And All Things Will End

001

Image

Jimmy, for the first time in his life, felt like taking the night off from partying. He wanted to relax around the house, eat a large amount of food and possibly watch a movie before passing out on the couch with his cat. The image of this had been burned into his mind since early this morning when Matt and Jillian had came over to ask if he wanted to go out and do something. He was still in his pajama's for Christ's sake. And he planned on staying that way.

"Oh, don't do this, Jimbo." Matt whined, sitting on the couch with Jimmy along with Brian. "Just come out. It's our last free night before we have to start going back to the studio."

"All the more reason to just chill at home if you ask me. And it's fuckin' raining outside. I don't wanna go through all the trouble of makin' myself look sexy as fuck to get it messed up as soon as I walk out of the house."

Jilli laughed, shaking her head.

"We could get Matt to pull the car up to the door like he did for me."

"And hit my house? I think not. I would love to sit here all night, be a fat ass, then pass out. Is that really to much to ask, damnit!?"

"Yes!" Brian grabbed Jimmy's arm, getting up off the couch, pulling on him as hard as he could with Matt pushing on Jimmy's back, laughing. "You are going to get up, you fuckin' stick. And you are going to go out with us. I said so, and what I say goes."

Jimmy cut his eyes are his friend, sighing heavily before just giving up and getting up off the couch. He knew in the end he'd never win against them. Johnny and Zack would have eventually jumped into it and he simply just couldn't say no and mean it to these people. So, he gave up. He stomped up the stairs, starting the shower. Matt and Brian were downstairs cheering and already passing a few drinks around.

"Jimmy," Johnny and Vanna walked into the bathroom. Jimmy knew it was Vanna because he could her big mouth from the hall. "What is takin' so long in there? You'd think your hand would be tired of stroking that thing after so long."

"Oh, you nasty fuck. I don't have to use my hand like you do."

"Van..."

"Yeah, let's not go there, Johnny boy. I know you've been sleeping on the couch for the past two months. Is that why you came over to borrow lotion the other day?"

Jim loved fucking with Johnny. He was the easiest to pick on and one of the best to pick on. He barely ever had a comeback and most of the time, the comments everyone threw at him where true. And the only reason they knew so much about little Johnny was because Vanna tells the whole world.

"No, that isn't the reason. I was... I just wanted some lotion. Fuck."

Jimmy laughed, reaching out of the shower, taking the towel out of Johnny's extended hand and wrapped it around his waist. Johnny made sure Jimmy was ready in under twenty minutes. He had Zack doing his hair, Brian doing his makeup, and Matt just standing at the door calling out random drunken orders while Johnny and Vanna were stretched out across Jimmy's bed making out.

Zack spun Jimmy around so he was looking at his reflection in the mirror.

"There you go, Jimmster. Now, let's get going. Nekoda and Corinne are meeting us at the club and I just don't feel like arguing with Nekoda tonight about me being late. Again."

Jimmy stood against his bathroom counter, trying to think of some way to get out of going. Maybe he'd make himself throw up continuously and they'll let him off the hook. Or maybe he can slip and fall, maybe break something or cut his hand open. Anything was a possibility, but none was something he wanted to do. All he really could do was go out, pretend to have fun, meet a nice girl and get out of there early with the bonus of getting laid. That last part really sounded like a damn good plan.

---

"You aren't having any fun at all?" Nekoda asked, walking off of the dance floor to order Zack another round of drinks.

Jimmy shook my head, sitting his empty beer bottle on the bar, glancing around at the half naked people grinding themselves against each other. In a way, he was jealous because he hadn't really had anything good since his last relationship. And the other half of him just wanted to go home and rest. All of this just wasn't worth a few hours of getting shit faced then going home, going to bed around five to have to get right back up about eight because Matt didn't know how to spend a day sleeping in. He swears he might miss something.

"I just really wish I could skip out and go home. I'm not feeling to great."

Nekoda stuck her bottom lip out, reaching up to hug him.

