?" Skye asked but all the boys went inside. She was led into a different small hut where she was changed into a cheetah-print bikini. Her makeup was fixed to look cheetah print too and her her body was air-brushed in random places like her shoulders and stomach to look like cheetah skin.

When the boys came back outside, Steveo and Chris were in their man thongs of cheetah print too and Johnny was in a nice, but extremely simple suit. All four of them took pictures together and Skye had to take some alone. Chris picked Skye up a few times and then the three boys stood in a like and held her up from different places. They also used the animals with just the boys and were fed by the crew.

"Thank you so much." Skye shook hands with everyone when they were done.

"Of course! We will send prints to your managers."

Back at the hotel, Johnny and Steve played video games and Jeff took car of e-mails and phone calls. Chris passed out and Skye relaxed for awhile. After some time, she decided to clean her face and body of makeup and take a bath. Skye shut her bedroom door and stripped of all clothes, walking into the bathroom. She started to fill the tub with hot water and soap, plugging in her iPod to play music. She sunk down into the warm water and sighed, shuttering at how warm it was.

Skye washed her body and then relaxed in the hot water. "This feels nice." She murmured. Someone knocked on the door and she sunk down enough to hide herself. "Yeah?"

Chris opened the door and walked in. "Oh shit, Skye. I'm sorry." His eyes widened.

"No, it's fine." She smiled tiredly.

Chris nodded and stepped back in, blushing and avoiding eye contact. "We were all getting ready for bed so, I wanted to say good night."

"Good night." Skye smiled. Chris smiled back and went to shut the door. "Wait." She stopped him and waited for him to peak back into the bathroom.

"Yeah?"

"Stay with me again?" She whispered.

Chris paused but nodded. "I'll be in bed."

Skye nodded and finished her bath. She wrapped herself in a towel and walked out into the bedroom. She took out only a tank top and a pair of underwear. She slid her panties on under the towel and turned away from Chris. He watched as she faced the wall and dropped the towel. She pulled the tank top on and hung her towel up on the door.

"Ready for bed?" She asked and crawled into bed.

Chris nodded, speechless, and laid back in the pillows. We was turned on and scared to have Skye notice. Skye yawned and cuddle back into Chris and the blankets. Skye looked up at Chris in the dark and rolled onto her belly.

"Chris?" She whispered.

"Yeah?" He looked down at her.

She traced circles on his chest with her fingers. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"How do you feel about me?" She whispered.

"Well, I like you, you know that. You're a great friend."

"Friend? That's it?"

"Well yeah, I mean...I don't know."

Skye looked away and sighed. Of course they were only friends. Why would he see her otherwise?

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"We're only friends." She answered.

"Shit Skye, I'm sorry."

"No, no, it's perfectly fine. I like you but we're only friends so apparently I was acting under a very unfortunate apprehension that-"

"Skye, Skye stop." Chris cupped her face with his hands and look at her intently. "I do like you, very much."

"They why didn't you say-"

"Because I didn't want to embarrass myself if you didn't feel the same way."

"I do, I like you, a lot actually."

Chris smiled. "I like you too."

Skye smiled back and looked into his eyes.

"When do you go back home?" He asked.

"Few days...like two I think."

"I probably won't see you for a while."

Skye sighed. "I know."

"We can face time or something though."

Skye nodded. "We'll figure something out. Right now, we should sleep."

"Good idea."

"Good night, Chris." She kissed his nose.

"Good night." He kissed her forehead in return. Skye rolled over on her side so Chris moved to lie parallel with her and wrapped her in his arms.