Hidden Dreams

Amy's Story

After about an hour of loud chatting and laughter, we left Denny's for downtown Hollywood. We drove to a parking structure and walked out together.

"So Amy," I asked, "how long have you known the boys?"

"Oh wow! Well I first met Michael and Nathan at In N' Out, they had asked me to take their picture while they did something silly.  Then Cameron and Zach came in, and I'm not sure how it really started, but we stayed pretty late just talking and goofing around.  Hey Cam! How long did we stay at In N' Out the night we met?" she asked.

"Ummmm, I think about 10:30 or 11."

"Oh yea," Amy remembered, "well I was leaving and Michael asked me to come to a gig they were having, I said maybe, then left."

"Wait, did you go to the show?" Missy asked.

Amy laughed, "Of course I did! I met up with them afterwards and asked if they had any merchandise I could help with, because it looked really fun to just kinda hang back and watch performances. They agreed! So I became a part of the team and we've all been friends eversince!"

"Yeah we are all convinced Zach wrote 'Amy' about her, but he won't fess up." Michael said, calling out Zach.

"Its about a different girl! I just used Amy's because I didn't want to use the actuall girls name."

We all laughed as Zach was trying to back up his story.
"Haha sure Zach!" Erin said.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a shorter chapter, but it gives some insight :)