Status: Temporarily on Hold.

You Take A Part Of Me

Shake It Off

Image

"So what got you into modeling?" Chris asked, eating.

"I don't know, I loved being photographed from a young age. My friend got me into it. She wanted to used me as her model and it just took off from there."

Chris nodded. "How did you even meet all of us? I hate to sound like, rude, but you wouldn't normally think that a model would want to be a Jackass."

"I met Johnny when he came in for a spread in the magazine I work for. I've seen the shows before and him and I just clicked, I guess. After awhile I just decided to be spontaneous and ask Johnny if I could join in on it."

"I'm glad you did." Chris said, looking at her.

"Aww, I'm glad too." Skye smiled, looking at him. "You guys are such a great bunch to be around. The nakedness if hard to get used to though."

Chris laughed. "It is at first."

Skye smiled and finished eating. "Want to watch a movie on my laptop?"

"Sure." He nodded and gave their garbage to the attendent that was collecting it.

"I'll probably fall asleep." She confessed and pulled her laptop out.

Skye put one ear piece in her ear and handed Chris the other, looking at the movies she had downloaded.

"Is this one OK?" She asked, clicking Without A Paddle.

"It's fine." He said and watched her cuddle into his hoodie.

She brought her legs up to her chest, resting her feet on the seat and leaning her legs against the tray gently. Skye looked up at Chris and held out her hand in hesitation that he might not take it. Chris smiled and took her hand looking to the movie as she did.

About half way through the movie, Chris was able to play games on Skye's laptop because she fell asleep on his shoulder. He was aware of her flirtiness and was unsure if it was just playful or real. He held onto her hand the whole time she was asleep, happy that she wanted to hold his hand too. He glanced down at her and sighed, trying to shake it off. She didn't like him.