"You'll be okay, babe. Just try to be happy and find a pretty girl to make you feel batter. I'm sure there are at least a hundred in here to pick from, more than likely more."

"None seem to be my type."

She smiled, patting his back.

"You have a type now?" Jimmy nodded and she giggled. "Since when did this happen? Was I not present when you said something about this because the Jimmy I know just dated who ever he happen to lay eyes."

"Well, change is always good and from the way things have been going for me, Koda, I need a change big time. I need a woman who actually isn't a stripper or prostitute and one that won't run out on me for my friend."

Jimmy looked over at her, putting on that fake smile. He was in fact talking about Nekoda. She had left him a little over a year and a half ago for Zack. Jimmy had known for the longest time that they were having sex behind his back, he just never wanted to let himself believe it because he actually thought he might have loved her. In the long run, it was easy to just let go, but it's not easy seeing them together when he has no one to be happy with like they do.

Nekoda rounded up the drinks and walked back over to Zack, not saying another thing to Jimmy. She knew what she had stirred up and she didn't want to face it. But that was alright to Jimmy. He still loved her as a friend and as long as her and Zack are happy together, then let them be happy together. Jimmy wanted what was right for his friends before he even thought about himself.

But off of that subject, the club was pretty crowded for a Monday night. Usually people would be in bed for work the next day. There were a shit load of men, probably all married with their kids and wife at home, and a lot of young little things in here. Jimmy shook his head, motioning for the bartender to bring him another beer quickly before he lost it. Damn Matt and Brian for bringing him here. He wasn't going to let them hear the end of this for about two weeks. And when they don't want to go out, he was going to make damn sure they were there with him.

"Jimmy, why don't you slow up on the drinks, pal." Shay, the bartender, said. She smiled at me, handing me my next beer. "I'm going to be helping the guys drag you outta here later if you don't."

"Oh, you love having to touch me, don't even sit here and try to deny it."

She giggled, looking down as she began to turn a little red in the face. He loved it. Making girls wet themselves and blush at the same time was pretty fucking sweet in his book. Shay looked back up at Jimmy, trying to be serious.

"What's got my buddy down tonight? You are normally out on the dance floor pickin' up the ladies."

"Eh, I don't wanna be here. Matt and B..."

"Made you?" She laughed, looking at the guys. "Oh, those two don't seem like they could live without, Jimbo. They are attached at the hip."

"Don't remind me."

Jim turned around, his back pressed against the bar as he looked back out into the crowded dance floor. Matt and Jillian were doing some major dancing aka humping on the dance floor, Brian and Corinne has merged to a dark corner with Zack and Nekoda, and Vanna was dancing on her own while Johnny seemed to be dazed. Shay laughed, leaning up over the bar to get a closer look at the crowd, and to be closer to Jimmy.

"How about her?"

He followed her pointed finger, which was pointing directly at a short girl. It looked as if the dancers had made sure she was in clear very with the lights flashing on her pale skin. Her red, curly hair danced wildly around her shoulders. Jim smiled, looking back at Shay.

"You are a genius, but one thing is wrong with this?" Shay turned her head to the side, frowning. "She has a boyfriend, Shay."

"Oh, no. Baby, that's just a guy that was already in here. That girl comes in here almost every weekend and she's never with anyone. She lets the guys find there way to her."

"But look at me and look at the guy she is with. I don't stand a fuckin' chance against that."

Shay rolled her eyes, running over to help a new person that had just walked up to the bar.

Jimmy couldn't keep his eyes off the girl Shay had pointed out. She seemed perfect in every way possible. Her eyes glowed even when there was no light shining on them, the way her body moved hypnotized him. What he would do to get his hands on that.

He shook his head, snapping out of it as her eyes met his. She smiled, biting her lip as she winked at him. From that point on, every little sexual move she made, she was staring directly into his eyes as if calling out to him. He just sat there, sucking down beer after beer before she gave up on the guy she was dancing with and walked over. Well, she walked over to the bar, but not near him.

