Zombie 2.0 1/2

Sniping for the win!

Norman was standing on guard ready incase the chopper couldn’t get all the zombies. He said there were stragglers some times, most of the time, and he had to be ready.

“It ain’t like they get in here often. I mean, they ain’t never got in here before. But there’s always that chance.” Norman said to Rev who was looking around for zombies. His vision was a little blurred but nothing he couldn’t handle. He had had a drug problem previous to the zombie out break, way before his daughter, so he was used to having to function while messed up.

He had over come everything, only to see his family die before him. Often times he wondered why he was granted the strength TO get over it, just to see what he had accomplished crumble before his face.

He shook his head. Too morbid. He didn’t like to think about any of it, and if he could help it, he wouldn’t.

“Dean? Dean?” Deci looked around but Dean wasn’t there.

“Where the hell did he go?” Rev asked turning around.

Norman glanced back then to the field again. “Meat sack, ten o’clock.” He raised his sniper rifle, and took aim.

“Line up you sons-a-bitches. I got a present for you.” Norman said.

He fired a few shots off and then smiled and lowered his gun.

“Wow, you’re good.” Rev said admiring it.

“Where is Dean?” Deci asked again.

“I don’t know. It’s like him to run off when the times get hard. You know that saying ‘ when the going gets tough, the tough get going?’ Well, to Dean that means ‘let’s get the hell out of here’.” Rev grinned.

“Well… I knew he should’ve gone with Banana. Now when she gets back and finds out that he is gone she just might kill us and blame us for losing him.” Deci said.

Revs smile dropped. “And there goes the neighborhood.”

Normans gun went off causing the two people to jump. “I think that was the last of them. Now lets go find your friend.” He said that as the helicopter made its slow descent back to the teacher’s parking lot.