Zombie 2.0 1/2

Movies can teach some good lessons.

“Guys?” Dean’s weary voice came through the dark. But there was no answer. “Guys don’t do this to me.” He said.

When they still didn’t answer Dean opened his door and before he got out he grabbed his pistol that was sitting in the middle console of the car. He glanced at Banana and then took his keys out of the ignition and locked the doors behind him.

“I don’t want you to get hurt,” He said to himself, “But I also don’t want you to drive my car.”

He walked to where he knew Rev had gone and called for them again. Still no answer.

“This is stupid. Why does this always happen to me?” he muttered.

He finally reached the spot that Rev had called Deci to and stopped.

“What the hell is that smell?” he asked to no one but himself. He continued down in to the ditch, tripped over something, rolled, and then stood up as if it never happened. He looked around to make sure no one had seen and then dusted himself off.

“Guys?! GUYS!” He yelled again.

“Over here!” He heard a voice. It didn’t sound like Deci or Rev but he followed it any ways.

“Dec? Rev?” He asked.

“Get over here! But be quiet!” the voice said.

When he reached the body it belonged to he was utterly shocked to find Deci standing over something.

“What the hell is going on?” He approached where Deci was and then gagged.

“I know, cover your nose, it’s not something you should breathe in. Where’s Banana? Did you leave her in the damn car alone?” She asked.

“Maybe.” He said.

“God damnit Dean.” Rev said coming up behind him.

Dean jumped but pretended nothing happened. “What? She’s safe in there, I locked her in. And took my keys.”

“Ah, good thinking.” Rev said.

“Come on, you left her there? I gotta go back-“

“What the mother fuck is that?” Dean’s voice hit a high note.

“That is a wall of humans.” Rev said almost a little too cheerfully.

“A what?!”

“Shhhh!” Deci and Rev said together.

“What do you mean it’s a wall of humans?” he asked again.

“Apparently whoever was here either thought they should build a house out of dead people to hide from zombies, or… they like art.”

“Or even worse they just kill people and use them as bait for zombies..” Deci said.

“You might want to go with that last one sweetheart.” Came a voice from the right.

The three jumped.

“Don’t come near us!” Dean said aiming his gun.

“Oh I wouldn’t do that if I were you. You are surrounded right now by some of my best men.”

From the shadows came a tall beefy figure, with a bald head. Lights shot on and they realized that they were in the middle of a bunch of people.

“You just HAD to pee Rev.” Dean hissed.

“No, he just HAD to drag me back here!” Deci grabbed Rev and started to choke him when the man who was talking yelled.

“STOP! You three have no idea what you just got yourselves in to.”

“Oh I think we know. You are sicko’s.” Dean said.

“Thank you. But we’re still alive aren’t we? You see, when a fresh person comes through here and makes the mistake of stopping or being oh so… alone… out here, we take the liberty of slicing them up, and feeding the undead. They enjoy it and we make sure we live.”

“That’s just, awesome.” Rev said. “Do you have beer?”

“Shut up!” he yelled.

“Jeez, maybe if you have beer you should drink it. Calm down a little.”

The guy walked strait up to Rev, who was still in Deci’s grasp, and grabbed him away from her. He took out a long knife and pressed it up against Rev’s throat.

“I suggest you watch your tongue you little asshole. We could kill all three of you right now.”

“Then why don’t you?” Dean asked angrily.

“DEAN!” Deci yelled.

“SHUT UP!” The guy yelled. “Now listen to me, we might keep the girl… since it is all men here, we get awful lonely, but you two? The undead sure are going to like you. This one is a little spicy, wouldn’t you say boys?” he yelled the end. There were mutters of approval.

“You guys can eat my-“

“Rev stop it.” Deci said quietly.

“I think you should listen to your girlfriend son.” The guy said pressing the knife against him.

“Look, if you let them go… I’ll stay.” Deci said.

“Deci don’t you dare!” Rev screamed at her.

“I’m serious, if you let them go, I’ll stay willingly. I’ll do whatever you want, just let them go… You have enough bodies, I’ll even…stand on the side of the road and look like I need help to get you more people, just… let them go please.”

“Sounds tempting, but I think we’ll have to pass. You’ll do what we want anyways darlin’. And these guys? Well, might wanna cover your eyes-“

But he was cut off. There was the sound of crashing and they all turned their heads. Just in time to see Deans car plow through three or four people.

It was enough to startle everyone and as it came to a screeching halt the three wasted no time in rushing for the doors.

Deci however was grabbed and wrestled to the ground.

“YOU GET OFF HER YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH!” Rev came running and jumped on the guys back and started punching him in the back of the head. Dean also joined him and finally the got Deci free and in to the car.

“I don’t even wanna know how you did it, just get us out of here.” Dean said pulling a Dukes Of Hazard and jumping through the passenger seat window.

Banana stepped on the gas and they spun out, fishtailing and then going strait.

“It’s a god damn good thing that I found that road. Actually it’s a good thing I knew to just drive towards you guys!” Banana was yelling.

“Drive, go go go!” Dean was yelling at her.

“I AM!”