Jimmy smiled, knowing what she was doing. She was playing a little hard to get, or just simply trying to tease him. He took it upon himself to move closer to her. He sighed, leaning down closer to her ear.

"Would it be to much if I said I'd love to buy you drink?"

She laughed, shaking her head.

"Not at all. I'd love a Kiss on the Lips and one shot of Absinthe along with another shot of Jager. Please." She smiled sweetly up at him, but never expected this next move. His lips crushed against her's, his hand ran down her back, pushing her against him. When he pulled back, Shay and this girl was staring up at him in shock. "Uh, what was that for?"

"You said you wanted Kiss on the l..." Jimmy blushed, slapping his forehead with the palm of his hand. "You meant the drink, didn't you."

She giggled, nodding.

"But the kiss wasn't bad, either." Jimmy smiled, extending his hand. "I'm Reece."

"I'm Jimmy. It's nice to meet you. And you have such a gorgeous name."

She eyed him, brow raised as she took a little sip of the drink Shay has just given her. She thought he was lying or just saying that to get into her pants. Jimmy gets that look a lot and it usually leads to her slapping her, pouring her drink all over him, then stomping off. Reece smiled after a while, making his sigh in relief.

"Well, Jimmy, that's very sweet of you to point out. Now, how about you and I take a shot of Absinthe together, shall we?"

Jimmy quickly nodded, motioning for Shay, who had been listening the whole time and had already had the shot glasses in front of them. Reece smiled at Shay, then picked up her shot glass, holding up to Jimmy who did the same to her before both slammed their heads back, letting the dark, bitter liquid slid down their throats. Jimmy scrunched his face up, making the most disgusted look. Reece on the other hand, didn't show any signs of the shot being nasty. She actually laughed at him, motioning for another.

"Oh, you trying to beat me at my own game, little one?"

She had a loud outburst of giggle fits before shaking her head, smiling. She downed the next shot as if was nothing just the like the first.

"Maybe I'm more of a man that you are."

"God, I hope not."

She laughed again, sipping her mixed drink. They talked for what seemed like hours, both finding out they liked each other even more with each word. Reece's date had to go and ruin that, though. He stood in the middle of the dance floor, screaming at the top of his lungs for her to get back over to him. Reece rolled her eyes, scribbling down her number on a napkin before looking up at Jimmy.

"Looks like our little party is over, sweets. Phil is going to kill someone if I don't get back over there. And frankly, I don't want it to be me." She smiled, shoving the napkin into his tight pocket before hugging him. "I had a good time. Hopefully I'll see you around, Jim."

She waved over her shoulder, walking off. He sighed, leaning back against the bar as he has been before Reece even made her presence known. Shay patted his shoulder.

"Cheer up, Jimbo. You just got a hot girls number and she wants to see you again. Your night has been made, my friend."

He smiled at her, rolling his eyes. Yeah, his night might have been made, but he still wasn't bringing anyone home with him, he definitely wasn't getting laid without using his hand and that made him bored. He needed excitement in his bedroom. He knew Reece could give that to him.

Jimmy let his eyes wonder back over to Reece. She was yelling at the man she had called Phil, throwing her drink in his face before walking around him for the door. That was Jimmy's cue to get the fuck up out of there. He quickly ran over to the others, who has moved to the tables, swaying to the music in their chairs as they talked about random ass things, telling storys and what not.

"Jim, you've decided to join us?" Matt asked, looking up at him.

Jim shook his head, not even bothering to take a seat next to his drunk friends.

"I've got to go. I.. Someone needs me."

"Did my little Jimbo find a girl?" Bri asked, getting up to wrap his arm around Jimmy. "Hot damn, I knew it would happen. Get it in, boy."

"You are a pig, man." They all laughed, pointing at Brian. Guess calling someone a pig was hilarious to drunk people. "I have to go before she leaves and I can't find her. I'll catch you guys up tomorrow."

