Two High IQ's Make One Great Romance

Rose Petals

"You've been living with him?" Brianne asked from across her kitchen table. I snorted and took a bite of an apple.

"You knew this already. It really amazes me how easily you forget things."

"And you told him that you love him. And he loves you?" She was getting to something.

"Yes...."

"So why aren't you having sex yet?"

"Brianne!"

She started hysterically laughing and almost choked on her sandwich. "I'm kidding, kidding. Take it easy, you don't have to talk about it."

We joked for another few hours at her apartment and caught up on things that had happened in the past month. We talked on the phone frequently, and always discussed things that were going on, but it was nothing like speaking in person to really catch up with her. It was nice to talk to my best friend face-to-face without being injured.

The sun set and I looked down at my cell phone wondering for the first time why Spencer had yet to call today. I supposed that I could have called him, but he knew how distracted I was in Vegas. But then again, he could have been leaving me alone to give me some space while I was home.

I said good bye to my father and hugged him deeply before boarding our private jet alone. Aunt Lucy was staying in Vegas in a few days to continue visiting with my father and some of her old friends.

The flight was long and boring, mostly because I had gone through the books I had brought and had checked my email about a thousand times. Somehow, I had fallen asleep on the flight.

"Miss?" The Pilate was shaking my shoulder. I groaned and sat up, scratching my head. "We're here."

"Oh, thank you." I smiled at him and began gathering my things.

As if he had read my mind, Spencer was waiting by my car when I exited the plane. I beamed with joy, finally seeing him for the first time in three days. I wondered what it would be like now when he would go on cases in distant states. If he was anything like me, he had a difficult time falling asleep without me by his side.

"Hey sweetie." I smiled as I got on my toes to kiss him. His arms automatically rested on my hips as he leaned down to meet my waiting lips.

"I missed you. How was your Mother's birthday?"

"It was good, I guess. Your mom is doing well, by the way. She gave me a book to give you."

"I knew she would." He smiled and kissed me once more before turning around so we could both get in my car.

"How come you haven't called?" I asked him. He looked to me as he started my car.

"I thought you'd want the day to yourself. I knew that you would spend your time catching up with Brianne or with your Dad, so you wouldn't want me messing things up with my annoying phone calls."

I reached over and squeezed his thigh, loving the caring man driving my car. I looked at his thin arms and legs and never felt more attracted to him than I did at that moment.

"Stop it." He said, talking about me touching his leg.

"Why?" I smirked.

"Because." He was starting to get nervous at the way I was touching him. I laughed at him as I moved my hand higher up his leg.

"Stop it!" He yelled and started twitching. I took my hand away, while laughing hysterically.

"Spencer we're allowed to touch each other like that, you know." I said after I stopped myself from laughing.

"I know that. Just not while I'm driving." He said with a smile.

When we got to my house, Spencer urged me not to unload my luggage from the car.

"Why?"

"Because I've got a surprise for you." He leaned down to whisper to me as his hands gripped my arms. He started walked backwards, leading me towards the front door of my house. I was nervous, not having any clue as to what he could have planned.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Do you not understand the concept of a surprise? Just relax."

He unlocked the door for me and we walked inside. At first I noticed the smell of vanilla candles. Second, I saw the rose petals on the floor. I was hoping to see a path of where they led, but they were spread all over.

"Spencer..." I whispered, feeling more loved than ever.

"I was going to make a path of the petals leading to the bedroom, but I didn't want you to think that I only had one thing on my mind." His arms wrapped around my waist from behind as he rested his chin on my shoulder, whispering into the side of my neck. Thankfully he was supporting my waist, or else I would have fallen from being so weak-kneed. "Do you like it?" He asked, quickly flipping a button on a remote to start soft music playing.

"I love it." I turned to face him. "I love you."

"I love you too." He paused. "I wanted you to feel good after visiting your Mom's grave." He paused once more to kiss underneath my ear. I shuddered. "I have something for you."

"Another surprise?" I asked, not sure that I could bear anything else. He reached over to the small table next to my front door. There was a long black jewelry box. He opened it, presenting me with one of the most stunning silver necklaces that I had ever seen.
I was speechless. Spencer was never one to be this romantic, and it made me want to cry that he was doing all of this just for me.

"It's beautiful." I finally managed to say. He smiled and clasped it around my neck.

"You're beautiful." He turned me around and attached his lips to mine. "You mean more to me than... anything. Every since meeting you, I've known that we were supposed to be together. I don't know how or why... I'm just uncontrollably in love with you."

I was so taken back by his statement that I began to cry. It was, of course, tears of joy. Spencer brushed the tears away from my face.
I calmed myself and looked into his deep and caring hazel eyes, seeing the person behind all of the facts and statistics. I got on my toes and touched his lips lovingly with mine. His hands lightly brushed behind me and linked together on my lower back. I brought him closer by pulling his neck down towards me.

