And All Things Will End

002

Image

Starbucks wasn't their normal hang out, but Jimmy was quite happy that they were there instead of some bar getting shit faced before eight o'clock. Life isn't all about getting drunk like he thought it was in the past. He knows that most people look at him as the alcoholic and the druggie of the band, but they were pointing their fingers at the wrong one. It's all really Brian and Corinne. Those two can't go a day without getting high. It was horrible, and Jimmy, now that he's sat back and watched how he used to act, is glad that he's taken a break from all of that stuff. He was happy living the sober life for a little while.

Sitting there with all of his friends, listening to their stories kind of made him feel like that outcast. Matt and Jillian were talking about wedding plans, Nekoda and Zack were talking about taking a vacation together to get some 'alone' time, Brian, Corinne, Vanna, and Johnny were talking about their most amazing sex stories, which then made the rest of them join in on that one. Jimmy, he was alone. He didn't need alone time, he got enough of that when he went home. He wasn't going to be getting married anytime soon because, let's face it, who would want to be with someone like him. And as for the sex, that's been a good minute since that's even went down for him. He didn't know how sad and lonely his life really was until he got around his friends.

"Jimmy, baby," Koda snapped him out of his dazed by waving a five dollar bill in front of his face. "You there, buddy. Well, wait, I know you aren't all there, but do ya know what I'm sayin'?"

He nodded, smiling a little. "What do you need, Nekoda?"

"I was wondering if you'd run up to the counter and get me a Caramel Frappuccino." She smiled sweetly, holding the money out to him. "Pretty please."

"Of course." Jimmy took the money from her hand, then looked around at his friends. "Does anyone else need anything while I'm up because this is the only time I'm getting up."

Corinne, Jillian, and Vanna went digging through their pockets for loose money to give to him. Jimmy shook his head, getting their orders before walking off. He sighed, rolling his eyes as he looked up at the line of people trying to get their drinks. He now realized why Nekoda sent him to get her drink instead of her doing it.

To take his mind off the line, Jimmy looked around, staring at random people, making fun of them in his mind. For instance, the fat lady in the corner. She didn't really need the brownie she was eating and every time she bit into it, her eyes rolled in the back of her head. Jimmy laughed, slapping his hand over his mouth as the woman looked up. She knew he was laughing at her. He was staring straight at her. She huffed, getting up and stomping towards the door. Jimmy didn't know to look back to know that she was yelling at whoever was trying to walk in the door as she was going out, but he didn't feel the impact when the person was shoved into him.

He glanced over his shoulder. He couldn't see the person at first considering whoever it was, was bending over, picking up their books that had fallen on the floor.

"Uh, do you need some help?" He asked, turning around. "It was kind of my fault you got sho..." Jimmy lost his train of thought when Reece popped up, pushing her glasses back up onto her nose. "Reece?"

She smiled, attempting to fix her messy, curly hair. "Uh, yeah. I didn't expect to see you again."

"Same." He quickly bent down, picking up her books and bag up off the floor. "I'm so sorry she did that to you. I kind of made her mad and she freaked out and I guess sh..."

She placed a finger over his mouth, grinning. "Jimmy, it's fine. I should have watched out where I was going and I wouldn't have got shoved." Reece moved her finger, taking her things from him. "So, what brings you to Starbucks? I don't believe I've seen you hanging around here before."

"Oh, uh, the girls talked the guys into coming here because Jillian and Nekoda were craving Starbucks, like always." Jimmy began to ramble and Reece seemed to stand there, taking in every word that came out of his mouth, smiling the entire time. "I'm pretty happy being here, to be completely honest. It's better than being fucked up and throwing up all over the place."

"That's true." They stared at each other in silence for quite some time. Reece shook her head, looking around him. She pointed and smiled. "I think it's your turn."

Jimmy didn't want it to be his turn yet. He was having to much fun talking to Reece, but then again, he knew if he didn't move along and hurry back to the table, the girls might lose their cool and hurt him or something.

He walked slowly up to the cashier, smiling at her. "Are you ready for my order?"

"Of course, Mr. Sullivan. What will you be having?"

He shook his head, taking the money out of his pocket. "This won't be from me, so I'm going to need your to write names on the cups." The lady nodded, taking out her marker, getting the cups ready. "I'ma need a Caramel Frappuccino for Nekoda, a Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino for Corinne, a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino for Vanna, a Cinnamon Dolce Crème Frappuccino for Jillian, a few cranberry bliss bars, a few double fudge mini donuts, and," He looked back Reece. "What do you want?"

"Hm? Oh, I can buy my own, but thanks."

"No, let me." He smiled, taking out his wallet. "What do you want, beautiful?"

Reece smiled, glancing up at the menu. "Uh, I'll take a... Butter Croissant and a Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino."

"That's it?" She nodded, smiling up at him. "You positive? I don't mind buying whatever you want."

"I know, Jimmy. That's all I want, though."

He nodded, looking back at the cashier, handing her the money. Jimmy was somewhat thankful he ordered all of that stuff because it gave him more time to catch up with Reece, which he absolutely loved.

"Jimmy, here's your order." The cashier said, winking at him.

He made a face, rolling his eyes. Reece giggled, grabbing her Croissant and drink.

"Thanks, Jimmy. Maybe we'll see each other around again."

"Oh, I'm thinking we will."

With that, she turned and walked off to a little corner of the shop. Jimmy grabbed everything, walking back over to the table. He struggled not to drop anything on the girls as he passed around their drinks and snacks.

