Hidden Dreams

The Concert

Friday night and I had been staring into my closet for what seemed like forever. I had no idea what to wear! It was really starting to bug me.

"You know what, I'm just calling Erin to come over tonight to help me what to wear."

*ring*ring*

"Hello?"

"Hey Erin, It's Anna. Can you comeover tonight to help me with what to wear tomorrow because I'm clueless on what to wear!" I begged.

"Haha, yes I can my dear little Anna. I will help you find something cute and eye catching so Cameron will notice you tomorrow. Be there in ten!"

"Wait? What? Thats not what I mea.." (Erin hung up on me.)

Wow, she would. I guess I'll just sit and wait for her....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Learn how to freakin' drive!!! Ugh! Ihate people!!"

"Uh... Erin...Chillax."

"Ugh! I can't 'chillax' when people can not drive to save their lives! And don't look at me like that, I do not have road rage."

I laughed, "sure you don't"

After a difficult time trying to find a parking spot, we finally parked behind the stage area near the exit. And after pushing through huge crowds of girls in mini skirts, short shorts, bras hanging out, I felt really conservative and innocent. Erin had come over my house last night and picked out high waisted shorts with a white tank, tucked in with denim suspenders.
Erin and I were jumping with the crowd and singing along to Catching Up, when I noticed Cameron staring directly at me with his gorgeous green eyes. I felt a little awkward, I mean why would he be looking into my simple brown eyes? I was nothing special. He must have noticed the weird look on my face because he kind of laughed to himself and continued to play. I wonder If he’ll recognize me at the meet and greet…

“Oh my gosh! I wonder if the guys are nice in person!” Erin said while a security guard was escorting us backstage.

“Erin, I’m sure they are nice in person.”

I heard footsteps behind me and before I could turn to see who it was someone said , “ Well, I hope we’re nice in person.” I turned around and it was Cameron, and he had Dillon with him.
“Hey I recognize you! I saw you in the front row. You looked like you were having fun,” Cameron said smiling.

“Oh, yeah I was having fun.”

Well then that answers my questioned, he did notice me. I looked over at Erin and we both smiled at each other before turning our attention back to Cameron and Dillon .
♠ ♠ ♠
In the next chapter ALL the Adub members will be introduced I promise!!! :)