Two High IQ's Make One Great Romance

Drink Him In

I heard him rustling the morning as he got off of the bed. His soft grunt, the scratch of his nails against his scalp, and the usual long yawn he did as he remembered last night’s events. My eyes were closed tight, trying my best to look like I was relaxed and still asleep. I could practically hear his recollection of last night’s events as he sat up and looked over at me. Spencer’s eyes burned into the back of my skull, I could feel it as he took in a deep breathe.

Soon enough he was off the bed. He slowly went for the door and finally descended down the stairs. As soon as I was sure that he was far enough away for me to completely wake up, I sat up in the bed and stretched. What was going through his head? Did he want to talk? Did he regret everything as I had? We hadn’t fought like that before. But he obviously must have thought something when he saw me in bed with him, and not by myself.
I looked around the room and thought about what I should do. Go down for breakfast? Or stay in bed and ignore him as long as possible? I wanted to do the later, but the adult side of me knew that I should see Spencer and try to make sense of things.

His hands were on the back of his head as he stared out the window, knowing I was approaching him but not acknowledging me.

“Spence…” I said, coming up behind him. He sighed and turned around.

“Good morning.” He said.

“How uh… how did you sleep?” I wasn’t sure how things like this started. Obviously he wanted to talk too because he wasn’t completely shutting me out.

“Not well. I heard you come into bed last night. I’m glad you did.” He took a step closer to me. I realized what I must have looked like with my hair a mess and my tee shirt barely clinging to my body. How he could even take me seriously was something I didn’t understand. Maybe he was looking past my appalling appearance.

“Yeah… I couldn’t really sleep. I wanted to talk to you but…”

“I know… I just didn’t know what to say.”

There was an awkward silence. “I’m sorry I shut you out last night.” He said.

“Me too.”

Another silence. “Can we just move on from this? I feel like everything was a complete misunderstanding and we just blew things out of proportion… both of us.”

“We should talk about it.”

He sighed heavily. “I thought you’d say that. I’m sorry I overreacted… it wasn’t what I meant to say and I know what you meant and you know what I meant.”

“Spencer, every time I say something that bothers you, you have be able to tell me without freaking out.” I used my hands to talk.

“I know.. I know.. but you have to realize that sometimes you speak so openly it scares me. I’m not used to stuff like that.”

“We’ve been dating for a while… you should be used to that.”

He nodded. “I should be. But every day is a new day with you, and there’s something new to learn.” He paused . “It’s never the same with you. I’m not used to it.” He grabbed my hand and held them to his chest. “But you hurt me too, you know.”

It was my turn to nod. “And I’m sorry for that.”

“I’m also freaking out about my mother and it seems like every little thing lately has been affecting me. It has nothing to do with you but I’m sorry I had to take things out on you.”

I sighed and looked into his deep hazel eyes. “I understand that.”

He leaned down and pecked my lips, licking the bottom one, making me smile. “Can we stop talking now and get breakfast?”

I huffed. “Fine. I love you.” I smiled. He kissed me again.

“I love you too. Don’t ever think that lessens when we fight. If anything I think you’re sexier.”

I used both hands to push his chest away from me while I giggled. “Well you’re not sexy when you piss me off. Stop doing it.”

We both had a good laugh and he went upstairs to get into the shower. We showered together, an obvious sign that things were completely fine between us. Spencer let me wash his hair, one of my favorite things to do. He scrubbed my back and spent extra time washing my butt, making me giggle and blush all over my body.

When we stepped out we dressed in lounge clothes like we usually did on a Sunday afternoon.

“Ever think that maybe we don’t get out enough?” I asked as we both chose books from his library.

Spencer scanned a novel before replacing it. “I like staying in. What is there for me to do out in the real world?”

I knew he was joking, but I could tell there was a bit of a serious undertone.

“We have got to get out of the house more. We’ve completely alienated ourselves from society.”

He came up from behind me and rested his chin on my shoulder, kissing my neck. “I like you all to myself. Is that too much to ask? Despite our fighting and differences, I love nothing more than spending a lazy weekend with my incredible girlfriend whom I love with everything.”

I spun around to face him. “I love staying in with you too. I love you.” I kissed him, licking his lips.

“We could skip breakfast for now and… go upstairs.” He said, kissing down my neck and nibbling on my ear. I got a familiar excitement in the pit of my stomach, knowing what Spence was hinting at.

“I’ll race you.” I tugged his hand and we raced up the stairs, eager to be together.

XXXXXX

I had just finished pushing in my earring as Spencer called to me from downstairs. I grabbed my clutch off of my desk and did a light jog down the stairs to meet him.

“You look beautiful.” He said, kissing my cheek once I reached him.

“You don’t look too bad yourself.”
I was wearing a knee-length red dress with black pumps and a silver clutch. He wore a black button-up shirt with a silver tie. We were headed to the Christmas party and we were ecstatic because Hotch had called to let us know that we wouldn’t be starting a new case until after Christmas. Apparently another team had been called on the case that we were supposed to go on. A part of me was happy that Spencer didn’t have to leave, but my heart broke for the team who had to go. I felt terrible and guilty for those members who were going to have to leave their families for the holidays. I would remind myself from then on to be thankful for what I had. My heart broke a second time for the victims who were suffering during Christmas time. It put things into perspective for me. The fight that Spencer and I had seemed more than idiotic now and we had discussed how foolish we both were for jumping so such outlandish conclusions.

Spencer decided to drive to the party. He told me that I could drink as much as I wanted to because he would be designated driver. I loved that he didn’t mind me drinking. I was actually really excited about it.

Once we arrived, we were greeted by the team members and then other agents who we worked along-side with.