He found himself staring at Reece more than anything once he sat back down. He didn't hear anything anyone was talking about, only the thoughts going on in his head along with Reece's voice. Jimmy knew he shouldn't be staring at her, but it was impossible to look away. His eyes wondered down her body, taking in the shortness of her shorts and the way her boobs overfilled her tank top. He bit his lip, hoping she wouldn't look up, but it wasn't her he really had to worry with. Matt caught him before anyone.

"Jimbo, what are you doing, man? I've been talking to you for the past ten minutes and you haven't acknowledged anything I've said." When Jimmy didn't answer him again, he sighed, letting his eyes follow Jimmy's. He smiled, looking back at Jimmy quickly. "Is that the girl from the club?"

Jimmy shook his head, looking at Matt. "Uh, yeah. That's her."

Brian whistled, slapping Jimmy lightly on the back. "You picked that one out perfect, didn't you? She's one sexy piece to stare at."

Matt laughed, nodding in agreement before somewhat turning around in his chair so he was facing Reece. Jimmy knew nothing good was about to come out of this.

"Yo, honey over there with the red hair." Reece cut her eyes up at him, but didn't say anything. "Yeah, you. You know, my friend here likes you." He said, pointing at me. Reece nodded a little, looking back down. Matt chuckled, taking a sip of his drink before going back at her. "When are you going to open those pretty little legs for him? He hasn't gotten or seen any pussy in for- fuckin'- ever. What'd ya got to say about that, princess?"

Reece didn't say anything. She continued to stare down at her books, occasionally typing stuff on her laptop. Johnny laughed, shaking his head.

"Looks like you aren't good enough, Jimmy. She doesn't have anything to say."

"Maybe she just doesn't want to talk right now." Jimmy mumbled, looking down at his hands. "Why don't you guys just leave her alone? You don't even know her."

They didn't listen to Jimmy, though. They continued yelling random, sexual things at her. Even the girls, other than Nekoda, joined in on it. Reece must have finally had enough. She slammed her books shut along with her lap top, and began packing them away. She stomped out of there without even looking their way. Matt and Zack high fived each other, laughing their asses off. Jimmy on the other hand was pissed. He couldn't believe them.

"I've got to head home, guys." Jimmy said, getting up. "I don't feel so good."

Vanna laughed, pulling on Jimmy's hand. "Oh, you are just mad because we ran your play thing off. It'll be okay, Jimbo. She'll come around."

And that is the reason him and Vanna don't get along. She, nor any of the other, know how to leave things alone when he asks them to, other then Koda.

"I'm just leaving. Text me or whatever."

He waved as he walked towards the door. Boy, was he pissed.

---

"Sasha, god damn, get your little ass back here." Jimmy stomped his foot, yelling at his new puppy. The dog had ran down the beach, dragging him behind her. "Stop fuckin' running for two fuckin' seconds."

Sasha stopped, wagging her tail at him. There was no one at the beach, thank god. He hated going to the crowded beach while trying to walk Sasha. She always ran up to random people, jumping on them. He was tired of the little bitches that freak out because she got sand on them, and hew as tired of the little bitches thinking he should put his hands on them to clean it off because it's his dog. Jimmy really hated people sometimes.

From down the beach, he could hear several dogs barking, running in his direction.

"Ah, fuck." He mumbled as Sasha took off in that direction, dragging him behind her again.

Jimmy could hear someone yelling at the other dogs to shut up and stop running so fast. By the voice, he could tell it was a woman, but he couldn't make out if he knew them or not.

"Jimmy?" Sasha and Jimmy stopped running as soon as the person said his name. Reece stepped into her sight, smiling. "Are you following me, Jimmy?"

"Uh, no. W..why? Do I seem like I'm following you because I promise, I'm not. I'm not one of those freaky, stalker type people, if that's what I seem l.."

"Jimmy, sweet heart." She giggled, trying to keep control of her dogs. "I was just playin' around. I don't think you are following me. It's actually kind of nice running into you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It makes my night less boring."

Jimmy smiled, blushing as he did. He quickly looked around to take the attention away from his face.

"Uh, so, what are you doing out here so late?" He asked.

"Just out for a run with Tillo and Jinx. What about you?"

"Pretty much the same. Well, I'm actually trying to walk, but Sasha, she has so much energy and she's keep pulling me down the beach. I smoke to much to be running anywhere."

Reece laughed, nodding a little.

"Same here, but I have to stay fit. Don't want to lose my sexy figure."

Jimmy couldn't agree more. He could stare at the body all day. Or night. He'd much prefer to be naked in his bed, but he could live with view he was getting right now. He was in no position to complain.

Reece began talking to Jimmy, telling him about her day and how much trouble she's been having in school. He actually didn't mind listening. He's been in many cases like this and would have normally told a lie to get away, but with Reece, there was just something about her that drew him to her. He couldn't point it out.

Jimmy frowned when she said it was getting late and she should be getting back to her dorm room.

"Uh, before you leave, Reece." She batted her lashes, looking up at him. He smiled a little, running his hand through his hair. "I was wondering if you wanted to come to the studio one day. You know, just to hang out with me and my friends."

"Your friends? The ones from Starbucks earlier?"

"Yeah. Look, they don't normally act like that. Matt was just being a dick for whatever reason." The look on her face said she didn't really believe him. "Really, if you came to the studio, they'd act like totally different people. They were trying to embarrass me is all."

"They embarrassed me more than anything." He poked his bottom lip out, pulling the puppy dog eyes. She laughed, nodding. "Fine. I might just have to drop by after class one day and see you, but until then," She wrapped her free arm around his neck, standing on her tip toes to do so. As she pulled back, she placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "Bye, Jimmy."

He waved, watching her run off with her dogs. Things could possibly start looking up for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 2328

Typos?