Zombie 2.0 1/2

Ducky the all knowing.

“Deci?” Rev asked. His voice was quiet.

“Yeah?” She said. She was trying hard to stitch him up as best she could. He was bleeding a lot.

“If I don’t make it-.”

“Don’t.” She said.

“I’m serious, there’s a lot you need to know if I don’t… make it.” He said.

“Like what? You need to stop talking, never mind what I need to know. You can tell me later. You need to pull through. You’ll be fine. Just stop talking.”

“No…I’m serious.” He started to say again.

“No, I’M serious.”

“I’ll make it. But you gotta promise me something. You’ll look for a man named Ducky.”

“What?” She asked.

“Yeah, a man named Ducky. I know it doesn’t make sense now..but there’s a lot people deserve to know if they’re gonna survive.”

“If there is a guy out there who has a promised was of surviving, and we’re going to the mountain instead of to him-.”

“It’s because there’s a lot more to this than you all know.”

“Okay, you’re delirious from all the loss of blood. Just shut up and rest now and when you get better THEN you can explain this Ducky…thing to me.” She said.

“I won’t survive. I already know this is how I was spose to die.”

“You need to seriously just rest. I’m not going to let you die.”

“It’s not in your control.”

“STOP being STUBBORN or I will break that booze bottle and kill you myself.”

Rev closed his eyes and drifted off to a sleep that Deci was worried he’d never wake up from.