“You look gorgeous!” I said to Penelope who was standing by the punch bowl with Kevin. She kissed my cheek. She was dressed colorfully, as per usual, and it looked as if she had picked out Kevin’s outfit as well.

“Thanks cuteness. You look great too!”
I kissed Kevin on the cheek and grabbed Spencer and I some drinks. His hazel eyes peered at me from under his dark lashes as I handed him his drink. I took a minute to drink in the tall form of him as my fingers grazed the palm of his hand. Yes, he looked delicious tonight, and I could not wait until we got home. I knew he was feeling the same as he winked to me. I blushed, feeling like I was in high school again. Damnit Reid, how did you do this to me? I was still mesmerized by him to this day, and I prayed that this feeling would never subside.

His stare burnt into me as I walked away, heading for Emily. I silently wondered if anyone else could feel this sexual tension. I doubted it, but then again I was in a room filled with people who specialized in reading others, so I suddenly felt self-conscious.

Emily was cheerful, and we chatted and drank for a while. Soon enough others joined us, and there was a large group of us getting drunk and laughing uncontrollably.

It only felt like minutes, but soon enough Spencer was pulling my drunken self through the parking lot. I stumbled a bit in my high heels and immediately cursed the five-inch shoes I had chosen.
What was I thinking? I groaned and mumbled to myself.

“Baby, you drank quite a bit tonight, are you alright?” He asked me.

“I’m drunk, but not too drunk. Just drunk enough.” I wasn’t lying. I knew what I was doing, but had that special warm feeling covering my body. My movements were slow, but I was feeling fine.

Spencer opened the car door for me but before getting in I pulled his head down to mine and shoved my tongue in his mouth, arching my back and locking his hair in my fingers. I could feel his immediate shock and awe at my abrasiveness. I smiled into his mouth and linked my fingers together behind him.

A car horn honked from the parking lot. We jumped looking towards the lights. It was Kevin, with Penelope in his passenger seat.

“Get a room!” Kevin yelled before pulling away.

I took a deep breath before looking at Spencer with a smile. “We should get home.”

Spencer had to push my hand down as it traveled up his thigh while he drove. “Piper, seriously, wait until we get home. I don’t want to have to pull over.” He took my hand and firmly held it, making sure it wouldn’t wander any further.

I groaned. “I’m just trying to have a little fun. You’re so sexy, baby.” I leaned over and traced my index finger around his plump and deliciously pink lips. They quivered under my touch.
He blushed. I giggled and leaned over and kissed under his ear. “I just can’t wait to get home.”

“Piper, relax.” He scolded me like a child. I knew he was just worried about getting us home safely without being distracted by me. I couldn’t blame him.

We threw our things onto the table once we walked in the door and immediately clung to each other, grabbing and kissing all over each other. I unhinged his tie and threw it onto the couch, shortly followed by his button up shirt. My long nails scratched over his chest cause Spencer to moan in reaction. He leaned down and nibbled down my color bone, reaching behind my back and unzipping the skimpy dress I had. It fell into a heap on the floor.

We collapsed in a heap onto the couch, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I softly moaned his name as his lips traveled down my neck. His hands headed towards my waist, reaching around my lace panties and practically ripping them off of me. I fiddled with his belt buckle and got frustrated. He laughed at my drunken fumbling and assisted me with the removal of his pants. His lips then collided with mine once again and I couldn’t contain the intense moan of satisfaction that escaped. My name rolled off the tip of his tongue as we separated briefly so he could take his shirt off. All of his clothes had joined mine on the floor. Spencer’s soft fingers slipped off my bra and he threw it across the room.

His mouth encircled the sensitive areas of my breast while his hands continued their path to my clitoris. I could feel him harden against me, which only intensified my arousal.

“I love you.” He breathed out heavily before crashing his lips onto mine again. I could only moan a response as my mouth was completely enraptured and I doubted I had much speaking ability.
Spencer could sense my urgency and laughed into my mouth. “Do you want me?” He asked.

I looked at him, shocked. “Yeah.” I moaned, a bit surprised at his outspokenness.

“Say it.” He looked down at me with dark eyes and a wanting stare. I took a moment to catch my breath.

“I want you. Right now.”
Spencer positioned himself above me and roughly entered me, staying in for a moment before pulling away and repeating his action. I screamed out his name, rewrapping my legs around his waist and pulling him closer to me. He increased his pace, entering me over and over again. My nails dug deeply into his back, holding him close to me.

He stopped momentarily to pull out of me and pull me on top of him where we repositioned so I could get a different angle on top of him. I felt him fill me completely and I moaned out in ecstasy as I moved up and down on top of him. His hips moved with mine as we were both coming close to our peaks, feeling the sensation burn within us. My nails dragged down his chest as I came even closer, yelling louder than before as his outbursts joined mine.
My body shook beneath me as I climaxed, feeling the immense and seemingly never ending orgasm. Spencer came immediately after, shaking with the same pleasure and ecstasy.

After another few moments I climbed off of him, crawling to his side and nuzzling into him.

“That was great. I had been waiting all night.” I kissed his shoulder and rubbed my nose on his skin. His arms gently encased me and stroked my skin softly.

“I was too. You looked so beautiful and sexy tonight I could barely wait.”

There was a long silence as we both just enjoyed the company of each other. I started to dose off, almost falling off of the couch. Spencer laughed.

“Come on, let’s go upstairs.” He whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Christmas Party Outfits
So it's been a year! I sincerely apologize but to be honest I've just been so wrapped up in school work and actual work that I'm barely on my computer any more. I'm so so sorry for those who have commented and waited for a new chapter, but I hope to post another one in the near future as well, and keep writing my story. I'm also going to be moving soon, so in the process I'll probably be doing a lot of writing while I look for a new job. Anyway, I love all the comments I've been getting and I want to thank every person who left one!