Matt yelled a, "You better!" as he ran off. Jimmy shook my head, waving at Shay before leaving the club. He looked left, right, straight, but there was no sign of Reece anywhere. She had gotten away, but the night was still young, kind of, and he had time to search and ask people if they had seen her.

Luckily, two old people were just leaving the movie theater just left of the club. They had seen her walk past them a little less than three minutes ago, meaning she wasn't far from there and Jimmy could easily catch up with her.

He ran down the street, searching as if his life depended on it. And he finally caught up with her. Well, he stopped running when he was in enough distance to see her. He lit up a cigarette, taking a few slow steps to regain his breath. All that running is something a smoker should not do without an oxygen tank. Jimmy eventually decided that he could speed up and catch up with Reece, but not before three guys stepped out of an ally way, laughing and following Reece. He could see the panicked girl look back at the guys, stopping for a moment before running. They guys took off right after her, rounding a corner where Jimmy could no longer see them.

These are the times he wished he has Matt or Brian with him. He couldn't see himself taking on three guys without getting hurt in some way. But he had a feeling he was going to fucking try. Even if it killed him.

He threw his cigarette to the side after taking one last long drag off of it, sped up. Eventually, he started running, doing whatever he could to get to Reece. And when he finally caught up with them, two of the guys has Reece on the ground while the other one was ripping her clothes off, throwing them aside. Reece was screaming at the top of her lungs, trying to kick them off, but that only made them laugh even more than they already were. People were just walking by, looking down at the poor girl on the ground, shaking their head and walking off as if this was something that happened on a daily basis and they knew they couldn't do anything about. Jimmy knew there was something he could do, and he was going to do it. As long as Reece got away, he didn't care what happened to him.

Jimmy ran over, catching one of the guys that was holding her down in the side with his foot, making the guy fall over. Reece had one hand free, giving her a chance to get the other guy off of here while Jimmy took care of two of them. He never realized taking two guys on was this hard. He never actually thought he would have to do this, but it was all for a girl. Wow, for a girl? Those words were something he didn't think would go through his mind.

The guys scrambled off, realizing they didn't have a chance against a really angry guy and a girl that clawed her way away from them. Jimmy walked over, holding a hand out to help Reece off of the ground. She smiled, all but jumping into the air and latching herself onto him. She buried her face in his chest, thanking him over and over.

"Ah, it was nothin'." He grinned down at her, running his hand through her hair. "How about we get you off of these streets and to a safe place?"

"Sounds like a plan. My dorm room isn't to far from here."

He nodded, walking by her side the whole way there. Reece talked and talked and talked about nothing in particular. Jimmy loved the sound of her soft, sweet voice filling his ears and it was disappointment when she walked in front of him and turned around. He looked up at the building, frowning.

"This is your dorm room?"

"Well, it's inside, but yes, it is." She smiled, kissing his cheek. "I would invite you in, but I'm sure the girls are sleeping and they are bitches when woke up."

Jimmy laughed, nodding.

"It's fine. Will I see you again?"

She sighed, smiling a little. They stared in each others eyes for a good minute before she blinked, looking down. He was completely hypothesized. Her eyes sparkled in the light. It was almost the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen in his life. She looked back up at him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"You know, I think we just might see each other again. This is a small world and we do live in the same place. We are bound to run into one another at some point in time, right?"

Yeah, but you never know how long that could be, and Jimmy didn't really want to wait. He was desperate to see this girl again, soon. But he settle with her words and nodded, putting on a weak smile.

"Of course." He rubbed her arms, kissed the top of her head, then stepped back. "Well, you should be going inside and heading to bed. We don't want you to be late for your classes tomorrow."

"You're right. It was nice hanging out with you, Jimmy. And thanks for the walk. It was...nice."

She smiled, waving a little as she turned to walk off. God, was he falling for someone he didn't even know?
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what do you guys think?
:)))

Word Count: 3489