And All Things Will End

003

Image

Today was a bad day. It fell into place with the other days for the past three weeks. Jimmy hadn't seen the guys in about two weeks, and to be honest, he didn't seem to thrilled about them today. He wanted to hide in his house, drink a few beers, and watch tv, but that's to Matt, they had to work and get shit prepared for the tour coming up at the beginning of next year.

As for news about Reece, there wasn't any. She hasn't shown up at the studio the day after he saw her on the beach, or the day after that, or the one after that. He felt completely embarrassed and pissed off at the same time. If she wasn't interested in him, how hard was it for her to just tell him to her face? He was used to be turned down by all the good girls that walked into his life. One more doing it wasn't going to kill him. Jimmy was a strong man. He didn't let pathetic bitches get him down. Then he met Reece and that seemed to go out the window.

"Jimmy!" Nekoda squealed, jumping from the couch onto him. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, kissing his cheek. "It took you long enough to show the fuck up. What the hell where you doing?"

He looked around, making a face at all the drugs and empty beer bottles that were laying around. What in God's name did they think they were doing? He thought they were there to work, not play the fuck around and act fucking stupid while getting wasted. If he wanted to do that, he would have stayed at home and did it on his own.

"I was getting ready to come here. What's going on?"

Nekoda jumped down as Corinne walked over, handing a beer to Jimmy. "We are just having a little fun while the guys work."

"This is fun?"

"Uh, yeah." Koda smacked his shoulder, laughing a little. "Loosen up, Jimbo. You seem stressed out or something. Bri has somethin' that can help you take care of that."

Jimmy held his hand up, shaking his head. "No, I think I'll pass on the drugs. You guys go ahead and do it up if you want."

He walked over, throwing himself down on the far couch, sipping on his beer. These people were getting a little ridiculous these days. Vanna was snorting a line of cocaine off the table, Johnny was standing over her drinking a beer, Corinne was asking when it was her turn, Brian was lighting a joint, Matt sat uncomfortably in the middle of it all, Nekoda danced all over Zack to no music while chugging vodka, and Jilli was popping a few pills.

"Jimmy, dude, come join us." Johnny said, stumbling over to him with the joint in hand. "You know you wanna. C'mon, do it!"

He held it out to him, smiling. Jimmy made a face, slapping his hand away from his face, sending the joint flying across the room. Vanna and Brian both dove for it. Neither were successful on catching it.

Brian turned to Jimmy quickly, stomping over to him. "What the fuck is your fuckin' deal, dude? That shit was fuckin' expensive."

"I obviously could care less. Don't put that stupid shit in my face."

"Says the person that stays high twenty-four fuckin' seven!" Corinne said, rolling her eyes at him.

Jimmy shook his head, his fuse burning fast. "Bitch, if you want to see someone that gets high 24/7, go look in the fuckin' mirror along with a few others in this room."

As he said before, he knew today was going to be a bad day.

Brian jumped in his face for saying that Corinne, Jillian went off, Vanna got all up in his face, Johnny was right behind her, Nekoda started yelling at him after everyone else did just because she could, Zack and Matt just sat there, not saying a damn thing to the people that were all over Jimmy about stupid shit.

He was over this. He was tired of being the one being pushed around because he barely fit into the group anymore. He had had enough.

Standing up, he flipped them all the bird, "Fuck all of you guys! You wanna be bitches, then fuck off. I don't need any of you!"

He stomped out the door, slamming the door behind him.

"Jimmy?" He looked up quickly, seeing Reece walking up to him, smiling. Great, just what he needed. On the one of the worst days ever, she decides to show up. Jimmy rolled his eyes, walking right past her, towards his car. "Jimmy, where are you going?" She asked, running after him.

"Away from here." He turned around, staring at her as she walked up behind him. "What the fuck are you doing here anyways?"

She took a step back, looking at him in shock. "You invited me here, remember? The other week at the beach."

"I remember, and that wasn't the other week. Three weeks ago I asked you and you never showed up. I don't know what made you wanna show up today, but it's gonna do you much good unless you go in there and see them."

Reece shook her head, walking away from him. "I'm sorry for bothering you." She mumbled.

