Polygamy At It's Best

Whatcha' Say?

It was never just about sex. When they first met, Ryan was fucking Keltie. Brendon wasn't impressed with the size of Ryan's cock or of his abilities in bed. But, Keltie was. Ryan was all she talked about. He was the best thing that ever happened to her, apparently and Brendon just about hated Ryan. He was a snide bastard and all he spoke of was sex.

One night, when Brendon was studying for a physics exam, Keltie and Ryan decided to smoke in the living room. Brendon wasn't impressed with drugs either and all he could keep thinking is, "He'll be the end of her." Even after all the promises, he could definitely see past Ryan's gentleman exterior. He couldn't stress how untrustworthy he looked and all she cared about was orgasms and kisses.

"Could you consume that somewhere else?" Brendon asked, impatiently. Keltie gave him a look that said, "You're ruining everything."

Ryan looked at him and smiled, "Don't knock it until you try it."

The look Brendon gave him was unforgettable. "Believe me, it's not as magical as everyone says it is." He said.

"Oh really?" Ryan said, as he inhaled the smoke.

"Really." Brendon swallowed.

Ryan gave the joint to Keltie and before Brendon could protest, Ryan's lips were on his. He pushed him away, but Ryan held his grip and proceeded to blow the smoke into Brendon's mouth. Brendon immediately began to cough and gag. Keltie and Ryan watched, amused, as Bren's eyes watered. Brendon stood and glared at Ryan.

"You're such a douche bag!" he said as he stormed off into his bedroom, leaving his physics book behind.

After that, Brendon simply didn't come around when they were together. Ryan angered him in every way.

"How could you let him do that to me?" Brendon asked Keltie a week later. It was dark outside when the question came up. Her mother had just left, having celebrated the holidays over Christmas dinner. She scrubbed the platter, brows furrowed.

"What are you talking about, Bren?" She stood at the sink, washing dishes with a joyful look on her face.

"How could you let Ryan kiss me?" he quietly said. He wasn't even sure she heard him, but she did. She always did.

Keltie dropped the sponge and looked over at him.

"He did not kiss you, Brendon." He turned on the television and sat down on the couch.

"He did too." Brendon muttered. He could just see Keltie. Eyes, bulged and nose, flaring.

"He did not, Brendon!" The t.v blared and he just chuckled.

"You're boyfriend is gay." Brendon said. Keltie marched into the living room and turned the volume down.

"He was playing around with you. All he did was blow smoke into you mouth!" she yelled.

"It's not my fault that your boyfriend is gay." Brendon said, carelessly, trying to see the t.v. She screamed to the ceiling and ran off into her bedroom, forgetting all about the dirty dishes.

"Keltie, don't be that way!" Brendon yelled after her. He stood up and made his way to her bedroom door.

"I was kidding! Take a joke." Silence.

"Please, Keltie? I'm sorry!" He heard some rustles, then footsteps and the door opened.

"O.k, so maybe he's Bi." she said, lowly. Brendon smiled.

"Do you forgive me?" She looked down and sighed.

"I forgive you."

~*~

When Brendon saw Ryan next, Brendon was listening to music. His legs were tangled over the side of the couch and his head was rocking back and forth. Keltie had been clothes shopping with Spencer and the house was empty. Ryan usually disregarded knocking and let him self in all the time. Keltie thought it was alright. Brendon, on the other hand, thought it was very rude. As Brendon drifted into the music, he noticed it got darker. When he opened his eyes, he saw Ryan standing over him and he gasped, flipping of of the couch and onto the carpet. He ripped his ear phones off.

"What the hell, man?" Brendon yelled.

Ryan just laughed and held out his hand. Brendon stared at Ryan with disgust and gritted his teeth.

"Fine." Ryan said, sitting down and smiling at the boy on the floor.

"Why are you here, anyway?" Brendon asked, standing up. Ryan looked at Brendon and rolled his eyes.

"If it's any of your business, Keltie told me to keep you company." Ryan said. Brendon sighed and sat down next to Ryan.

"I don't need any company." Brendon huffed. Ryan smiled and patted the younger boy's knee.

"Sure you do!" he said, cheerfully.

He really didn't need company. What was he, a hormonal teenage girl with depression? No, he'd be fine alone.

"So, why do you hate me?" Ryan asked after a couple minutes.

Brendon looked over at him. He wanted to say that he didn't. That he got the wrong impression of him. But, something took over.

"Because you kissed me."

It was silent for awhile and Brendon thought he said the wrong thing.

"You didn't want me to kiss you?"

Brendon looks into Ryan's eyes. His hatred is...fading away a little.

"You wanted to kiss me?" Brendon says. Ryan bites his lip and looks down.

"Well, I mean..." he begins.

"No, Ryan. You're dating Keltie." Brendon says.

"No, we're just..I don't know."

"Do you love her?" The younger asks.

Ryan folds his hands and sighs.

"Not anymore."

Brendon shifts on the couch to look at Ryan. He sits Indian-style on the cushion.

"You fell out of love?" he asked.

Ryan looks at him, all eyes and lips.

"I fell in love with someone else."

He leans in his face is so close to Brendon's, he's making him melt. He brushes his lips against Brendon's and the younger boy gasps, unable to hold in it. Brendon smashes his lips to Ryan's and shifts on the couch so that he's straddling his lap. Ryan wraps his arms around Brendon and shoves his tongue inside the other boy's mouth. It's hot mouths and tongues and this is wrong. So totally wrong.

Brendon jumps back and lands on the floor once again.

"Ryan, we can't!" he yells.

But, Ryan isn't listening. He gets up and sits on his knees next to Brendon. He touches Brendon's chin and kisses him yet again. His lips are so plush against Ryan's and they're moaning and Brendon is pretty sure they're dry humping by now.

"Ryan, no." Brendon whines.

"You don't sound too convincing." Ryan chuckles in between kisses.

His fingers are tumbling over Brendon's belt and all he can think is, "Keltie is going to kill me."

Something in Brendon finally snaps and he's standing up and buttoning his pants back.

"Ryan, you need to go. Like, right now." he says, his voice breaking. He doesn't want to cry. Not yet.

Ryan's face is contorted and he certainly looks mad.

"Fine, I'll go, " he backs up. "Fuck.."

He walks out the door and slams it in Brendon's face.

Brendon is crying silent tears because he let go of this one chance of love and he it did it all for Keltie. Stupid fucking Keltie.

"Damn..."