Status: Temporarily on Hold.

You Take A Part Of Me

Possible Puppy Love

Image

When the plane landed, Jeeps were there to take them to the hotel. Skye was able to return Chris' hoodie and take off her sweatpants to shorts. She was excited for a new place, but extremely tired. It was Skye, Johnny, and the driver in one Jeep and the other 3 in the JEep behind them.

Jeep 1:

"What's going on between you and Chris?" Johnny asked.

"We're friends."

"But the flirting and hand-holding?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know... I like him but we're just friends." Skye sighed.

"Have you asked if he likes you or tell him that you like him?"

"No, I don't need to get crushed again." She answered, looking at him. "I don't want to make a fool out of myself. I mean, who knows? He could just want me for sex."

"Don't say that, come on. Chris isn't like that."

"I don't know what to think, yanno? It's difficult liking someone."

"Believe me, I know." Johnny sighed, looking at Skye. He honestly wished that he was the one she liked. She was perfect for him. She got along great with his daughter and she had a beautiful personality.

"It sucks." She frowned and looked out the window. "But we both need to be happy and spontaneous. We're in a new place and it's going to be lots of fun." She smiled and squeezed his hand as a friendly gesture.

"Good idea." He nodded and smiled, squeezing back.

Jeep 2:

"Yo Chris, do you like Skye?" Tremaine asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Just wondering."

"Yeah, she's cool." He shrugged, unsure of what to say.

"He has a crush on her." Steveo laughed.

"Shut up Steveo. Like you don't."

"Do you really? I don't blame you, she's hot." Jeff laughed.

"Yeah, she is." Steveo agreed.

"Why don't you get with her then?"

"I don't know man, who knows if she actually likes me. Could be puppy love."

"Dude, you never know." Steveo laughed.

"I'd go for her before it's too late." Jeff warned. "Someone else could easily take her, just look at her."

"I've got to think about what to say though. I'm not good at this."

"You definetly don't seem good at it." Steveo laughed.

"You try talking to her about dating! She's hot! She makes me nervous."

"Really?"

"Yeah man, it's weird. It's like...she take my breath away I guess." He confessed.

"Aww, that's so sweet." Steveo teased.

Chris rolled his eyes. "I'll figure something out."

When they got to the hotel, everyone along with their stuff was brought up to the room. They got a large room with 3 bedrooms. Jeff clamied his own room and set up one of his laptops to download from Skye's laptop. Johnny ended up having to share with Jeff though. Both of them were glad the bed was huge.

Steveo and Chris took another room and Skye took the last. She was happy to have her own room but upset at the same time. She had secretly hoped that Chris and her would have to share a room.

Everyone was tired so they pretty much settled down for the night, not worrying about what they'd have to do tomorrow. It would probably be a free day to get comfortable. They had a balcony and the weather was perfectly warm, not too hot. Skye knew though that the weather would only increase severely. Skye had her own bathroom and the boys had to share one. There was a kitchen, living room, dining room and a small entry way. It was a good size but it wouldn't fit the whole camera crew plus Wee man. The camera crew had their own rooms.

They all ordered food from the hotel's kitchen and ate together, everyone eventually retiring to their rooms. Steveo had already passed out on the couch and was dead asleep. Skye showered and changed into her underwear and a tanktop. Once everyone was asleep she snuck into the kitchen to get a snack.

She looked over to Chris' door and noticed that the TV was on due to the flickering lights. She smiled to herself and tiptoed into his room, shutting the door quietly.

"What are you doing..?" Chris questioned.

"Oh shit, you're up?" She said nervously, trying to pull her tanktop down.

"Yeah." He laughed and patted the bed next to him.

Skye smiled nervously, blushing and crawled under the blankets and next to him. She cuddled up to him and laid on her side, wrapping her leg around his and hugging his waist with one arm. Chris smiled and put his arm around her neck and held the hand that was over his waist.

Skye smiled and kissed his cheek lightly. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight Skye." He murmured and kissed her head, turning the TV off.