Jimmy began to feel really bad. He had no right to snap on her like that. Of course he was pissed, but that was still no excuse for pushing her away.

He went after her, running as fast as he could to catch up with her. And when he finally caught up, he realized she was crying. Oh, that broke his heart.

"Reecie, baby, slow down."

She shook her head, walking as fast as her short legs would let her. Jimmy grabbed her shoulder, stopping her. He turned her around to face him. She quickly reached up, wiping the tears away. He didn't blame her for not looking at him.

"What, Jimmy?"

"I'm sorry, I've just been having a very bad day and I'm taking it out on everyone else. I was just mad because... you never showed up."

She laughed sarcastically, looking up at him. "My bad for being busy with school and work."

"I should have thought of it that way, but I wasn't thinking. I thought you had just told me that you'd come to shut me up or something. I'm used to girls actually agreeing to come or meet up when I ask them to."

"I'm not like other girls, Jimmy."

He smiled, kissing her forehead as he pulled her in for a hug. "I know. Forgive me?"

He felt her nod, relaxing in his arms. To him, they felt so perfect like this. She fit in his arms so amazingly perfect. If they could stay like this forever, Jimmy would happy. His life would be made.

They walked back to the studio hand in hand, smiling and laughing. Everyone looked up from whatever they were doing, staring at Jimmy so weird.

"What the fuck are you doing back here?" Brian asked, crossing his arms over his chest. "I thought you didn't need us."

Jimmy frowned, wishing he could take his words back. "I was just angry, but I'm fine now." He looked down at Reece, smiling. "And I want you guys to meet someone very special."

Reece looked up at everyone nervously. She smiled a little, waving. "Hello. I'm Reece."

They all sort of waved, just staring at her. Matt and Nekoda were the first to make a move. Jimmy sat back, watching them all talk to Reece. She was accepted into the group quickly, and everyone seemed to like her a lot. It made him happy to see this. Maybe, just maybe he had something going here.

---

"So, what do you think of everyone?" Jimmy asked at him and Reece stepped outside to smoke.

"They are nice. I think I could hang out with them, especially Nekoda, on a daily basis."

She lit her cigarette, snuggling up to Jimmy as she looked around. They didn't say one word to each other. They just sat there, taking in the warmness of each others presence.

"Well," Reece put her cigarette out. "I should be going. I need to study for my exam in the morning."

Jimmy frowned, throwing his cigarette. "Do you really have to go?"

"I'm afraid so, baby. We'll hang out soon. I promise on everything. I won't make you wait anymore. And if I cant' make it, I'll call you."

That sounded great to him. He hated waiting around for someone who wasn't going to show up.

"Before you go, can I ask you somethin'?"

Reece smiled, nodding. "Go for it."

He cleared his throat, staring at her for the longest time. He couldn't find the words to ask her what he wanted to. The words were trapped. Finally, he shook his head, and smiled.

"Reece, I know that we don't really know much about each other and we haven't really hung out all that much, but..." He looked away, trying to make the words come out right.

"Yes, Jimmy."

Okay, he was lost.

"Yes?"

She nodded, her smile growing even bigger as she jumped into his arms, wrapping her arms and legs around him. She placed a soft kiss on the tip of his nose.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend, if that is what you were getting at."

Oh, she was good.

Jimmy bit his lip, making a weird smiling face. Reece laughed, shaking her head. He didn't want to let her go, but he had to. She quickly jumped down, running into the studio. She gave him a kiss as she ran back by. He didn't want to watch her go.

"So?" Matt asked as soon as I stepped a foot into the door. "What happened with you guys? Reecie seemed to be bouncing off the walls when she walked in here to grab her purse."

Jimmy looked at the floor, blushing.

"Ooo, look at the look on his face." Jilli picked.

"What happened, man? You gotta fill us in." Zack said, walking over to him. "Did you get a blow job, are you guys running off to get married?"

"No, none of that." Jimmy walked over and sat on the couch. "I now have a girlfriend."

Corinne and Nekoda squealed, jumping on him as Vanna brought him a beer. He knew for the rest of the day they would be fucking with him, but he didn't care.

Jimmy was just happy the day he thought would be the worst day ever, turned out to be the most amazing day in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 1759

Typos?
Comments?