It didn't take long for the kiss to get passionate. There was nothing holding us back now. We were stumbling, running into everything that blocked our path to the bedroom. His hands were now roaming all over my body, as mine were his.

He pulled back with a deep breath. "Are you alright?" He asked. I took a deep breath and attacked his lips again, not bothering to answer his questions with words, but rather with movements.

We were in the hallway, a few feet from my bedroom. I pulled his shirt over his head and threw it to the floor as our lips collided again. I stopped kissing Spencer and reached down to his belt, undoing it and pulling it roughly from his waist. I didn't have to unbutton his pants, they slipped down his waist without much effort necessary. I ran my hand over him softly at first, but when I didn't get the response I needed, I tried again, a bit more aggressively. He sucked in a breath and let out a low moan. I kissed him again, keeping up with the movements I was creating with my hands. His arms were shaking as they continued to move up and down my ribcage, tickling me with sensations.

"The bedroom is right there." He said. I nodded. We kept our lips together as we awkwardly stumbled into the bedroom. His pants were around his feet and it made it difficult for his long legs to move into the room. I laughed lightly at him, causing him to roll his eyes but continue kissing me regardless.

Everything was intense now, more passionate than ever. We had never taken things so far before. Spencer lifted me up onto my desk, knocking over everything sitting me on top of it. He shoved me back so that I was against the wall, while he moved his intense kisses down my neck and back up to meet my lips. His fingers anxiously pushed the edge of my dress up, revealing that I was wearing a pair of scandalous black underwear.

"Those are enough to put me over the edge." He said, out of breath.

"No problem." I slipped them off and tossed them across the room without a care. He hungrily went towards my lips again and down my neck, focusing much more time on the sensitive skin on my chest. I groaned into his shoulder, taking a quick bite before pulling back and letting him continue with my chest. He practically ripped my dress from my body and threw it along side the underwear on the floor.

I pushed him off of me and forced him back onto the bed where he landed in a heap, surprised at my sudden aggressiveness. His hazel eyes were widened in both shock and lust, both of which were extremely sexy emotions for him.

I quickly climbed on top of him and bit the side of his neck, traveling down onto his chest where I sucked gently, leaving little marks on his thin frame. Once I got down to the line of his underwear, I could feel a shutter run through him. His hands ran through my hair and I laughed, knowing how much he wanted this.

His body tensed when I put him into my mouth, moving slowly at first, but gaining some speed. I removed myself before he finished, we weren't done yet. He flipped me over on my back and planted small kisses all down my body before lingering above my waist line for a small second and kissing right where he knew I wanted it. It made me wonder how he had possibly learned to do such sexy things without being too experienced.

"Where do you learn this stuff?" I asked, out of breath from anticipation.

"I read more than just books, Piper." He looked up at me with those huge eyes and smirked. It was a smirk that I'd never seen before, and it made me hotter than ever. He hovered over me before I couldn't take it any longer. I shoved my hips upward, grinding against his. He moaned out and got the hint.

Seconds later he was inside of me, thrusting quickly and without hesitation. I looked into his eyes and breathed out in rhythm with Spencer. He brushed my hair away from my face and kissed me deeply, roaming my mouth with his tongue as he continued his movement.

I could feel him reach his peak when his breathing increased as well as his thrusts. My own shudders of pure ecstasy came soon after, my body shaking with the intensity of my arousal. His loud moans mixed in with the sound of mine. Spencer stayed inside of me for a few moments after, resting his forehead on my shoulders and letting his weight fall on mine. He rolled over to the side, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me close.

"I love you." He said, still out of breathe.

"I love you." I said back before kissing his neck and biting lightly. It was a small bite, but I made sure to leave a tiny mark. He reached over the side of the bed and grabbed something off the floor, something I couldn't see.

I giggled when he sprinkled rose petals over the bed.
"I brought them in here. I'm surprised you didn't say anything about it being cheesy." He joked. I cuddled into his chest and sighed, drawing circles into his bare skin. His fingers were lightly tracing down my ribcage.

"I would say it's a little cheesy, but I'm too happy to care. Besides..." I kissed his chest. "We're the cheesiest people I know."

"That's true."
We laughed at ourselves lightly for a moment before relaxing once more and falling asleep soundly, worn out from the events of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like =] i know a lot of people had been waiting for a chapter like this, and honestly I'm not that comfortable writing stuff like this, so i hope it was OK and not terribly dirty or anything. feed back is appreciated! and thanks to EVERYONE who commented on the last chapter, and if i didn't have time to write back and thank you personally, i apologize. I've been working full time and I was sick for about a week so I've been pretty wiped out.

anywayyy thanks for reading!