Hidden Dreams

Surprise!

"I think I must have been a pirate in another life, because I'm attracted to shiny things.."

I was watching an Allstar Weekend You Tube video. "Wow he is just so adorable," I said aloud to myself about Cameron Quiseng. My week had just been so busy with meetings with music reps, and different agents wanting to hear my music. I was just so tired and worn out, Allstar was my only way to relax, their music and their videos just lighten my mood I just wish I could meet Zach, Nathan, Michael, and Cameron they seem really sweet! Well at least that's what I see from their videos and interviews and such.

*knock* knock*

"Who is it!?" I yelled from my computer screen.

"It's Mason."

"Oh," I whispered as I got up and ran to the door.

"Hey Anna!" He said with a huge smile on his face. Mason was tall, blonde and handsome. With blue eyes, and of course a perfect even tan, and very fit, he was perfect!

"Hey Mason, I thought you had football practice?"

" I do, but I have a surprise for you that couldn't wait," he sat me down on my couch, " well I know you like that Allstar band.... so... I was able to get you front row tickets and a personal meet and greet pass for your birthday on Saturday!"

"AAAAAAAAH! Oh my gosh! MASON!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!"

Mason was smiling as I probably looked weird jumping around my living room.

"No problem babe, I know how much you like them and maybe while your there you can introduce yourself to a few of their 'people' that can maybe help you with your career," he said with a smile, "okay well the tickets should be here tomorrow for you and one of your friends."

I was speechless, I couldn't move. He just gave me a kiss on my forehead and said he had to leave and said bye.

" Eeep! This time Saturday, me and my bestie Erin will will be rocking out at an Allstar Weekend Concert!!!!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just an intro, in chapter 2, Anna will introduce more characters and her relationships with them...
Stay tuned!! :)